Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Your omorashi fantasies

Mine are never about famous people but more natural situations where I am close to a man (anything from 18-60ish) who for whatever reason isn’t able to access a bathroom but who really needs to. In my fantasy he and I are the only ones to know and I get to watch his desperation increase as he fidgets, squirms and holds himself. 
it could be anything from sitting beside a stranger on a train in one of those two seats set ups and he’s at the window and I am in the aisle so I can hide what he’s doing and the train toilet is out of order so he has no choice to wait. 
Or in a long meeting where leaving isn’t an option and I am right beside a man in a suit who mouths to me silently that he needs to pee but he isn’t able to get away to go.

Another recurring one is that I buy something in a shop and there’s a male at the checkout and I notice he’s antsy. Then when one of the items I want has no code he has to get a colleague to fetch the code and we have to wait ages as the colleague clearly gets distracted and I get to watch as the checkout person bounces and swings his legs and eventually admits to me that he’s bursting for the toilet but they are short staffed so he needs to wait until someone else gets on shift before he can go and he’s not sure if he can wait that long.

Some of these are situations I have read on here that have happened in real life, or I have heard about but it’s stuff like this that I regularly dream about and which I fantasise about often.

Just about anything involving a female wetting. Especially in jeans, jean shorts, or skintight shorts or pants. Maybe with some desperation before, like fidgeting in their seat, or something bondage. Or being tickled into wetting. Or being spanked either after wetting or while desperate causing them to wet themselves. Also fun to think about them constantly being teased by water stuff while desperate, or having such dreams and wetting the bed. Or a fear/jumpscare wetting. (In real life of course I can't take pleasure in a humiliating accident unless she wants us to) Often in my fantasies after a pee accident she'll at least take some pleasure in the relief despite her embarrassment and say "That's better". Sometimes I also like to think of them taking a bath in their wet outfits. Or otherwise staying in them for a while.

On the other side, deliberate wettings are fun to fantasize about too. Like laying in bed, not wanting to get up, and peeing her pajamas. Or similarly, so caught up in a game or something she doesn't want to take a bathroom break and either holds to bursting point or voluntarily lets it all out in her pants. And also snow pants wettings, perhaps due to having so much fun playing in the snow she doesn't want to go inside and wets her snow pants. Especially fun if she's sitting in the snow as she's peeing and you can see steam coming from her snow pants (I know that's a thing from when I wet my snow pants outside).

I've also fantasized about being on the receiving end of a wetting induced by bondage or tickling but I likely won't ever live that.

19 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Hmmmmmm id have to say my fantasy would be a desperate dinner date, where we both (voluntarily) drink up and deny one another bathroom visits. Of course the evening would progress to lots of desperation, and eventually we’d both end up wet. With the earlier drinking, the desperation and wetting would continue and the evening would end with all kinds of steamy wet sex. 

This sounds amazing 😍 😍

This one is going to be really strange for most of you but I would love to combine this fetish with my other main kink which is Pregnant girls. The situation would be a Pregnant pee holding contest in which heavily pregnant girls 35 weeks pregnant and over girls would drink the same amount then hold their pee until all but one have either wet themselves or waddled off to go to toilet. The contest would have a large prize haul of cash and baby items paid for by selling tickets to watch the event either in person or online. This would have lead to quite a few entrants of young single mums to be from the surrounding area. So as well as watching the contest maybe have a chance for something more with one of the girls.

Would love to role play it if anyone was interested!

I think everyone knows and loves the lap wetting trope, but I have an, admittedly kinda weird, bigger idea with it:

Me and my dom are both desperate. My dom takes off their pants and underwear, sits on my lap, and intentionally pees all over my pants. They challenge me to continue holding my pee for a set amount of time despite them already peeing all over me - being wet makes it harder to hold for me, plus the knowledge that it's someone else's pee on my pants would be hot.

I think I may have posted this before, so I apologize for your boredom.

