Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up

A Princess' Journey


Recommended Posts

Voting Prowess
> Dreams lewdly. 0%
> Dreams of relief. 0-33.3%; 50.1-100%
> Dreams as a Queen. 33.4-50%
> No dreams. 0%
RNG Winner: Dreams of relief (Ya want it, ya won it!)

New Perks:
Fleet Footed
Low Holder

Sage starts to wake up. She’s looking down with her head dropped, and noticed that she’s wearing minimal clothing. She blinks, then looks up to see someone in front of her. She can’t tell who it is, yet they’re holding something.

She opened her mouth to speak, but no words were coming out. The person takes whatever they were holding and clipped it to her bare stomach. All she felt was the coldness, and thought that it was metal.

The mysterious person takes a couple steps back, and lifts a cup before slowly tipping it downwards. Almost immediately, Sage is hearing the sound of water hitting concrete, and she felt her bladder beg for relief almost instantly.

She tried to get her hands to her crotch, but she heard some chains being moved, and couldn't move her arms! Still hearing the sound of water being spilt, she cranes her neck to see that her wrists were chained to a concrete wall, preventing her from preventing an accident in her underwear!

She closed her eyes and tries to block out the sound of water, but that’s the only sound she’s hearing, so she can’t focus away on other sounds! She tries focusing on other thoughts, but the water is too overpowering! Eventually, the water sound stopped!

She opened her eyes, and sees the stranger putting down the cup before kneeling in front of her. She looked down, and saw the damage: Completely dry! (Willpower: 20 -> 27; Bladder: 19 -> 22)

She was about to breathe a sigh of relief, when the stranger suddenly pushed a hand on her stomach as she cried out!

Sage awoke with a start, breathing hard! She looks around, and sees that she’s in her room. She sighed in relief. “Just a dream!” She said as she removed the blanket, but not before crying out in terror!

Right at the spot between her legs… was a patch of wetness, a sign that she’d wet her bed. “No no no no no!” She said to herself, pressing her hand on the spot! It’s soaked, as if the wetting just happened. “I haven’t done something like this since I was 7! I’d be humiliated if someone finds out!”

Looking out her window, she realized in horror that she would only have seconds if she gets dressed fast before someone comes in. “If anyone walks in… Oh, it’ll be embarrassing having to explain it! I have to cover it up!” (Trauma: Calm -> Freaking Out)

She gets out of bed and gets dressed in record speed! Once done, she looks at her bed with a few thoughts…
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> ‘Just place the covers over! Hopefully, no one could smell it!’
> ‘I should cover it, but talk to Father before I leave.’
> ‘Maybe I can mask the smell! The only way to know is by removing the covers!’
> ‘I’ll just strip the bed. Maybe I can ask for new sheets.’

HP: 125
MP: 75
Attack: 17
Endurance: 13
Dexterity: 16
Magic: 19
Agility: 17
Charisma: 29
Bladder: 22 (0/100) [Zero strikes.]
Willpower: 27
Trauma: Freaking Out
Arousal: 0/100
Lewdness: 11
Gold: 15

Perks:
Fleet Footed
     -Chances of dodging are increased. Penalty for stance lower than standing are reduced or nullified.
Low Holder
     -Bladder capacity fills faster. Extra strikes allowed. Bladder stat increases more likely.

Because of the relief decision, Trauma took a huge turn for the worse! This is damage control on Trauma, and each option impacts a different amount of Trauma. Also, if you need a refresher on perks far into the story, just ask what specific perks you want a refresher on, and I’ll imply the details.

One thing to note: I was planning on adding an option to leave the bed as is, but a specific perk was needed (Not telling what it is!) and she’s also not Lewd enough.

Despite what I made for perks, I made a mistake on Low Holder. Bladder capacity is supposed to fill faster instead of slower.

