Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female My drunk wetting habits...

I'm the same! I usually gain liquid confidence through alcohol, which then ironically leaves through me later! I've only been able to do this a handful of opportunities though, but was actually successful once. I was definitely buzzed but not drunk to the point where I wasn't able to recall anything. Still, it's a memory that I'll cherish forever. Anyway, welcome to have you aboard here. Hope to read more of your content!

On 10/2/2020 at 1:37 AM, Lucy_omo said:

.....If it’s dark and near the end of the evening, I’ll start going through my underwear, both outside or if I’m sitting on the loo. Especially if I’ve had a lot to drink. ..... I’ve been known to dribble down my legs if I’m standing somewhere dark, rather than standing in a long queue - but only if I have the right shoes on! 

.... On the way home, if I’m really drunk I’ll sometimes wet myself. Ok, sometimes if I’m not really drunk too, but I’m usually more subtle then. You’ll often find me on a break bench at an empty train station, casually peeing while I wait......

You're so naughty to just pee through your underwear in the pub or at the train station - lovely! Have you ever thought of wearing a nappy when going out, so you can pee freely wherever you want?

Alcohol almost always makes me want to pee my pants, and preventing a hangover with extra water is the best part!

Planned bedwettings are fun, however I'm married with children, so the occasion is rare.

I'm over trying to understand why I like it or want to do it. When I do get off on it, I don't feel regretful, just very naughty. I only regret wetting when I don't give myself enough time for cleaning up the mess, or make too much of a mess to effectively clean/deodorize.

Everything from your physical description of yourself to your recounting of how you indulge your omo fetish is immensely appealing. Bedwetting is a favourite activity of mine, but the cleanup is, indeed, a hassle. I lack the time right now to talk about my own activities, but will do so at some point. Thank you for a most enjoyable read until then.

I don’t go out drinking too often with my friends these days, but when I do, it usually decreases my inhibitions, and brings out the Omo monster in me!

I like to pick out outfits that benefit my omo adventures, so will pick out a skirt and top, or a dress, sometimes some tights too, but sometimes not. Some lacy  underwear to go underneath, or sometimes some Calvins. 

After a few drinks I loosen up a little and can become quite talkative, sometimes a hot guy will catch my eye, or I’ll catch his, and if my friends are busy, I’ll sometimes go and have a little flirt and a chat and see if there’s any potential.

This all sounds exactly like my omo friend Pamela in the US. If she goes to a club she always wears pretty panties, just in case she gets lucky. When she drinks a bit -- or more than a bit -- she loses her inhibitions and gets omo flirty with guys. She will often laugh and giggle and then puts her hand on top of a guy's hand and says something like: "Oh, don't make me laugh too hard. Y'know I've had kids and all that and my bladder and, well, if I laugh too hard I might have an accident." She says there are guys who suddenly get quite serious and she can tell that they're not into it, and there are other guys who blatantly try to make her laugh harder -- and if she thinks they're cute they're llikely to get a big reward.

On 10/2/2020 at 12:37 AM, Lucy_omo said:

Hey, I’m new here. I’m a 26 year old female from the south of the uk. Apparently you guys like a description - I’m about 5ft 6, have strawberry blonde hair, and I’m slim but have no boobs, well, not much anyway! After lurking ok these boards for quite a while, thought I’d create an account to share some of my experiences, so here it goes.... well, this is normally how it goes for me.

I don’t go out drinking too often with my friends these days, but when I do, it usually decreases my inhibitions, and brings out the Omo monster in me! Does that happen to anyone else or is it just me?! 

When I’m getting ready to go out, I’ll always make sure I’ve got a mattress protector on my bed - well, I’ll tell the truth - two. A mattress protector with a regular sheet, then another protector, maybe a towel or two, then a regular sheet. We’ll come back to that later. I’ll also go to my secret stash and hide a nappy in my bedside drawer. Usually a Tena slip Ultima. I also put a couple of bottles of water by the bed. 

I’ll then go shower, making sure I’m clean, shaven and smooth and smelling nice. I like to pick out outfits that benefit my omo adventures, so will pick out a skirt and top, or a dress, sometimes some tights too, but sometimes not. Some lacy  underwear to go underneath, or sometimes some Calvins. 

