Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The excitement of peeing in a bottle

I always thought I was only interested in Female Desperation. But after trying what it's like to pee in the neck of a bottle, I have to say that it is a very exciting feeling, and I do it more often now (I always pour it away right after that).

What are your experiences with peeing in containers other than the toilet? Have you even witnessed another person peeing in a bottle? Do you also feel this excitement I'm talking about? 

• 2 weeks later...

I like long-term bondage, like overnight, and we'd use a fabric conditioner bottle if I needed the toilet, or simply claimed to need the toilet to get released.  In the UK at least it's sold in 1.5l or 2l bottles with a 4-5cm neck and handle which is perfect for peeing in bed.  But after a while my then wife got fed up with being woken so we switched to nappies which opened up a new world of fun, wearing them together for shopping or evenings in the pub.

While I don't do it myself (mainly because I cant'), I adore watching my boyfriend pee in things, and I can tell its one of his favorite parts of omo. I asked him about it real quick and here's what he had to say about it: 

"Peeing in stuff is the best! It makes it so easy to see how full your bladder was, and it just feels so... naughty, I guess? It's so easy to get caught, but that's part of the fun! It's even better when you think all the pee will fit in a bottle, but then it turns out that you had more in you than you expected, and it overflows and makes a mess!"

He will pee in anything if he's given the chance. I could make a mile-long list of all the things I've seen him pee in, or just things I later discovered were full of pee, even if I didn't see him do it.

Edited by TheGiantDiaper (see edit history)

Recently I peed in a bottle for the first time. I was holding while driving through the mountains and really started getting desperate. I realized I wouldn't possibly make it and my 'just-in-case' Goodnites pullup would not hold.

I peed into the pullup for a while until it was beginning to leak a little. Then I pulled over, torn off the pullup, and grabbed a Gatorade bottle. I was able to discreetly pee into it but at an odd angle. I've never had a problem stopping mid-stream, but maybe that angle made it really tough and it kinda burned. I capped the bottle and got back on the road.

That burn really felt like I just had to let out a little bit more. Not wanting to pull over again I made sure I was between my legs and squeezed them lightly to try and keep the wetness in the middle of my jeans.

Then I let out a little spurt. It felt better but not all better, so I kept letting out little bits. I was left with a bit of a wet patch, front and back.

Later and a little dryer I stopped at a grocery store and made sure to get myself some more Goodnites. After buying them I stopped off in the restroom to get changed.

It was exciting to later throw out the bag with the 'obviously-not-Gatorade' Gatorade bottle along with a soaked Goodnite at a gas station... While letting out another dribble.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/1/2020 at 6:38 PM, HrtbrknFreak said:

I do like doing this sometimes.

Only problem is that I mostly just have empty drinks bottles in the house here, and they tend to have narrow necks.  So tends to be a case of "aim very carefully", hehe.

I prefer bottles with small necks. While I'm shaking from excitement, I have to aim very carefully to not wet myself. It feels so naughty!