Edited by lethalty60
Stat changes (see edit history)
Link to post
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RANDOM CONCLUSION USING SWORD STRIKE! —————————————— Sage looked over the bandit, thinking of a way to take the advantage! The bandit just swings his ax around for a couple circles. “You’re j

Voting Prowess > ‘I’ll use the alleyway. Hope I don’t get seen!’ 0-14.2%; 57.2-85.7% > ‘I better use the bush. Just hope I don’t get recognized, or have a state of exposure.’ 14.3-28.5% &g

The king is close to death, and he only has one daughter. He had sons, but they were off to other kingdoms due to alliances. He has yet to name an heir, and is left with his only daughter. Though he f

1 hour ago, Seifer69 said:

(Maybe bedwetting and wetting herself will be a common thing now hopefully due to low holder perk)

Everything depends on both RNG and the decisions you guys make. For now, everything has a hidden perk, and each perk has certain requirements that must be fulfilled before it becomes available. And only so many perks are allowed.

Edited by lethalty60 (see edit history)
Link to post

Voting Prowess
> ‘Just place the covers over! Hopefully, no one could smell it!’ 16.7-50%
> ‘I should cover it, but talk to Father before I leave.’ 50-66.6%
> ‘Maybe I can mask the smell! The only way to know is by removing the covers!’ 0%
> ‘I’ll just strip the bed. Maybe I can ask for new sheets.’ 0-16.6%; 83.3-100%
RNG Winner: ‘Just place the covers over! Hopefully, no one could smell it!’
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sage takes a deep breath, then replaced the covers on her bed. “Hopefully, nothing else goes wrong.” Then she realized one of two things must happen: Either she sleeps in the bed as is, pee soaked; Or get some new sheets, which results in telling her tale of wetting the bed as she blushed. (Trauma: Freaking Out -> [Mentally] Freaking Out)

Unconsciously, she has a finger down between her legs, and a soft moan escaped her lips. She jerked at that and brought up her hand with a heavy blush. “Did I… really like the idea of being caught?!” (Lewdness: 11 -> 12)

She heard a knock on her door, and she opened it, seeing another one of the King’s Guard. “Sir Alexander.” She said. “What brings you here?”

“Your Highness, I am here to escort you to the merchant’s caravan for defeating the Varille Bandits.”

Then she realized why she’s doing this! She completely forgot that she’s using the rumors of the Varille Bandits because she was freaking out about wetting the bed. “R-Right.” She said, trying to mentally prepare herself for high levels of trauma, thanks to the lewd fairy’s warning. “Let’s… get this over with.”

Sir Alexander nodded. “Follow me. We must follow a strict path to avoid being seen.”

Sage followed him through various corridors in the castle until they entered in a spacious room that’s basically empty. “Where… are we?”

“We’re in the merchant’s stop point. He’ll be loading the caravan here before setting off on the route point. Listen to my instructions, because I’m only saying this once.”

He turned to her. “First off, he doesn’t want the bandits to know that you are a girl outright, so he’s prepared a disguise to make you look like a boy pretending to be the merchant’s son.

“Secondly, he wants to make sure you are not seen wearing the clothing that disguises you, so you’ll need to change in here.

“Lastly, you’d want to have yourself recognized by the bandits at what the merchant calls an ‘inconvenient time’.”

“So… if I get into a fight with one of them, intentionally lose?”

Sir Alexander nodded. “R-Right.” She said. “I’ll… do what I can, and hopefully we catch those bandits!”

“I’ll leave you to get dressed.” Sir Alexander bowed before leaving the room, leaving Sage all alone.

She investigates around the room, and finds some clothes that fit her, but are meant for a boy, along with a handkerchief. Probably to hide my face. She thought as she slipped out of her dress and put on the clothes.

When she’s done, she can’t really tell without looking at her reflection, so she waits for the merchant to show up.

Fortunately, she only had to wait a few minutes before the outside door opens, and there’s the merchant. He looks at her with surprise. “Didn’t expect that to work! I actually believed you are a boy before realizing that we’re catching bandits in the act.”

Sage cleared her throat, and tried her best to sound like a boy her age. “Let’s get this done and over with… Father.”

The merchant nodded. “Then let us get going!”

Sage followed him and on the caravan to go through the trade route that would take them past the Varille Mountains.

