Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female A R-omo-antic Fall Day

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't have much time for writing this week, but here:

Jen walked up the stairs, as James watched, leaving a trail of dripped yellow liquid behind her. James climbed off the couch and folded the sopping blanket, placing it in the laundry basket for later. Then he carefully navigated around the puddle to the kitchen, where he picked up some paper towels to clean it up (after all, it was kind of his fault she'd had an accident). After cleaning up downstairs, James followed Jen back up to their bedroom, carrying the laundry basket. Jen had removed her pajama pants and shirt, and was standing there in an emerald green bralette and a pair of formerly matching (though now quite a darker shade) of panties. Her half-naked body, facing away from James, was framed by the window. The grey light from outside cast long shadows across the floor.

"Hey," said James softly as he entered.
"I brought your laundry."

Evidently startled, Jen turned around quickly, then, relieved to see that it was James, went back to getting dressed. She pulled on an oversized grey hoodie, and reached for another pair of sweatpants.

"Oh, I don't think so," said James.
"If you're not going to change your panties, at least I get to see them."
"Fine, but next time, I'm intentionally peeing in your lap."
"Oh? You know I like that? I didn't even ask you to sit there."

Jen blushed a little, and smoothed out the front of her sweatshirt so it hung almost halfway to her knees. She was not a large person, and this was not a small sweatshirt.

"I'm thirsty again," said Jen.
"I'll get you some water, right after I go to the bathroom."
James exited the room and began descending the stairs. Jen pouted playfully.
"No fair! How come you get to use the bathroom?"
"I made it through the film and then some, love. Besides, you just had an accident, you shouldn't need to pee right now."

Jen followed James back down the stairs after tossing her damp clothes (aside from what she was wearing) in the laundry basket. She sat on the couch, waiting for James to come back, which he did, after making a point of running the water to wash his hands. He walked up behind the couch and started massaging Jen's head, sifting her hair through his fingers. Jen relaxed and tilted her head back, her eyes closed. It felt so nice to have his warm, strong hands run through her hair. She didn't have a care in the world, not even about the little pang her bladder sent.
I can hold it, she thought. It's just the caffeine being overactive.
Then, she rolled onto her stomach and motioned James back on to the couch. He crawled next to her and brushed her hair out of her eyes. Then he held up the pair of sweatpants he was wearing earlier (he had changed in the washroom).

"Can you put your hands out, Jen?"
Jen knew what that meant, and obediently, she raised her arms parallel to each other, and even though she knew, she still asked, rather innocently:
"What is this for?"
"Your punishment."
James took the sweatpants and tied a knot around Jen's wrists, so that her hands were effectively coupled together and quite useless. Then he said,
"There's another part," and lifted a bottle of water to her lips. She drank the entire 1600 mL bottle in under a minute.
"What happens if I have an accident this time?"
"Don't worry," said James,
"You'll find out."

He smiled warmly at her, and she smiled back, blushing.

• 3 weeks later...

@Lapis Lazuli "You can't rush art!" But yeah, you're going to find out what happens next...it just takes a while to write!

====================================================================================

They shifted positions so that Jen was sitting in James' lap as she had suggested. Her hands were bound together and rested gently in her lap. Her panties had dried a bit, and were closer to their original color. All the same, James quite enjoyed the dampness that he could feel.
He leaned his head next to Jen's ear and whispered,

"You're absolutely beautiful, you know that?"

Jen just smiled a little. She definitely did.

"So, what are we watching?" she asked.

"Me? I'm watching you!" James replied, only half-jokingly, then added

"I'm sure there are some good movies with lots of water in them."

Jen rolled her eyes, then candidly stated the following.

"I actually kinda need to pee already."

"You can hold it," James encouraged her.

"I'm not so sure. I have a small bladder."

"Just sensitive," corrected James.

"If you make it through the next show, I'll untie you and you can go to the bathroom. No leaving before then, though."

"Well, I guess my hands are tied..." she giggled.

"But no tickling or pressure this time."

"Yes, ma'am," James said jokingly.

"I think we should just watch one of those relaxing water videos," said Jen.

James, quite surprised by this suggestion, asked,

"Feeling confident, love?"

"No, but I do like a challenge!"

