Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Fifty Spurts: a Wetting Game

• The title was changed to Fifty Spurts: a Wetting Game
2 hours ago, Keita123 said:

Fifty, huh? That's a lot. That means I have to constantly drink. I don't think I ever reach that amount in one session.

Doesn't have to be fifty, but it's an intentionally hard target. 

Try smaller spurts? That's gameplay, too, and a fun thing to practice: you'll get better. 

Small spurts make your muscles tired, down there, and it gets harder, and harder, and harder to hold. 

But the rule is: you get to choose the rules, and you can choose twenty, thirty, forty, or fifty. 

Or one, and just stand where you are and let it all go in one long, long relief. 

19 minutes ago, Peesephone said:

I'll have to try this out at some point.

Let us know how you get on, and if you think of fun new 'rules' - or a simpler way to do it!

One of the things I chose not to mention, is that doing this through a long morning of two-  or  three-pints-an-hour fluid intake makes you very, very tired down there.

It gets harder, and harder, and harder to let go and start, then pull-in and stop. Especially, to stop.

Play it hard enough, long enough, and you'll find that you can't stop yourself pissing. At all.

...And someday, sometime after lunch, you'll wet yourself when you rather you hadn't.

And the coolest part of this? It's a pee game that weakens you for a day, because of muscular exhaustion, but actually strengthens your bladder control, because it's exercise. And the stronger you are, in your pelvic muscles and the control you're training, the more fun it is - there's more sensation to be had, and you can do it harder, for longer. 

There might just be other things to gain, from training those muscles, too..

Ok, I just tried this and it's absolutely amazing. It's like a combination of everything I love about desperation and wetting without having to deal with a lot of clean up. It's like a constant stream (ha) of being desperate for a long period of time while still being able to enjoy the sensation of having pee soaked pants. Speaking of which, my pants got totally soaked by the end. And that's with using the toilet after surviving the 50th spurt. When I got to that last spurt though, oh man I thought I was gonna completely lose control at the very end. I can say that for a lot of challenges due to me having a lot of control over those muscles. There's no way I can put my love for this challenge into proper words. It's the most fun I've had with omo in a long time. I'll definitely be doing it again. I can't recommend this challenge enough.

On 10/7/2020 at 12:48 PM, betanumeric said:

Let us if you think of fun new 'rules'

I did think of one that might be fun. It's very simplistic though. You could always try an Endurance mode. Where you just keep releasing spurts until you completely lose control. You could also keep track of how many spurts you do as a high score kinda thing. In multiplayer, it would just keep going until someone loses control.

I feel like this has been mentioned or thought of before, but I felt like mentioning it nonetheless.

20 hours ago, Peesephone said:

I did think of one that might be fun. It's very simplistic though. You could always try an Endurance mode. Where you just keep releasing spurts until you completely lose control. You could also keep track of how many spurts you do as a high score kinda thing. In multiplayer, it would just keep going until someone loses control.

Firstly: Yay! That you tried it , and had a lot of fun...

I can't believe that it didn't occur to me to put in an 'endurance mode'... I guess I'm very goal-oriented, I play games where there's a finishing-line and a prize, not the kind of games where it just gets harder until you drop.

But that  'until you completely lose control'  is a prize, too, and a better one than reaching fifty and Ohhhhh the relief of being able to let it all go.

Next: try the long game. Start the game with two pints of water in you, and drink another pint when you make it and let go, or when you lose it.

Pro tip: keep a limit of three pints an hour, and maybe make one of those pints an isotonic sports drink, to keep your salt balance on the level.

Playing the Long Game:

The point about 'the long game' is that you get to start another round: you can choose to start the round whenever you feel that you can let the first spurt go, but it's a lot more fun to wait until it's an effort to hold.

The risk of losing control goes up, the more rounds you play.

With two players:

The 'Long Game' gameplay is wicked with two players: if you 'lost', and couldn't pee a drop when it was your turn - or you lost control, and couldn't stop peeing - then you have to be humble about it, and meekly drink your forfeit.

