Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Unrealistically large bladder stories.

Hey I have a question I wanted to share here. I really enjoy fanfiction stories with girls who have abnormally and unrealistically large bladders. But it's hard to find stories like this. I enjoy it if a girl is forced to hold it against her will or if she holds it because she likes it herself that's good too. So does anyone know fictional stories like this here on this site or maybe even elsewhere? Please share. 

I love such stories too! I also love to roleplay about unusually large and strong bladder, but unfortunately almost everyone wants to get to wetting or peeing asap so it doesn't seem to be a popular subfetish. Here're actually quite a few writers who have stories like that. Look for usernames:

holditin, satyr, Ridge, Foxlover, Markj9494, Bulge_lover... there're more but that's who I remembered off the top of my head.

14 minutes ago, Dtravis said:

I love such stories too! I also love to roleplay about unusually large and strong bladder, but unfortunately almost everyone wants to get to wetting or peeing asap so it doesn't seem to be a popular subfetish. Here're actually quite a few writers who have stories like that. Look for usernames:

holditin, satyr, Ridge, Foxlover, Markj9494, Bulge_lover... there're more but that's who I remembered off the top of my head.

Thanks for the tip.

23 hours ago, Monomone said:

Hey I have a question I wanted to share here. I really enjoy fanfiction stories with girls who have abnormally and unrealistically large bladders. But it's hard to find stories like this. I enjoy it if a girl is forced to hold it against her will or if she holds it because she likes it herself that's good too. So does anyone know fictional stories like this here on this site or maybe even elsewhere? Please share. 

I love pee holding extreme!

Extreme  long holding time and extreme quantity in the bladder.
For me can  a girl never hold it long enough and she can never hold enough wee in her large bladder, her bladder can never be full enough.
I like stories where girls have to hold it, where girls have no opportunity and no chance to go, where they are forced to hold it, where they are not allowed to pee, where girls  get punished to hold it and i love bladder torture, to press and to push on a girl’s swollen bladder.

I agree totally with you, this stories and experiences are  here very hard, or not to find .

Years ago there were a lot of stories, but it has changed, the peoples, the interests and the lust of the peoples.
More peoples here like wetting and diapers.

I hope there will be more peoples in future, who likes pee holding and there will be more stories, like your stories, for us to read.

4 hours ago, huberp76 said:

I love pee holding extreme!

Extreme  long holding time and extreme quantity in the bladder.
For me can  a girl never hold it long enough and she can never hold enough wee in her large bladder, her bladder can never be full enough.
I like stories where girls have to hold it, where girls have no opportunity and no chance to go, where they are forced to hold it, where they are not allowed to pee, where girls  get punished to hold it and i love bladder torture, to press and to push on a girl’s swollen bladder.

I agree totally with you, this stories and experiences are  here very hard, or not to find .

Years ago there were a lot of stories, but it has changed, the peoples, the interests and the lust of the peoples.
More peoples here like wetting and diapers.

I hope there will be more peoples in future, who likes pee holding and there will be more stories, like your stories, for us to read.

I agree with you, we are in the minority. Most of the people like the wetting aspect of omorashi while I like the holding part more. 

On 9/25/2020 at 7:38 PM, Monomone said:

I can perfectly relate to you and I present to you my blog. You can find nearly 50 to 60 chapters involving extreme desperation. I would love it if you read my stories. 🙂

https://life-without-toilets.blogspot.com/

On 9/27/2020 at 1:40 AM, SalmonMcClearn said:

Rexone_312's stories are what led me to discover omorashi/holding; you can read them here: https://life-without-toilets.blogspot.com/?zx=201d116075044f1b.

Woah! I didn't know you appreciated my stories so much. Thank you so much, it means a lot to me 🙂

13 hours ago, Rexone_312 said:

I can perfectly relate to you and I present to you my blog. You can find nearly 50 to 60 chapters involving extreme desperation. I would love it if you read my stories. 🙂

https://life-without-toilets.blogspot.com/

Woah! I didn't know you appreciated my stories so much. Thank you so much, it means a lot to me 🙂

I have already read all of them and they are amazing. Your writing is awesome and I like how even though it seems like the girls are already at their limits, they keep holding and having to hold it longer. Keep up the good work! 

And I was going to complain about unrealistic bladder sizes, although they appear more in art than fiction. I don't want to see a woman piss the volume of Lake Michigan, that's ridiculous, not sexy.

