Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female The Wetting and Diaper Adventures of Jen

Chapter One: Losing control once again

Jen, as her friends call her, was walking down the street to her apartment. In her eyes living in the city wasn’t her ideal way of life but offered things one wouldn’t always find elsewhere. Clubs and bars, being close to friends and generally just being able to blend in with the crowd. Being 24 and off on her own, she found the freedoms of life to be not bland and monotonous but exhilarating. Fresh out of college, and living with a roommate, Jen often found time for “activities” that there wasn’t ever really a time or place for before.   Getting close now, her bladder gave a mighty twinge. Her weak muscles could hardly hold on at this point.  

“Ok now, just the stairs left!” she said aloud to herself.

Making it to her floor, only three flights up, her legs moving quicker and quicker, carrying her to the door to the apartment. She stopped, grabbed her purse and dug for her keys. Her situation now dire, she felt a leak escape her exhausted bladder. Even though it lasted almost a full second, not even the most perceptive onlooker would have noticed a wet spot on her light-colored jeans.

“Oh no, oh no, aghh… There!” She had finally managed to find the keys in her purse.

Opening the door, another large leak escaped. Warmth trickled around her crotch and butt, and even still nobody would have been able to tell that she was wetting herself. Walking through the door she saw her roommate round the corner of the kitchen. Oblivious to poor Jen’s plight, she went on with what she was doing.

“Hey, expected to see you when I woke up. I didn’t realize you worked today?” said Ann matter of factly.

“N, n, no,” stammered Jen, barely registering what she had said in her haste. "I didn't have to work today, just out for a bit!"

“What? Everything good over there J” Ann said fumbling for the television remote.

At this moment, a few things happened all at once. Jen, barely past the threshold of the door started to fully lose control. Spurt after spurt was warming her crotch, a loud hissing emanating from her pants. Ann turning to look back, saw a common scene, knowing exactly what was happening. She was having an accident… again! She didn’t even make it a full 24 hours since her last one this time! She thought to herself, still watching. Jen still not having moved felt her diaper swelling under her jeans, it may have been able to pass unnoticed before, but now, it simply was just too heavy and bulging.

“I, I thought I would make it home this time…” Jen said trailing off into an imperceptible mumble of defeat.

“Did you really do it again? I thought you were going to start planning ahead better!” Ann exclaimed watching her retreat the opposite direction towards the bathroom.

As Jen turned to go for a well needed change, Ann caught a sight at her backside. There were two large wet spots glistening on either side of her butt. My god, she even leaked this time! She thought to herself. She must have really had to go, she thought to herself. At the thought, Ann could feel herself glowing with excitement. She can definitely tease her for this one! 

“Hey J! You save any for the toilet?!?” she jested, getting up and following.

“I thought I told you if it happened during the day again, I’d have to add another week!”

Jen felt as though she should be embarrassed but couldn’t help but feel excited! She was supposed to be done months ago, but each time she woke up, or came home wet, Ann would add more days of diaper wearing to her potty calendar. Ann’s joking only further excited her.

“I know, I know, they had free drinks there tonight, and the bathrooms were chalk full of people! I could have waited but I didn’t have to go yet. Either way, what else are these                 for?” Jen said jokingly.

She turned her butt to the bathroom mirror, checking to see if it was noticeable through her jeans. To her surprise, she had leaked. The once spacious backside of her jeans was now filled with a very wet diaper. It was quite obvious what had happened, the telltale sign of a diaper leak displayed for any onlooker. Happy with herself for making it through the door before it happened, Jen turned to look at Ann now standing in the doorway of the bathroom.

“Well, these slim diapers just don’t do the trick like the other ones.” She said smiling

“They are meant to be discreet, not to flood you dummy!” Ann replied chuckling

Ann moved forward and closed in on Jen. She reached forward and unbuttoned the front of her jeans. Jen’s thumb shot up to her mouth as she did so. A nervous tick of hers. She unzipped and pulled down the wet jeans revealing an immense wet diaper… with a red pair of panties over them? This was new.

“Haha, whatcha got going on here sweetie? She asked curiously.

“Umm. I wanted to be a big girl today” she exclaimed with a large grin.

Jen happily went along with the remainder of her change, now in one of her larger ab/dl diapers. This one cute with a bunch of safari animals printed front to back, was her favorite kind! Thick and cute she pulled a pair plastic pants and baggy sweats over. Getting late she started readying herself for bed. Ann popped in for one last appearance for the night, only to say that she had got called in for the next day. It happened often and Jen was used to Ann keeping an odd schedule. Laying down, her mind went back to when Ann first caught her in wet clothes. Oh was that embarrassing she thought to herself. As humiliating memories go, she couldn’t help but play it out in her head for the hundredth time. Thinking about it, her hand gravitated down the front of her diaper. Slowly rubbing, playing it out in her head. She felt that it was wrong to get so horny thinking about such a humiliating moment, but really, it made her quite horny. 

To be continued!

Edited by masonhockey (see edit history)