Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

11 hours ago, sphynx_ said:

side note: we do have a safeword and we all very much enjoy the dynamic

I'd hoped/assumed so, but thanks for clarifying still~ 

This video is really adorable, as is the story for it! Thank you [both] for sharing it with us! Your begging is great too, eheh  ^^
This is also also a really good example of "public" stuff that doesn't force others/witnesses to actually become overly involved/unwilling/awkward participants, thanks for that as well, I always appreciate people doing public play responsibly~

Hope you have as much fun with your future adventures as you did with this one!

Amazing story and video to go along with it! You were brave to do it in public, and looked super adorable in that knees-together pose and with the pee coming down.

You shouldn't feel ashamed or guilty at all for getting a thrill out of something so simple. There's no avoiding pee, so might as well enjoy it. <33

Edited by AliasnameTO (see edit history)
22 hours ago, FallingDusk said:

I'd hoped/assumed so, but thanks for clarifying still~ 

This video is really adorable, as is the story for it! Thank you [both] for sharing it with us! Your begging is great too, eheh  ^^
This is also also a really good example of "public" stuff that doesn't force others/witnesses to actually become overly involved/unwilling/awkward participants, thanks for that as well, I always appreciate people doing public play responsibly~

Hope you have as much fun with your future adventures as you did with this one!

Thank you! I'm so glad you liked it. I'm glad I did public well, I'm completely new to it. 

6 hours ago, AliasnameTO said:

Amazing story and video to go along with it! You were brave to do it in public, and looked super adorable in that knees-together pose and with the pee coming down.

You shouldn't feel ashamed or guilty at all for getting a thrill out of something so simple. There's no avoiding pee, so might as well enjoy it. <33

Thanks! I can't say I was brave, the only reason I went through with it was my partners pushing me in the background. I'm glad you thought I was cute. My partners feel the same way about my shame on the subject.. 

15 hours ago, hubertheiser said:

Wow, that was quite an adventure, and well recounted 🙂 Thanks for sharing the story!

4 hours ago, ♥TheWetFinn♥ said:

That's adorable. Of course, I can imagine the embarrassment and awkwardness. I can never see myself doing something like that in public.

Thank you! and yes it was terrifying... 

4 hours ago, Max1990 said:

I love this story and the video. Your outfit is super sexy and it’s super cute watching you try to keep from peeing yourself 

Th-Thank you..! 

1 minute ago, rachelkirwan said:

That was an amazing story and video, thanks so much for sharing! 

I'm so glad you think so! Thank you!! 

Hey, I have the same feelings shame associated with this. I've actually never had a girlfriend, so I am literally the only person who knows I'm into it. And I've never met anyone (to my knowledge) who was into it. I've always been really shy about anything romantic. Fear of rejection maybe. It could possibly stem from being ashamed of a harmless fetish that isn't affecting anyone else's life but my own. I don't know. I've always been kind of weird. Anyway, great post! 

15 hours ago, Malah said:

We LOVED it. Her embarrassment was absolutely delightful. Shortly after, she turned a shade of red that I wasn't sure was humanly possible. It was an incredibly fun night all around, I look forward to more such play in the future.

16 hours ago, waguy762 said:

Super cute! How did your partners feel about the entire event ?

Yes, unfortunately they both enjoyed every agonizing minute of my humiliation.... in the end I had fun too, though.

4 hours ago, liesjeversteven said:

Lovely story and lovely video. Thanks for sharing that!  Great outfit too, suits you!

Thank you so much!

On 10/6/2020 at 2:33 AM, Markthekingof2 said:

Hey, I have the same feelings shame associated with this. I've actually never had a girlfriend, so I am literally the only person who knows I'm into it. And I've never met anyone (to my knowledge) who was into it. I've always been really shy about anything romantic. Fear of rejection maybe. It could possibly stem from being ashamed of a harmless fetish that isn't affecting anyone else's life but my own. I don't know. I've always been kind of weird. Anyway, great post! 

Sorry I completely missed this before! I know exactly how you feel. I've been attacked and harassed far too many times for this, so for a long time I just receded into my own space and kept it as one of the few heavy secrets that control my life. I hope you find someone (or some people) who's able to help you embrace it and yourself! Thank you for commenting here. If you ever need someone to talk to or relate with I'm always an option. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, farseladosso said:

What a wonderful thread!

sphinx_ I loved your contribution, and I am sure that this community is the right place for you.

It is fascinating to read your own words about your feelings. And the video is a treasure. Can't wait for more from you!

I'm so happy you think so! I've been wanting to contribute more so I was thinking about asking malah (one of my partners) if we should do something in public again. I'm glad to know you're looking forward to it!