Sign In

Best 'kink combos' with omorashi

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What kinks/fetishes make for good combos with omorashi? My ideas so far: Tickling: Tickle your partner until they wet themselves Bondage: Tie them up so they can't get to the bathr

Clothed orgasm, 'specially for us guys.  Not just peeing into your clothes, but adding cum to the mix as well.

Exhibitionism is a pretty decent combo with omo. There's peeing your pants in public or having to pee somewhere that isn't a toilet for example.

Posted Images

On 11/21/2020 at 3:21 AM, H2NCONH2 said:

Clothed orgasm, 'specially for us guys.  Not just peeing into your clothes, but adding cum to the mix as well.

Y e s. Teasing a submissive guy who has to pee, with his hands tied so he can't hold himself...he just gets more and more desperate as I tell him how turned on he makes me, and tease him about his bladder control, and that turns him on so much he can't hold back from releasing in his pants - this is a new fantasy of mine.

• 3 months later...

Crossdressing works really well for me.

Also watersports, if I’m on the receiving end. Done it with two women before, not tried it with a man yet, maybe I will some day.

Spanking sounds good, my ex once squirted quite a bit when I was spanking her, we weren’t sure if it was the fabled female ejaculation due to the humongous orgasm she was having, or squirts of pee.

Bondage might be fun, I like the idea of a woman tied up spreadeagled until she wets, maybe without panties.

I'm into breath holding as well. So occasionally my boyfriend just starts holding his breath to turn me on a bit when we are cuddling and he's in the mood. Last week when we were laying in bed and he needed to pee (really bad, since he drank 1, 7L of tea over the course of hours) he held his breath while I pushed on his bladder a little bit and tickled him under his feet. So omo, breath holding and tickling at the same time. That was very enjoyable. Needless to say that he couldn't hold his breath very long with all my teasing, haha. 

I also recently discovered that I like edging. When my boyfriend does it I mean. I like it when he is trying to hold it back for as long as he can. Recently he did it while also needing to pee quite bad. After he finally came, he still held his pee for a while.

Edited by Secret2020 (see edit history)
On 10/28/2020 at 2:51 PM, Empeeror said:

Probably not a 'kink,' but an interesting bladder torture activity - shaving "down there" while desperate. I mean, the 'threat' of a razor blade, the cold shaving cream and warm water makes it hard to hold...plus you can't exactly stop to use the bathroom!

I wonder has anyone into omo ever gone to get a wax/shave professionally but made sure they needed to pee at the time to get an extra thrill out of it - even if they didn't pee there (wouldn't be nice for the waxer if they weren't into it) but perhaps the thrill of having to hold it in when someone was that close?

• 4 months later...
On 2/24/2021 at 4:12 PM, Becky Lewis said:

I wonder has anyone into omo ever gone to get a wax/shave professionally but made sure they needed to pee at the time to get an extra thrill out of it - even if they didn't pee there (wouldn't be nice for the waxer if they weren't into it) but perhaps the thrill of having to hold it in when someone was that close?

I think that's irresponsible. What if the person shaving isn't into wetting, and then the girl (assuming based on who mostly gets waxes and likes wetting...) has an accident all over them, and they're grossed out and have to clean up. It's really unpleasant, not fun.

Related though, I did find a Reddit story of a girl who did a poo in her skirt while getting a tattoo.

https://www.omorashi.org/topic/56610-cute-poo-accident-story-from-reddit/?tab=comments#comment-1744351

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)

Personally I like the cuddling (although, feeling/experience vs watching is always a devil's dilemma). The dom/sub thing, but mild in my case, just control is real nice as well. Ofc games are always fun, dice or otherwise. 

One I personally missed is the 'wetlook' thing. I basically rolled into wetting stuff via the 'regular' wet clothes kink. Still love the combo, putting my partner in light grey leggings and a white t-shirt is just a visual pleasure, especially combined with the shower afterwards. 

• 2 months later...

Just thought of another one. Kind of goes with dirty talk, but degrading could be fun (some ideas):

- [To someone squirming around] Are you trying to give the whole world a show? You'd probably like that, huh?

- You enjoy pissing yourself...dirty little thing...

- I thought you were a big girl with enough self control to not have accidents anymore...

- I can tell how desperate you are, how come you didn't do the responsible thing and go earlier?

So much of what you said pretty much  fits the bill of the combination I like:

- Con non-con is a big one especially the “forced” anal fantasy 

- dom/sub if the first didn’t say I’m a very big sub would love to experience a someone controlling my bathroom usage

- bondage I feel is already in dom/sub but I guess I’ll put in

- hypnosis though I don’t believe it works, the idea excites

- crossdressing is another big one as well

On 9/25/2020 at 10:05 PM, Empeeror said:

Cuddling: They sit in your lap and you hug them there so they can't get up to pee

That sounds great to me. Intense cuddling while she wets herself.

Sadly, all of it can just be ideas, I only had the chance to do omo with a partner once. I love the idea of cuddling and she just lets go. Also to lick her clean and also during sex.
I usually like the thought that she wets more than me doing it. Want to see, feel, smell her.