Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Does touching the crotch area help women hold in pee if they do not have an external appendage?

I am doing a simulation right now of holding my pee in as if I was a woman and can't pee and have a long line and I am grabbing/touching my penis pretty often when I have to pee to make me feel better and it does seem to help like calm down my body or create an erection so its easier to hold it in -- got me thinking if women have nothing down there does grabbing that region actually help? For me, at least it gives the sense of physical strength from the outside to stop (or maybe purely mental help)

Yes.

"Now that I had announced my problem, I didn't care to hide it anymore. I grabbed my crouch again under my skirt and this time I kept on pushing hard on my pee hole. At that moment, it was the only thing I could do to prevent me from squirting uncontrollably. In fact, I managed to stop the pee from coming out for the moment."

Catherine
One day, about 8 years ago, when I was 25 years old and a junior management consultant, I was on a business trip together with my 46 year old (female) boss. Early in the morning, we started on a 4 hour drive to the production plant of a client, where we had to conduct and record interviews with key personnel. We stopped only once, to fill gas, use the (filthy) bathroom and buy a cup of coffee. Since I had got out of bed unusually early that morning, I was pretty tired. To keep myself awake, and prevent myself from yawning, I drank coffee all morning and early afternoon. In addition, I had several glasses of water in order not to get dehydrated. At about 4 PM, half an hour behind schedule, we were done and ready to drive back to HQ. My boss was very eager to get on the road, but after all my fluid intake, I first went to the bathroom to empty my bladder.

Despite my visit to the toilet, I started to notice that my bladder started to get filled up again already after less than an hour in the car. I didn't pay much attention to it at that moment. I was quite used to hold myself for pretty long times, partly because I often was too lazy to go to the bathroom before it was really necessary and partly because meetings and deadlines often prevented me from going. A couple of times, I had a close call right after a customer meeting, but I was always saved by a ladies room nearby the meeting room. The closest I came to an accident during work, was when I was new at work and had to deliver a report to my boss at noon, so she could read through it and prepare herself for an important customer meeting later that day. By 11.30 I still wasn't finished. I was very nervous and my bladder was extremely full, not a good combination, but somehow I managed to forget about my urge to pee until I finished my report. After I had handed it over to my boss however, I had to make a dash for the bathroom. I was so relieved about making my deadline, that the pee stain in my panties was just a detail that didn't bother me at all.

After 1,5 hours in the car, the urge became stronger and the situation of being in my boss's car without a toilet nearby, started to stress me a little. I knew my boss wanted to get home as quick as possible to make it to her yoga class. The car had enough gas and my boss didn't seem to need a coffee to stay awake... When we were half way, I really had to go, and I was hoping that my boss soon would show some signs of the need to relieve herself as well. Half an hour later, those signs still hadn't come. At that time the urge to pee was getting bad. I felt every bump in the road in my bladder and my seat belt was not making it any better. I tried to tell myself that I was a big girl and that I could make it to the office, which was less than 2 hours away now. From that moment on, things got worse quickly. At every gas station and Mc Donald's that passed by, I wanted to tell my boss that I had to go...but I didn't. I kept my mouth shut. I was simply too embarrassed, not thinking of how embarrassing it would be to overflow her leather car seat. I just wanted to be that perfect employee...

With about an hour to go, I was in pain. By that time, I had to bend over and to pull my seat belt away from my lower belly in order to prevent me from wetting myself. The first drops of urine had already been leaking into my panties, but I refused to give up...and I refused to tell my boss about the state I was in. My boss had been looking at me a couple of times and suddenly she asked me if I was alright. In a kind of reflex I said "Yes, I'm fine", while in reality I was going through one of my most desperate moments ever. A couple of minutes later, my boss's cell phone rang. The only problem was that her phone was in the pocket of her coat, which was lying on the back seat. She didn't want to pull over, so she asked me to give her her cell phone before it stopped ringing. In order to do so, I had to let the seat belt go, turn my torso around and bend backwards. Until now, I had been letting out only drops of urine, but while I was grabbing the cell phone, I involuntarily let out the first couple of squirts. I had to use all my muscles to regain control over my bladder. Fortunately, my boss was too busy with talking on the phone and driving to notice that I was squirming in my seat. For a second, I even grabbed my crouch through the side split of my skirt. Although I really wanted to, I was too embarrassed to keep my hand between my legs, but I had it there just long enough to feel how wet my panties and panty hose were.