One of my big fantasies is helping a woman find a place to relieve herself.  I normally imagine a girl needing to empty her bladder, but a girl needing to empty her bowels is not without her charms.  I also normally picture a refined-looking lady in a business suit or other formal outfit, but there's something to be said for the casual cute look.  I've been in situations in real life where I was in a strange building/campus/city/country trying to find a restroom, and it's fun to imagine a woman in my predicament (I've even caught glimpses of it in real life, but I've never been around for the whole ordeal).  It would take a long time, and she'd show her desperation more and more as the events unfolded.  Eventually we'd find a viable bathroom, or else a sheltered spot outdoors, right as she's reaching the end of her nerves and the end or her holding abilities.  At that last minute she'd shoot me a mischievous smile and invite me to watch her.  I'd take in the sights, sounds, and smells of her extreme relief.  Maybe I'd even clean her up with tissues or leaves.

There was a story on Experience Project back a few years, in which a couple went out bar hopping and clubbing one night.

At the start of the night, he had a diaper on under his boxers; she had one one under her clothes and a spare pair of panties in her purse.

At the start of the night, whenever one of them had to pee, they would go in their diaper. 

When her diaper was full, she went to the washroom (only one time she was allowed) to replace it with her panties.  When his was full, he went to take his off and pull up his shorts and pants without it.

Besides ditching the diapers, nothing else would change; they would spend the rest of the night peeing only in their pants. 

This supposedly happened in Oxford, and I am amused by the British expression for drunk being "pissed" . . . they kind of made it literal.

My Omorashi fantasies are very straightforward: an attractive woman just... Does it. 

Pisses where she stands, or sits, or is walking, or running, swimming, driving, cycling, or working, and she doesn't give a damn what she's wearing or who's watching. 

Maybe for pleasure, maybe for mischief, maybe completely matter-of-fact or even casual about it. 

If it's a pleasure for her, so much the better. 

As for what she wears, an attractive woman can wear whatever she pleases: I have a preference for short skirts and tight shorts, but whatever she *likes* to wear and feels good in, is good. 

And that's the wetting fantasy that does it for me. 

I have darker fantasies, of a woman who likes the sensation of pissing and the heat of piss on her skin, and wears vinyl or latex underclothing to keep it to her, slick and sinful and wet; and maybe, on a day that she isn't doing that, she wets herself in whatever she's wearing to shock the women who might see her do it, for the wicked satisfaction of doing something that is utterly taboo. 

But the short version is: my fantasy is that a woman pisses herself where she stands, and is *fine* with it. 

Edited by betanumeric
Spelling, sentence structure (see edit history)

I'm pretty direct about my fantasies: when I'm not writing in someone else's voice, I write whatever turns me on. 

The simplest fantasy of all is an attractive woman pissing herself where she stands, casually or for devilment, and I wrote it out, here:

A simple wetting fantasy

There's a more thorough exploration of that in one of the very first pieces of erotica I wrote, years ago. You'll recognise the themes, once you get around the fact that it's me, a while ago, not so skilful a writer and taking a while to get to the point:

The Holiday Cottage, Part 1

And that's the fantasy: be attractive, piss freely whatever you're wearing and doing, and like it

Edited by betanumeric
Filled-in the URLs in the linked stories. (see edit history)

There's a lot of kind of unrealistic fantasies I have which I know will remain fantasies. I explore them in roleplays, writing fictions (which I probably will never publish) etc.

But if I am thinking about realistic, or at least close to realistic fantasies, then I really wish to have a woman, or women in my life who would be enthusiastic about holding, desperation and pushing their limits about it for fun and pleasure. Like trying some (adapted to real bladder abilities and situations of course) adventures as described in Rachel & Chris's Desperate Holiday or Cambodian epic stories. Such kind of a relationship combined with good sex after would make me so much more happy in life... if it would be not only a fantasy.