The Golden Ratio: Six Girls, One Bathroom

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, this is a story idea that's been floating around in my head for a while now. I want to write this as a warts-and-all, no-holds-barred depiction of student life in the UK. As a result there absolut

Chapter Six The Club "There are places I'll remember, All my life, though some have changed" - The Beatles In the dream, Amira was on the toilet.  Except it wasn’t the toilet i

Chapter 7 Willow "When I see stars, That's all they are" - fun.   They left the house at precisely thirty-seven minutes past Ten, which Chloe didn't think was bad going for a g

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/9/2021 at 10:39 PM, Peepants31 said:

This is great. Will it be continued?

Yes and no. 

I really like these characters and I'm glad so many people have enjoyed this story, but I think there's a lot of things I could've done better and since starting I've had so many good ideas that it's too late to implement. So...

I'm planning to reboot the story, same characters, same setup, but better written and with changes that I hope will make it better! Not sure when that will start but hopefully soon.

• 1 month later...
On 4/11/2021 at 12:51 AM, Noot said:

Yes and no. 

I really like these characters and I'm glad so many people have enjoyed this story, but I think there's a lot of things I could've done better and since starting I've had so many good ideas that it's too late to implement. So...

I'm planning to reboot the story, same characters, same setup, but better written and with changes that I hope will make it better! Not sure when that will start but hopefully soon.

I can’t wait for this. It’s this story that made me become a regular on this site!