Messing art is so much worse, though. I don't want to see a woman dump her entire body mass in her skirt, she'd literally die before that was possible. I do actually love the idea of a woman taking the biggest dump of her life in her knickers, but I want that dump to be humanly possible without shitting out the entire intestinal tract.

Edited by Skirt Accident (see edit history)
20 hours ago, Skirt Accident said:

And I was going to complain about unrealistic bladder sizes, although they appear more in art than fiction. I don't want to see a woman piss the volume of Lake Michigan, that's ridiculous, not sexy.

It's all about personal preference, if you don't like something you don't have to read or watch it. I find ridiculous the opposite (in fics, videos...), building desperation, pee dances, anticipation, and then peeing... like 400 ml, or a 15 seconds stream. Like... that's it? Was it even worth my time spent? But holding and then peeing the amount that could put an average person to shame before midway, that's what is sexy to me. Again, to each their own.

8 minutes ago, SpaceWonderer said:

It's all about personal preference, if you don't like something you don't have to read or watch it. I find ridiculous the opposite (in fics, videos...), building desperation, pee dances, anticipation, and then peeing... like 400 ml, or a 15 seconds stream. Like... that's it? Was it even worth my time spent? But holding and then peeing the amount that could put an average person to shame before midway, that's what is sexy to me. Again, to each their own.

I actually hate obviously staged wetting videos where the woman wasn't actually bursting too. I love it when a woman bursts and pisses rivers down her legs. But there's a difference between a realistic torrent of piss and the ridiculous ones in some artwork.

Edited by Skirt Accident (see edit history)
58 minutes ago, Skirt Accident said:

I actually hate obviously staged wetting videos where the woman wasn't actually bursting too. I love it when a woman bursts and pisses rivers down her legs. But there's a difference between a realistic torrent of piss and the ridiculous ones in some artwork.

I think it depends on perspective. I agree that if we're talking about like 4-5 gallons pee it's kind of ridiculous, it's hard to even imagine how human would look with so much of liquid inside. But otherwise... for someone with 400 ml bladder peeing 2 liters may seem ridiculous and fantastic amount. However my best record was 2200 ml, and years ago I was talking to a woman whose record (I believe her even if I haven't witnessed proof) was 2450 ml, so 2-2.5 liters for me is definitely big, but very realistic and nothing fantasy like. For me 'ridiculous' and fantasy like volume starts from like 3+ liters. But I agree that my preference for a fantasy tens to cut of around maybe 5-6 liters (what kind of close to a woman on a later stages of pregnancy, but not at 9 months yet). More than that is not very attractive to think of.

Concept: A person who has unlimited bladder capacity, but feels the urges at the same points normal people do. For example, they would have a slight urge around 300ml, and then feel super desperate regardless if they were holding 2,000ml or 200,000. They would pee super easily if they lost control even for just a split second when they're super desperate, like normal people.

Their capacity only stops when their willpower does. Imagine someone feeling super desperate for days on end, unable to sleep, barely able to think about anything but peeing, with their bladder swollen to ridiculous sizes, knowing that if they relax for just a second they will lose control.

7 minutes ago, DarkenedDoor said:

Concept: A person who has unlimited bladder capacity, but feels the urges at the same points normal people do. For example, they would have a slight urge around 300ml, and then feel super desperate regardless if they were holding 2,000ml or 200,000. They would pee super easily if they lost control even for just a split second when they're super desperate, like normal people.

Their capacity only stops when their willpower does. Imagine someone feeling super desperate for days on end, unable to sleep, barely able to think about anything but peeing, with their bladder swollen to ridiculous sizes, knowing that if they relax for just a second they will lose control.

Holy shiz I love that concept that's like... amazing.

On 10/5/2020 at 2:00 PM, DarkenedDoor said:

Wow I love this concept! It could turn into a great omo novel or roleplay...

On 10/5/2020 at 2:00 PM, DarkenedDoor said:

I already responded to this once but I keep thinking about this and am in love with the idea. This needs to be made into an actual story!

• 6 months later...
On 9/25/2020 at 10:08 AM, Monomone said:

I'm making an interactive one, about a doggirl (and now a catgirl) horribly bursting. You can see it on my page, it's called "A Desperate Dog". :3

Actually I prefer oversized bladders. Especially the bulge they make is amazing. The desperation does need to be present as well, of course. And contrary to what my most extreme fantasy might made it seem like, even I have a maximum limit. I have seen one story where someone's bladder made them swell to the size of a house. Sorry, but that is lost on even me.