...And the next round starts when you, the loser, say that it restarts. 

While the 'winner' has to wait...

• Are they able to contain themselves, while they wait for you to start?
  • Is their second round going to begin with a nice, easy-to-control, little spurt?
  • Will it occur to them that they can turn the tables by wetting themself and 'losing', just at the moment when you absolutely have to start spurting again?

I wonder if there's a way of  'competing against yourself'  in that kind of gameplay -  Your thoughts, @Peesephone?

2 hours ago, betanumeric said:

Playing the Long Game:

The point about 'the long game' is that you get to start another round: you can choose to start the round whenever you feel that you can let the first spurt go, but it's a lot more fun to wait until it's an effort to hold.

The risk of losing control goes up, the more rounds you play.

With two players:

The 'Long Game' gameplay is wicked with two players: if you 'lost', and couldn't pee a drop when it was your turn - or you lost control, and couldn't stop peeing - then you have to be humble about it, and meekly drink your forfeit.

...And the next round starts when you, the loser, say that it restarts. 

While the 'winner' has to wait...

• Are they able to contain themselves, while they wait for you to start?
  • Is their second round going to begin with a nice, easy-to-control, little spurt?
  • Will it occur to them that they can turn the tables by wetting themself and 'losing', just at the moment when you absolutely have to start spurting again?

I wonder if there's a way of  'competing against yourself'  in that kind of gameplay -  Your thoughts, @Peesephone?

This seems like a pretty good way to do an Endurance Mode. Especially the multiplayer aspect where the winner potentially starts the next round with a disadvantage. 

As for competing against yourself in The Long Game, a simple way I can think of doing that is to just keep a high score of how many spurts you do before losing control. When you next attempt the challenge, you can try to beat your own high score. It's simple, but can be quite effective.

4 minutes ago, Peesephone said:

"...keep a high score of how many spurts you do before losing control. When you next attempt the challenge, you can try to beat your own high score."

Most of the time, the 'lose' mode is that you run out of pee, and can't spurt!

But the game still works, and the logical forfeit for that loss is to drink a pint of water, wait, and start another round.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Did like a 100 spurts. I guess it was a good kegel workout but otherwise utterly pointless: For me, and I guess for many, the problem is not the voluntary spincher you can contract at will, but rather the involuntary one that keeps on holding until it hurts. Having said this I feel obligated to remind to

A) Snack to keep your salt levels in check, otherwise you risk water poisoning and death, as happened in the notorious "hold your wee for wii" challenge

B) Never exceed more than 2 pints of water per hour to avoid kidney damage (personally I wouldn't risk drinking 3 pints as suggested in the original post)

C) If it hurts, stop it

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, PrincessPEEach said:

Totally, but the most appealing part of the game for me was this part…which isn’t really possible online lol

46C3F5A4-3935-4E63-ABEC-7BC82D35C608.jpeg

I wanted the ‘check as often as possible and verrrry thoroughly’ option ☺️

Well, that's what I thought as well, Untill.. I discovered the "Hitachi magic rabbit vibrating egg, with build in barometer for thorough inspection-wifi and internet connected for online use as well!? Did we mention it's 100% waterproof? Get yours now for just 99,99!" 

😂

A similar sphincter-control game for men:  line up a row of 2-ounce shot glasses a bit apart from each other.  A guy has to fill each glass without overflowing and move on to the next.  Any overflow or spill between glasses means that one doesn't count, and an umpire would have to judge if a glass is "full".  The guy who can fill the most glasses wins!  This would require not only excellent control but also a good-sized bladder.

• 2 months later...

Man, I just did this during my trip to a mall, and it was amazing!

The early spurts were the hardest. You have to push it out instead of letting it go. And nothing showed. But before you know it, you start spurting over and over. It's like an addiction. You want more and more until you realize "oh fuck there's a massive wet patch on my shorts now".

I ended up leaving the mall with that and more. I had to use my bag to hide the wet spot. ☺️ And when I got home, I was actively leaking pee to the floor.

My only wish is that I could do it with a skirt or short shorts.