Only half an hour from the office and I still hadn't lost control completely, but disaster seemed very close now. By now, I couldn't sit still anymore. I was changing between bending over and squeezing my muscles so hard that I lifted my butt of the seat. At the same time, I was almost constantly leaking small amounts of urine and I knew that the back of my skirt was wet. Then, finally, I squeezed out the magic words that I found so hard to say to my boss: "I have to use the bathroom. Can we stop somewhere?". My boss replied that we were almost back at the office and that I could go there. She also said that she had to go herself for some time now, but that she wanted to avoid filthy public restrooms. I then mumbled embarrassed "But I really have to...". She didn't hear it, and suddenly I cried out "I REALLY have to go sooo bad!!!". Now that I had announced my problem, I didn't care to hide it anymore. I grabbed my crouch again under my skirt and this time I kept on pushing hard on my pee hole. At that moment, it was the only thing I could do to prevent me from squirting uncontrollably. In fact, I managed to stop the pee from coming out for the moment. My boss looked at me and said with a strict voice "Get yourself together, Catherine. We're almost there. If a woman of my age can wait, a strong young women like you certainly shouldn't have problems to hold herself."

Shocked and very embarrassed by my boss's words, I didn't dare to say anything for the next minutes. While I was pulling up my seat belt with my left hand, my right hand was still firmly planted between my thighs, pushing as hard as I could. I didn't know it yet, but my peehole would be sore for the next three days because of this. What I did know, however, was that if I would stop pushing I would wet myself completely within seconds. My panties and panty hose were too wet to absorb any more liquid and I felt the warm urine around my butt. Now you could even smell it. At least I did.

At this stage, with about 15 minutes left, the pressure in my bladder got so high that pee started to leak out from under my finger tips. The pain was so bad, that any other woman probably would have given up and peed herself on the spot. Now the only thing that kept me from peeing was my strong strength of will. I wasn't able to stop the leaking anymore though, and very slowly I felt more and more urine gather around my butt. In addition, the smell of urine in the car got stronger and stronger. (Surprisingly, my boss didn't notice it.) My whole body was shaking and my bladder was about to become numb, which in fact made my holding effort a little bit easier for the moment. I am not religious, but at that moment I was thanking god for every second that I lasted and praying that I would make it all the way to the office. Somehow, don't ask why, I did make it to the office. To the parking lot that is.

As soon as the car stopped, I felt a strange sensation between my legs. My bladder decided that enough was enough and a series of spastic movements went through my lower belly. The muscles in my pelvic area gave way. I knew that I was about to loose it and immediately had to get out of the (damp) car seat . The second I got my butt out of the seat, I exploded in my panties and urine started to gush forcefully out of me, making a huge puddle, as well as streams of warm urine that instinctively were moving towards lower parts of the tarmac... While I was emptying myself, I was so shaky that I almost couldn't stand on my legs and for a moment it even felt like I was going to shit myself. Although my underwear, my skirt and my shoes were completely soaked, it was a relieve to finally be able to let it all go...

The embarrassment was huge, but at least I didn't fill my boss's car with pee. Shortly after, I apologized to her, which she accepted. She didn't want to hear anything about me leaving the company, although I really wanted to, right after the accident. She also said she wouldn't tell anyone, as long as I kept being the faithful employee that I was. What had happened, didn't prevent her from promoting me three months later. Until this day, we never talked about the incident again.

Citation: https://www.toiletstool.com/toilet/toiletpostbpv.htm

I feel like grabbing yourself down there might just be sort of an instinctive response to the feeling of a full bladder. When you actually feel something down there I think it's just instinctive to maybe put your hands there. I think that grabbing does help for both men and women but it probably helps more for men because you can actually squeeze off the urethra. Since women can't actually grab or pinch shut their urethra the next best thing we have is crossing legs and just grabbing, but it doesn't do the same as a guy I don't think.

13 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

I feel like grabbing yourself down there might just be sort of an instinctive response to the feeling of a full bladder. When you actually feel something down there I think it's just instinctive to maybe put your hands there. I think that grabbing does help for both men and women but it probably helps more for men because you can actually squeeze off the urethra. Since women can't actually grab or pinch shut their urethra the next best thing we have is crossing legs and just grabbing, but it doesn't do the same as a guy I don't think.