As they approached, they saw the bandits there, standing guard as one of them approaches. “There’s a toll to cross these mountains, so pay up!”

“As if I’d let you! Last time, you guys raided my caravan! Why should I pay the toll?”

“Boys!” He shouted, and four other bandits took out some swords and axes. “This is your last chance! Pay the toll, or we’ll take what’s in the caravan!”

Sage takes the opportunity. While slipping away from the caravan, the bandits were all focused on the merchant that they didn’t see her slip behind and attacked them from behind!

When the main bandit turned around, he was furious at her. “Now you’ve done it! I’m going to teach you a lesson, boy!”

He takes out his axe and starts charging at her!

~COMBAT~
Sage                                                                                                                Opponent: Bandit
HP: 125/125                                                                                                    He looks energized.
MP: 75/75                                                                                                       His aura is unknown.
Attack: 17                                                                                                        He is lightly armored.
Magic: 19                                                                                                        He is pretty fast.
Dexterity: 10                                                                                                   He is furious!
Endurance: 13
Agility: 16
Bladder: 19 (14/100) [Zero strikes]

 

Equipment:
Shortsword                                                                                                                                         Shortaxe

Noble clothes                                                                                                                                    Barbaric pants

Spells:
Flush Waterfall (17 MP) Offensive; Infuse                                                                                      Unknown

<Attack>
<Defend>
<Magic>
<Infuse>

Time for a couple of ground rules for this combat! First off, surrender is not an option. It’ll look too easy for the bandit. Secondly, since this is supposed to be intentional (If you want it to), you can decide to make a swing obvious or take hits.

Just note that, no matter the outcome of this battle, Sage’s gender will be known after the battle.

Also, this will be on a long hiatus since I won’t be able to come back for who knows how long, so the next time I’m back, I’ll be continuing this story.

Edited by lethalty60 (see edit history)
Link to post
  • 9 months later...
On 3/14/2021 at 3:58 PM, Unbeknownst said:

I'll vote attack with short sword and attempt to harm but not kill. 

 

On 3/15/2021 at 12:28 AM, Rabidwolf346 said:

Attack with the short sword. Try to kill the bandit.

 

On 3/17/2021 at 5:42 PM, CookeWawa said:

I'll vote attack with short sword and attempt to harm but not kill. 

 

Nice on the votes, but there's something missing.

Question: Do you know?
Hint: It's obvious.

Link to post

Sorry. So used to simply choosing the target and going with it.

As for where I'd choose to strike at, I would always aim at the centre body mass (from shoulders to gut) as it's the largest target area, and contains most of the vital organs (brain being an obvious exception).

The only time I would choose another area to target is if I'm trying to avoid a killing blow (or fighting a target that can only die by aiming at another area, such as a zombie needing a head shot), but as I'm trying to harm them (and they aren't a zombie as far as I know) I'll declare that I choose to attack the bandit with the short sword, trying strike the centre body mass, so as to cause as much harm to them as possible.

Link to post
On 1/14/2022 at 9:12 PM, lethalty60 said:

 

 

Nice on the votes, but there's something missing.

Question: Do you know?
Hint: It's obvious.

Just pointing out that I didn’t specify a body part because it simply doesn’t matter for the action.

Obviously making it a non lethal attack means head, gut, and heart are out of the question.

But as for legs, arms, shoulders, etc, it doesn’t matter one wit which one is aimed at. Heck, it technically doesn’t even matter if the swing hits as long as it was in his direction.

EDIT: Fat-fingered and deleted a few words by accident. >.<

Edited by Unbeknownst (see edit history)
Link to post

Seeing you guys make a response, I thought I made that clear for every encounter that involves fighting. Afterall, showing that it's obvious means a little flash to give the bandit an advantage RNG. Choosing not to removes the advantage.

Sorry for the confusion, but please note that this is my first time doing an interaction like this.

I'll explain this better on the next segment, though I will change the interface so that it reads better on all devices.

