Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Poo accident scene from South Korean show "King's Family"

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, NoWayOmo said:

What is up with Korean and their obsession with scat? I don't even like women pooing themselves, You guys may like it, but I'm not. No kink-shaming though, just an statement for the Korean people liking poop and everything.

They don't have an obsession with scat, that's just in your imagination. They have an insane amount of drama series (and I mean INSANE) and in some of those they use toilet-humor/toilet desperation. They don't link this to anything sexual, but we do obviously because of our fetish. Please be respectful of other cultures. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/17/2020 at 8:35 PM, Melon91 said:

They don't have an obsession with scat, that's just in your imagination. They have an insane amount of drama series (and I mean INSANE) and in some of those they use toilet-humor/toilet desperation. They don't link this to anything sexual, but we do obviously because of our fetish. Please be respectful of other cultures. 

There are omo fans in South Korea too, of course, just not any more than anywhere else.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2020 at 3:35 PM, Melon91 said:

NoWayOmo is just a guy who likes to post stupid comments like that just to get under people's skin. All I can say is please ignore the dude.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2020 at 6:48 PM, Wildagram said:

Exactly. He posted a rude comment on my omorashi art. I think he just trolling just to get attention. 

I know we don't all share the same kinks (I can't stand furry art, for example), but we have to put up with whatever is posted as long as it's within site guidelines. The only thing I take a stand against is underage content, which is explicitly banned by site rules.

11 hours ago, Skirt Accident said:

I know we don't all share the same kinks (I can't stand furry art, for example), but we have to put up with whatever is posted as long as it's within site guidelines. The only thing I take a stand against is underage content, which is explicitly banned by site rules.

Your right, we don't all share the same kinks (I don't like male omorashi and diaper related stuff for example.) But we have to put up with it. He's haven't posted anything since. So somebody actually posted underage content on here?! OMG.