Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Best 'kink combos' with omorashi

7 hours ago, Empeeror said:

More ideas:

• Competitive holding (pretty sure this is a thing already)
  • Cunnilingus (anyone here performed/received oral sex on a full bladder?)
  • Not really a kink, but platonic Omo relationships (just to like, talk about omo stuff)
  • Comforting a partner after they wet themselves
  • Licking (using my tongue to clean up someone's crotch area after an accident just seems super hot to me, same with someone doing it to me)

I have sometimes fantasised about giving head to a woman with a full bladder until she bursts and pisses all over me, but I've never done it.

On 10/3/2020 at 10:09 PM, Empeeror said:

Licking (using my tongue to clean up someone's crotch area after an accident just seems super hot to me, same with someone doing it to me)

Huh, I never thought of this before but I'd love to try this.

Anyway, I'm into tickling and bondage, so one of my biggest kink-combination fantasies is being tied up with my legs spread apart while desperate to pee. My dom would tickle me until I lose control... and then tickle me some more as punishment, still in my wet pants.

15 hours ago, DarkenedDoor said:

Huh, I never thought of this before but I'd love to try this.

Anyway, I'm into tickling and bondage, so one of my biggest kink-combination fantasies is being tied up with my legs spread apart while desperate to pee. My dom would tickle me until I lose control... and then tickle me some more as punishment, still in my wet pants.

Doing that to a desperate woman would be fun for me. I'd probably just tickle her without the bondage, though, and then fuck her in her own puddle of piss.

It fits good with ABDL, potty training style. I used to have serious trouble finding content like that, there's some now but still not enough for me. Or maybe I'm bad at finding it. I know it would be popular because the one medium where I can find a lot of it, fanfiction, the stories have a ton of views.

Edited by jackthestripper (see edit history)

One thing I don't see here (skimmed the thread, so apologies if I missed it) in a dom/sub relationship is just . . . how about the dom simply ordering the sub to wet?  I've even seen some videos like this, and it was really cool that the sub (a woman in this case) just eagerly nodded and said, "Mm-hmm!" and instantly started flooding her panties, like, full-on power piss less than two seconds after being ordered.

On 10/9/2020 at 9:07 PM, SoggyShorts said:

how about the dom simply ordering the sub to wet

It can be som roleplaying:

dom: so after you finish with making of my dinner, you clean floor in the kitchen

sub: ok, your dinner is here!

dom: where are you going now?

sub: I need to use bathroom

dom: I told you first clean floor here.

sub: but I ....

dom: do not talk and do what I have said to you!

sub: but...

Sub does not get direct order to pee him/herself but after (s)he cannot hold it longer.... 🙂

59 minutes ago, Lukhas said:

It can be som roleplaying:

dom: so after you finish with making of my dinner, you clean floor in the kitchen

sub: ok, your dinner is here!

dom: where are you going now?

sub: I need to use bathroom

dom: I told you first clean floor here.

sub: but I ....

dom: do not talk and do what I have said to you!

sub: but...

Sub does not get direct order to pee him/herself but after (s)he cannot hold it longer.... 🙂

It's interesting, and it's kind of what you get with the bondage crowd, getting tied up and left with no choice but to wet.  This scenario is a nice half-way in between.

More ideas:

• Combining the dom/sub relationship and hypnosis
    • installing a trigger that causes the sub to involuntarily and/or enthusiastically wet when activated
    • Sub must ask permission to pee, hypnosis prevents them from using a toilet without the dom's approval
  • Spanking (I'd imagine if someone's full bladder was placed over a knee, so that their buttocks were face up, a hard enough slap might cause them to leak a bit)
  • It's been touched on, but clothing types
    • Really light colors, so there's no hiding it
    • Dark colors and/or latex, so it's easy to discreetly wet
    • Professional/business attire
    • Knee-high socks (warm liquid running down the sides of these, leaving the telltale marks...hrng)
  • Not sure what it's called, but physically locking garments so an individual can't remove them to pee
  • Kind of a dice game, but using a random timer and wetting each time it goes off