Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Which do you prefer wetting-underwear or diapers?

I'm curious to find out what others prefer, I'd like to hear from men and women, so let me know!

I've never tried diapers but would like to,  so far I've peed my underwear.  I love wearing cotton boxer briefs and holding it for as long as I can,  then watching myself in a mirror as I let loose.  I'd also love for someone,  preferably a woman but I'm open, to control my bladder for me.

Hope to hear from you,  and btw, I've been holding it now for over an hour.

Underwear 100% for me cause there are way more things I prefer about it.
E.g. The wet patches, the feeling of it running down your legs, sneaky public wettings.

But diapers do have there perks. They are great for if I wanna wet and just carry on with what im doing without worrying about getting pee on furniture. Also being able to pee in a diaper and have nobody realise what you are doing is fantastic. But honestly it really depends on your thing.

I love both, Yesterday i was wearing White Y fronts and wet them a little each time i went to the toilet and then just before changing into my night nappy i wet my completely. My punishment for being a naughty boy who wet his pants was a night in a nappy and plastic pants for bed, and my nappy was very wet this morning.

I often make sure to dribble in my undies when i've had a wee i like how my briefs feel and when i can see the wet patch, as for having a nappy on, it means i can wee when ever and where ever i am so no need to stop what i'm doing to find a toilet

I have tried wetting in a diaper but it didn't do anything for me. I much prefer wetting my cotton briefs and pants. It feels and looks much more natural for all but a child.  No judgement  just my preference. I like seeing as well as feeling the warm wetness spreading. I want a appreciative woman to watch my wettness spread.

A diaper by design can keep the peeing from being noticed by anybody but the one peeing. 

I don't enjoy just letting my pee out. I hold it until I can't and I wet myself . If my bladder is really full I overflow the diaper. 

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

Wetting real underwear is what it's about, for me. 

However, I will wear diapers or latex over them so that I can enjoy the sensation of it outside the house without being seen. 

However... It's a sexual thing, not just a sensual pmeasure: and sex, for me, is an interest that focuses on women rather than on myself. So I would say that *women* wetting their clothing is the thing for me. 

But wetting is wetting, whether in ordinary underwear or in diapers, and I am delighted to know that any woman  finds pleasure in wetting herself, either way that she does it. 

Edited by betanumeric
Additional information (see edit history)
Guest axolawltl

i've done both and i think i prefer underwear/full clothing, even though the cleanup is a pain. if i could get away with sitting on a blanket/towel and peeing in my seat all day i would but the most my place is carpeted. i'd like to have more 'real' accidents this way if i could.

also really good diapers are hard to put on (i hate having to move the ladies to see the side tapes) and are only worth it if you're gonna be using it all day i think. also i overwet one once and it exploded and that was awful to clean.

I prefer underwear/clothes if I'm going to wet because I like the thrill of doing it in a place that is socially unacceptable. also I love how the leaks sort of soak through and keep everything nice and warm. I have tried diapers and actually have a few but unless it's pressed right against my lips then I don't feel anything but I do like feeling them with pee until they leak.