Edited by lethalty60 (see edit history)
Link to post

RANDOM CONCLUSION USING SWORD STRIKE!
——————————————
Sage looked over the bandit, thinking of a way to take the advantage! The bandit just swings his ax around for a couple circles.

“You’re just looking for a fight, aren’t ya? But not willing to make a move?” The bandit taunted.

Sage, straining her voice, tried to sound more male for her age. “I won’t let you get away from this!” She quickly side steps to the bandits’ left side, which he held his ax with his right!

Unprepared, he tries to swing in a circle in hopes to strike her! She saw the spin and ducked just as her hair was grazed! She’s not hurt, but she swings upward with her sword in order to draw blood!

Catching air, she quickly spins to avoid another ax hit, though it barely hits her left arm as it contacts her skin! (-5 HP)

She grunts a little and jumps back, facing the bandit and letting her arm limp a little! She takes a quick glance and sees that she’ll need to adapt accordingly on her left arm! (BLEED)

She looks back at him. “You will pay for interrupting my father’s trade!”

“All will be done once we take care of any threats here!”

Sage:
HP: 120/125 [BLEED: Will lose between 1-9 HP per turn]
MP: 75/75
Attack: 17
Magic: 19
Dexterity: 10
Endurance: 13
Agility: 16
Bladder: 19 (14/100) [0/3]

Equipment:
Short sword
Noble clothes

Spells/Abilities:
Flush Waterfall (17MP) Offensive; Infuse

Opponent: Bandit
He looks energized.
His aura is unknown.
He is lightly armored.
He is pretty fast.
He is pretty angry!
He is a slightly dizzy.

Equipment:
Battleax
Barbaric pants

Spells/Abilities:
Whirlwind Strike (Chance of bleeding) [COOLDOWN]

 

<Attack>
<Defend>
<Magic>
<Infuse>
------------
Hopefully, the interface being different will help keep things separate. It’s short, but there’s something besides Spells: Abilities.

Abilities don’t cause any drain to MP, nor do they give an aura. Instead, they have a cooldown, in which case a certain amount of either turns or time must pass before using it again. Healing spells, if Sage learns any, will have a cool down to prevent back-to-back using. Every ability has a random chance of causing a negative status effect, if any. In which case for the bandit it’s bleed, which takes place after each turn of combat, and every story segment if not healed (To be clear, the turn of combat it happens will NOT pass). To cure bleed, Sage must be able to have time to mend it through choices or bonus action outside of combat if able, though it won’t kill her and end when she’s at 1HP.

To be clear, if you decide to make swings obvious, then Sage will be a little more obvious on where she’ll hit, giving the bandit extra evasion. If you guys decide to have her take hits, then she’ll make it look like she’s trying to dodge, but too slow to react, even though she saw it coming beforehand.

One final note, just to be clear! In any encounter in which case Sage must either defend herself, or take on the offense, when either Attack, Magic, or Infuse is used, here’s how this works.

If Attack is used, then either the melee or range weapon (Whichever Sage has) will be used, but a body part must be called out for the vote.

If Magic is used, then a spell gets picked (If there’s only one that Sage knows, then that’s bypassed), then a body part must be used.

If Infuse is used, an infusable spell must be picked (Same rules for Magic) and a body part must be named. Just make sure that for the spell being used, Sage has enough MP, or it’ll fail, causing a waste, but I won’t let that go to waste by rejuvenating 2-5 MP per failed attempt.

Again, body parts are as follows for a human with all limbs: Head, Body, Arms, Legs. The generic body will be used, and it’s all RNG for specifics, as follows for arms and legs.

Arms are Shoulders -> Back arm -> Forearm -> Hand. Legs are as follows: Thigh -> Knee -> Shin -> Foot.

Chest is a little different, since it contains most of the major organs, so it’ll be RNG of where it’ll hit without knowing where it’ll land. The head is just one, but in exchange for an increased crit rate, and lucky strike, which is the kill rate on crit.

 

This is a long description to cover what was recently discussed, but I hope this’ll clear any and all confusions regarding all future encounters! If not, then I don’t know how to explain this further.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...