When I’m out, I start out quite shy and keep myself to myself, well to me and my friends. After a few drinks I loosen up a little and can become quite talkative, sometimes a hot guy will catch my eye, or I’ll catch his, and if my friends are busy, I’ll sometimes go and have a little flirt and a chat and see if there’s any potential. I’m always on the lookout for something a bit long term now, but I’m not too sure I’ll find that in a bar! Anyway, I digress. After a few drinks, omo Lucy starts getting ideas. Throughout the evening if I get a chance, I’ll have a naughty pee down an alley - well sometimes a bit more in the open - that’s where my choice of clothes comes in handy - easy to what down. If it’s dark and near the end of the evening, I’ll start going through my underwear, both outside or if I’m sitting on the loo. Especially if I’ve had a lot to drink. I figure it doesn’t smell really as I’m drinking a lot and the rest is clear. Honestly I’m a nightmare. I’ve been known to dribble down my legs if I’m standing somewhere dark, rather than standing in a long queue - but only if I have the right shoes on! 

When it comes to getting towards the end of the night, I’ll stay drinking more - alternating large soft drinks with alcoholic ones, and lots of water. I’ll make sure I don’t use the loo. On the way home, if I’m really drunk I’ll sometimes wet myself. Ok, sometimes if I’m not really drunk too, but I’m usually more subtle then. You’ll often find me on a break bench at an empty train station, casually peeing while I wait, knowing another full bladder will be along shortly. 

I’ll try and stop by a 24 hour off licence on the way home and pick up a bottle of water or two - and get them drunk as soon as I can. When I finally make it home, drunk me will make a decision - nappy or no nappy. As I make the choice, I take another drink upstairs with me. This will only end up one way regardless of choice. 

Usually, I’ll choose the nappy. It doesn’t matter as I probably won’t be in it all too long, but drunk Lucy knows that sober Lucy will thank her for the cleanup. Anyway, on it goes and away I go to sleep. For about three minutes, I’m bursting..... ok I may as well relax and go. That’s what i planned after all.... mmm feels nice. I’ll usually either have a little play at this point or pass out, depending on how drunk I am. Sometimes both. 

Usually, I’ll wake up after some hours have passed, bursting to go, nappy cold. Let’s just warm this up a little..... ok a lot! It’s usually full to bursting now.... especially if I don’t move from my front. Ok, it’s overflowed a little, but no worries, the bed is protected. Maybe I’ll have a bottle or water to drink, just finish that glass too. 

usually I’ll wake again before morning. I’m more sober at this point but still past caring. Shall I change the nappy? No, I can’t be bothered to get up... too late anyway it’s just overflowing as if it’s not there. May as well take it off, get a bit more sleep.... but not before I force some more pee out onto the sheets. Sometimes I’ll have a play here, get out a vibrator... ok time for some clean sheets. I’ll pull off the sheet, soaked towels and mattress protector, wipe myself down a bit and get back into a mostly dry bed. 

I’ll consider another nappy at this point as I drink the last bottle of water... nah, fuck it, I have to clean up anyway. Back to sleep I go. Now I’ll usually sleep until morning, I’ve drank so much water there’s no hangover in sight, but my god am I bursting to go. Sometimes I let it out slowly, feeling the warm pee spread around me,  it sometimes I’ll push as hard as I can, being naughty and spraying it everywhere in my bed. 

I’ll go to town on myself at this point, making sure I have a massive orgasm. Sober me regrets everything.... promises I’ll never do that again as I clean up. Drunk me is just around the corner waiting for it to happen all over again! 

So anyway, guys, girls - do any of you do similar things - if so, I’d love to hear all about your experiences and ideas! X 

Hey we old and great story 

Yeah, sometimes when i'm drunk and go to sleep i have these "ideas" that wetting the bed might be the right thing to do... then when i'm all done i look at me, look at the mess i just made and come to reality thinking to myself "why did i do this again?". It's weird cause my omo kink comes in waves, i spend months thinking omo 24/7 and then it just goes away like I satisfied all my needs.

Guest Nils JD

Wow, this is simply incredible! 😄
Man, I should go out to the bars more, haha... Maybe there's a girl like you in the Middle of Germany, who knows?
Your outfit choice is amazing, I really like your style. For the "right" shoes, I'd definitely buy you some cute pairs if we met irl, haha... 😉

Looking forward to reading more from you!
(Not everyone combines their introduction with a great story / experience).

Yours, Nils from Germany.