What does crossing legs achieve though in women beyond mental comfort if there is nothing to sqeeuze either? That said I have always seen some women cross their legs while standing that I think they have to pee like the constant crossing but it doesnt seem to help much for men 

For us women crossing our legs just means less shifting around to keep everthing closed. Our crotch is made of a lot of tiny muscles that give away easily so they can breath.  So we shift around a lot to alternate the muscles that can hold/breath. 

Men have a much larger mass of muscle around their urethra, but if these muscles goe there isn't a whole lot of backup left. 

1 minute ago, Sucedáneo said:

For us women crossing our legs just means less shifting around to keep everthing closed. Our crotch is made of a lot of tiny muscles that give away easily so they can breath.  So we shift around a lot to alternate the muscles that can hold/breath. 

Men have a much larger mass of muscle around their urethra, but if these muscles goe there isn't a whole lot of backup left. 

So you are saying for men crossing legs may not help much because we already have the muscles there while for women you are lacking that muscle so you need to cross your leg? Does that give men a huge advatnage in holding it longer if there is that much of a muscular difference or do women have other muscles to compensate for it? 

1 hour ago, Angusburger said:

So you are saying for men crossing legs may not help much because we already have the muscles there while for women you are lacking that muscle so you need to cross your leg? Does that give men a huge advatnage in holding it longer if there is that much of a muscular difference or do women have other muscles to compensate for it? 

Yes.  As far as I can figure. 

Men have a large bulb of muscle fashioned around their urethra,  where women pee holding is more the joint effort of many smaller muscles.  Not to say men can't use smaller muscles to help hold.

I spend a lot of time trying to watch cute men hold,  it seems women leak more often,  but when men are done they can't do much about it.

5 minutes ago, Sucedáneo said:

Yes.  As far as I can figure. 

Men have a large bulb of muscle fashioned around their urethra,  where women pee holding is more the joint effort of many smaller muscles.  Not to say men can't use smaller muscles to help hold.

I spend a lot of time trying to watch cute men hold,  it seems women leak more often,  but when men are done they can't do much about it.

What do you mean by "when men are done they cant do much about it"? Do you mean once we start leaking or when we lose control?  I am a man and I do leak but I dont lose full control but I am curious if I was a women if I would have lost control due to weaker muscles. 

Oh wow I did not know women was a joint effort while men have small joint muscle and a large muscles. Does that mean men are much stronger? I guess it could also go either way if joint smaller muscle efforts are better than a single large muscle 

I have noticed women pee streams are stronger and wider than man if that plays a role too with muscle 

2 minutes ago, Angusburger said:

What do you mean by "when men are done they cant do much about it"? Do you mean once we start leaking or when we lose control?  I am a man and I do leak but I dont lose full control but I am curious if I was a women if I would have lost control due to weaker muscles. 

Oh wow I did not know women was a joint effort while men have small joint muscle and a large muscles. Does that mean men are much stronger? I guess it could also go either way if joint smaller muscle efforts are better than a single large muscle 

I have noticed women pee streams are stronger and wider than man if that plays a role too with muscle 

I think our pee is stronger and wider because less tube to strech out,  also not that large muscle mass choking our urethra through a singular point. 

I mean I think women are more likely to leak just moving around, but men are good until this large muscle fails and they wet profusely.  We just see it less because they have bigger bladders and more access to pee. 

Whatever assistance holding yourself provides  woman have the advantage.  Their sphincter at the base of there bladder has only a very short urethra before her pee hole. Therefore her hand is pressing very close to her bladder exit. So it helps a bit. Experts tell females experiencing sneeze incontinence to cross their legs and squeeze them together to help prevent a leak.

Although I feel the urgency to pee at the tip of my penis. It feels like my pee is pushing against my pee hole.

But in fact our sphincter is at the base of our penis not the tip. So we have a longer urethra and squeezing the tip of our dick is actually a few inches from the point of no return. Once urine leaks past our sphincter  and is in our urethra it is coming out regardless of what we do. Trapping pee on there is very painful and once we  lessen our grip pee leaks out.

That said I do squeeze myself when desperate and it seems to help me hold on but it is purely psychological.  It is like reverse of what latch key or running water does to make you leak.

I am experiencing the pee hole   desperation pressure  right now. I think when the surge occurs if I don't  squeeze my dick I will leak.

My bladder feels really full too . I am squeezing  my penis between my legs laying on the couch in my briefs. I will probably leak upon  standing

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)