Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Advice on having an accident?

DL but not into AB.
I enjoy wetting my pants/panties and seeing the trail, but it’s too messy/risky when living with others. 

I enjoy the feel of wetting a diaper too, but I don’t want to just use it. I’ve always wanted to have a real, genuine accident and wonder if a diaper would help me relax enough to really have a good wetting. 

I’m an adult female and have pretty strong muscles, so usually I can just hold for hours and nothing. Does anybody know a quick way to just increase desperation/chance of wetting one day without an major side effects The next day?? 

Any advice on methods/how much to drink or if anyone who has experience would like to be in control/give advice when I attempt it, to maybe suggest if I need to drink more, change positions, etc.?

There are a few different techniques that you can use, and they're easy enough to find on the forums.  Look into rapid desperation, as that one has the most promise of being useful provided you have enough time to do it properly.

Your premise sounds pretty much exactly like mine several years ago.  I've had some practice since then and am happy to report that it's not impossible to have a real, genuine loss of control.  Control that comes back after just a few hours.

messing is pretty easy to induce with fleet enemas and suppositories, wetting is a bit harder drinking a large amount of water accompanied by a natural diuretic such as caffeine could work, alcohol also functions as the most readily available (non prescription) drug with a muscle relaxing effect and has a diuretic effect. obviously the methods I mentioned  should be used in moderation.

some notes from my own experience if you decide to take this route

for wetting alcohol has the most noticeable effects keep your water intake high and your wetting output will be high, a few beers or a shot of something small will turn you into a super soaker, water will go right through you. you only need to get buzzed, maybe even tipsy, but the key is to keep your other fluid intake very high, as long as there is enough alcohol to acheive the muscle relaxing effect volume of fluids will with certainty cuase your bladder to fail, but when it does it will be a flood, and a massive one at that, on a side note the main cause of hangover symptoms is dehydration, in addition to drinking lots of fluids  having a meal before you start and in particular a banana your chance of a hangover will be fairly minimal  if you plan to use alcohol heavy duty padding is a MUST an M4, L4, or one of the better tranquility or Northshore care brief's are going to be needed, your usual goodnite or storebought is not going to hold.

another note is that alcohol being a muscle rexlaxant will have a very potent synergistic effect with any of the methods mentioned below becuase it reduces contol rather than increasing urgency.

coffee and tea are good sources of caffeine, coffee in particular tends to have a laxitive effect on an empty stomach  so take note of that just have a large cup of either and drink lots of water, ive had mixed results with tea but coffee can really get me going (real coffee, fresh ground beans, black and a dark-medium roast)

as for messing there is the effect of coffee I mentioned, it will cuase an accident if you wait long enough 

suppositories will cuase an accident in 15 minutes to 2 hours, depending on how long you try to hold and there is a chance you will need to double up

fleet enemas are here because I do NOT recommend a full size enema (something that can severely damage your colon if you aren't careful)

there are two main characteristic to fleet enemas that make them different from everything else mentioned previously 

1, the speed at which they take effect (something is guaranteed to happen within a 15-25 min period 

2. they change the nature of the accident (releasing an enema is similar to a less acidic diarrhea due to all of the added fluid)

note that enemas are potentially even more hazardous to your health than alcohol is due to the risk of damaging your colon, anus, rectum, ect. so be careful how you stick that thing in if you decide to use it. 

On 10/2/2020 at 12:57 PM, FirstAttempt said:

Rapid desperation will help you have a quicker wetting but I find that it ends up being a lot more uncomfortable in a bad way. 

Personally, my go-to one day wetting extravaganza starts the night before. I'll usually try to go to bed without peeing so that it starts to wearing down on my bladder muslces while I'm sleeping. I never fill up or else I end up wetting before I sleep and it makes it harder to go for the long haul. The next day, you can spend a lot of time weakening your muscles by holding repeatedly and wetting over some hours(usually wetting ~3x/day). I prefer to do this diapered as it eliminates clean up and it's just fun to fill up a diaper. By the end of the day, my muscles are trashed, and I can do the real hold, without a diaper, that really tests my ability to hold because wetting pants is a whole different thing for me. It usually ends in a significant, satisfying, true loss of control. The last time I did it, I was genuinely wetting without my knowledge, without the ability to stop it, until I felt the warmth and wetness. 

I'd like to try this, but since I usually have to be much more opportunistic I tend to go with the rapid technique.  I've made some modifications and additions to make it less uncomfortable and/or potentially damaging, but each person is going to react a little differently.

I'm curious, though: how long until you get back to normal after that kind of weakening?  I find that using my method I'm usually back to normal in just a few hours, more or less.  How 'bout you?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Long rapid desperation, at least for me doing it for ~3-4 hours of holding and wetting, tires my bladder out enough that when I feel the need to pee, I have at most a minute to get to the bathroom or I will pee, and sometimes my warning is feeling it get warm between my legs. As for the next day, as long as you drink gatoraid or have salty food, you should be okay.