Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Best Jobs for Omorashi Fans to witness Female Desperation

Once DesperateJill startet a thread here which was about the "worst jobs for women needing to pee": Saleswomen, nurses, police women and generally when you have to work outdoors when men can find an opportunity to go while women often can´t. 

Now I would like to know what kind of workplace offers you opportunities for males (and female omo fans) where you deal with full bladdered women. One example would be just being the collegue of these women we talked about.

Another one is working at a concert or at a highway service station with full view of the ladies room and you see people enter your facility and you watch the endless lines of women who spent hours in a traffic jam which just dissolved and now all try to enter the much needed toilet all at once.

At some gas stations there is a closed toilet where you have to ask for the key. For sure shop assistants there are often confronted with desperate females, more pleading than asking you while dancing on the spot.

Or maybe a job where you are more or less officially in control of the bathroom habits like a drill sergeant for female soldiers.

My first thread ever was about female inmates with restricted bathroom access in some circumstances where guards are able to allow or deny relief. 

One music festival I used to go to regularly appointed a security guy to stop people using the disabled toilet (unless they were entitled to use it).  It was a single cubicle at the end of a row of portaloos in the main arena.  Towards the end of the day the queues would get silly and people - all genders - who couldn't wait would pee against the fence instead.

I often saw him turn away women who were pleading with him, legs crossed and hand jammed into their crotches, to break the rules.

He never did, and they usually then just squatted in the grass beside the portaloo.  He also stopped people squeezing into the gap behind the toilets.

Another year the festival sent wardens to patrol the woods and stop people peeing there.  I saw them shine their torches on many desperate people.  Some had already started to pee, and simply couldn't stop.

In my state the freeways have wide "shoulders" - often with fencing beyond.  Often no place screened from public view.  So any restroom after 80 or so kilometers without.  

Any place with obscure restroom signs near a food court selling large float and shake drinks.  A science museum where I worked had rerouted traffic flow though the buildings.  The restrooms became almost invisible.  Good places for signs faced the wrong way.  When visitors had an urgent need, they forgot their pocket maps showed RR locations.  Most days produced no desperation.  Of the visitors who became desperate, about 1 in 5 had peed themselves before an employee noticed them.  Many highschool groups went through when school in session.

Amusement parks at state fairs often have long lines for rides followed br long lines for restrooms.  Very srasonal work.

People a ways from home often feel sure they can't pee the way the locals do.  My state still has long sandy beaches little developed.   Locals pee wading.  Sometimes local girls sit with derriere hanging over log backs.  They pee through sun suits.  Plains girls almost always reject that option -- sometimes to the point of wetting while dancing around attracting strangers stares.  Some local girls have gotten so good at log washing they can pee during a conversation without anyone noticing.  But the beach offers darn few jobs -- towing cars out of soft sand and police patrols.  That's about it.

"Once DesperateJill startet a thread here which was about the "worst jobs for women needing to pee": Saleswomen, nurses, police women and generally when you have to work outdoors when men can find an opportunity to go while women often can´t. 

Now I would like to know what kind of workplace offers you opportunities for males (and female omo fans) where you deal with full bladdered women. One example would be just being the collegue of these women we talked about."

I can definitely say my outdoor job where I have no opportunity to use the bathroom all day is definitely one such job in my male colleague see me desperate every single day. By the third hour I am positively bursting and by the end of the six hours and pretty much ready to jump out of my seat for the bathroom so definitely that is like a golden opportunity to witness women desperate. The frustrating thing is that I am the only woman on my crew so I don't get to see any other women desperate except for this one time where we had a woman who subbed for one of the guys who was absent that day. So unfortunately for me everyone is getting to see me desperate but I'm not getting to see any other women desperate!

But I will say another thing since starting my other thread about jobs that are bad for women needing a restroom. While it is definitely true that there are lots of jobs where women can always go to the bathroom right away I have learned with great frustration the hard way that they are relatively few jobs like mine where you really can't go to the bathroom all day long. While I have been at my job for six hours without going to the bathroom I have actually chatted with saleswomen and nurses and other such women and believe me even though they say that they don't have the best bathroom access if I am chatting with them the entire time I am at work they will eventually get some opportunity to use the bathroom. Like I was talking to this one saleswoman who always complained about her lack of bathrooms and I was talking about my lack of bathrooms at work and she thought that we were in comparable situations but about halfway through her conversations is like well it's my break time going to use the bathroom and I have to say that that was really infuriating knowing that I wouldn't be able to go for several hours!

And as for nurses, a funny story about that, which maybe I should make a separate thread about. Just yesterday I was telling someone about a nurse I knew and the reversal of dynamics is one of the hardest things to deal with to be totally flipped with another and now to be in the bad position while they aren't. The harshest reversal is actually with someone I chat with. We chatted for years on end and like so many she was a nurse and I used to chide her for her lack of bathroom access. So we talked about that a lot, cause she was really open about it. And when she got pregnant well I'm only human. But like with Covid the timing was THE WORST. Here I had someone who told me all about having to hold it at work and I was like WTF how do you do it, but after she gave birth she retired from her job. Can you guess what day she retired? Yep the exact same day I got my outdoor jobs without toilets, literally the exact day! That was what we chatted about, so what is new with you? I retired. Me: I got a job. And the funny thing is the total utter reversal. She even said I've become her!

I mean like literally we have totally taken on different attitudes. Like I always joked with her about how she had to hold it at work and everything like that and I'd ask how you do it and she would always be annoyed that you just kind of have to do it, and she said that it is just your job and when you have to do it is your job, and I was always saying how I couldn't imagine how anyone in the world would be able to put up with a job like that, and she would often be aggravated by the fact that she had to hold it all the time, especially after she got pregnant where she got rather course with me a couple of times when I was showing too much interest. Now that she is retired she is like cloud 9 level mellow. She is likely annoyingly upbeat since she retired. She even said one of things she liked since retiring is she runs on her own schedule, including bathroom wise. And I think that is one reason she is so happy. Full bladder made her grouchy and now she is kind of dismissive of me. "Oh it's not s bad "You'll get used to it" etc. And I talk to her A LOT, so now I'm the bitchy one for complaining what she had to endure for years on end. I do think having bathroom access made her more light hearted and me more stoic! It is just the total reversal that really stings, and the timing too, like she retired the same day I started. Now she's miss casual I can pee at home and I'm frowny faced give me a toilet dammit!

So while I fully acknowledges that nurses and saleswomen and policewomen and other women like that definitely have it hard when it comes to bathroom access, believe me if you want to see women just absolutely whimpering and aching for want of a toilet get a job with women who work outdoors and you will see bladder suffering and bladder pain like you wouldn't see anywhere else, trust me on that, I know from experience!

"Amusement parks at state fairs often have long lines for rides followed br long lines for restrooms.  Very srasonal work."

Amen to that! Some of the worst most excrutiating lines I've ever waited in here at amusement parks and fairs which always have far from adequate amounts of toilets.

Work at the clinic in department where they do ultrasound scans. Patients have to have full bladder to do ultrasound scan exam. Basically the whole waiting room is holding pee and everyone is desperate. I had to do it twice in the past and always struggled not to wet myself. I didn't see anyone lose it or doing a pee pee dance, but definitely saw on a few faces that some of the people really struggle to hold pee. Probably others saw that on my face too.