James found a twenty minute video of waterfalls running and started playing it.
Jen leaned back and felt the warmth of James' body contacting hers. James reached his hand up the inside of the sweater, and began gently moving the tips of his fingers up and down her spinal area. This kind of back scratch made her feel all tingly. She murmured an audible expression of pleasure. James could feel her leaning into him. He was so happy that she was this comfortable with him now. With the hand that James wasn't running up and down her back, he held one of hers. She had more olive skin than his, and smaller, more slender fingers. He could practically enclose one of her hands in his. He rubbed his thumb over the back of her hand. Jen rotated her head and kissed him lightly on the cheek. When she turned back away, he did the same thing to her.

"How many minutes has it been?"

"Only fifteen. Do you think you can hold it?"

"I have to pee. Bad."

"Be a good girl and wait until the video is over. You can wait five minutes."

Jen nodded and crossed her legs tighter.

James moved the hand he was giving her a back scratch with to her shoulder, then up to her neck, teasing the spot just below where it met her head. He shifted it up into her hair, playing with it. After about two minutes of them cuddling, and Jen shifting her weight around, she suddenly jumped up and sprinted to the bathroom. James stood up and turned around to face her. Jen got to the door when she realized that because her hands were tied, she couldn't remove her panties (at least not easily).

"Oh, dear." said James. "Come back here, please."

Jen was still dry, but clearly struggling to hold back a flood. Evidently, her kidneys had not actually processed all the liquid from before, and her previous accident was mostly the remnants of the morning pee she held. Rather sheepishly (and bouncily), Jen returned to the couch.

"I am going to wet myself."

"You've been naughty," said James. "I said you could go only if you made it through the video. You didn't."

Jen was excited. What was his new idea? Sometimes she would intentionally be 'naughty' just because the punishments felt so good.

"What's my punishment?"

"Lie your torso across my legs," said James.

Obediently, Jen did so. James hoisted the rest of her up, and positioned her lower torso above his knee. Jen knew this position. Spankings, she thought.

James lifted his hand, and gently but firmly brought it down upon Jen's buttocks. His right thigh was driven into her torso by the force, and the pressure it put on her bladder pushed it over the edge. Jen moaned and a trickle of warm, clear liquid began running over James' leg. She managed to stop it, though. It had only made about a dime sized spot. James brought his hand down again with similar results.

"All done," he said.

Jen was still desperate to relieve herself, and releasing a bit hadn't helped - it only made her feel like the loss of control was inevitable.

"May I pee now?" she asked, as the video was over.

"Not in the bathroom. You didn't make it." James pointed to her obviously moist panties.

"Oh, that's actually not..." Jen said, trying to play off her obvious leakage.

"My lap. Now."

Jen sat in his lap, using her tied hands to hold herself.

"I can't hold it much longer!"

James leaned his head in and whispered,
"I know you're still playing along. You haven't used the safeword. Will you do whatever I tell you to get some relief?"

"Yes."

"Wet yourself."

Consciously, Jen wanted to fight the urge, but her brain had already registered it as permission. Her body decided it would feel so good to just submit to nature. A full force torrent came pouring through her panties, and she sighed aloud and gripped the couch to hold upright. The warmth and wetness spread from her crotch down and around her legs, to James, soaking his pants too...and she kept going. What was initially a dime sized patch of wetness had grown to dye her entire panties and about half of James' pants a different color, and pooled over the side of the plastic-protected couch onto the floor. Jen definitely did not have a small bladder. In fact, she kept going until her legs practically glistened all over. She was blushing like mad, but it was obvious she was enjoying every second of it.

"Good girl," said James.

1 hour ago, Lapis Lazuli said:

I apologize for rushing you, though, my intent was to make sure that people are still reading your work. I was wondering if you gave up on it because you didnt like it, and i wanted to be kind of motivating? I hope i didn't rush you too much.

Oh, my comment about being rushed was facetious! I definitely didn't give up on it, I just don't have a ton of time to write.

It's kind of a formulaic feel-good story (though only about 2 hours into the overall day so far [estimate on waking up, morning routine, making hot chocolate, watching two shows plus cuddling and cleanup]), and it was supposed to nicely-blend some other kinks and ideas with Omo (gentle/light male dominance & bondage, bathroom control, cuddling...y e s, just a cute couple enjoying their relationship), so I absolutely love at least the concept. I'm open to ideas (PM me to keep from cluttering the thread, though). Next post might contain a bit of backstory and go to about 'lunchtime'...^^

In the future I'd also like to do an Omutsu story with these two, or a story where they both wet, and write an unrelated gay (M+M) wetting story after I finish this one.

1 hour ago, Lapis Lazuli said:

that was so good!

Thanks!

TL;DR - more coming, just be patient - intended to be a wholesome desperation and wetting story!

Edited by Empeeror
thank (see edit history)