Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

A Princess' Journey

The king is close to death, and he only has one daughter. He had sons, but they were off to other kingdoms due to alliances. He has yet to name an heir, and is left with his only daughter. Though he feels that she's not ready for the throne, she is willing to take part in whatever task she needs to get done in order to become the true heir! Though in order or her to take on the task, she needs to be known since she is a shadow princess. No one knows her, and she needs to be known. This is where creating her comes in handy!

Let’s talk about stats before we go into too much detail. These stats are important to go through, and must be checked, as they all will vary depending on her age:

HP: Main health, vitally important. The more HP she has, the more damage she can suffice. Once it reaches a certain point, she’ll look injured and every attack afterwards gives a slight chance of a bleed status. Can be restored in various ways.

MP: Mana, the only stat that doesn’t change based on age. She’ll start off with an inherent spell which we’ll get to in a bit. This can be used to cast spells.

Attack: Melee damage, which can also increase with experience. This is a factor to determine how much damage she can deal with a melee weapon, along with being able to use heavier melee weapons. (If her Attack stat is too low, she can't be able to carry the weapon. If it's one or two points off, a random chance will happen. If the Attack stat is higher, then success without fail.)

Endurance: Defensive stat. The higher her endurance, the more of a beating she can take, as it reduces how much damage she receives by percentage. Can be increased based on what she’s wearing, along with experience.

Dexterity: Ranged damage, which can also increase with experience. This is a factor that determines how much damage she can deal with a ranged weapon, as well as the chances of a critical, which deals 2x the damage, and a fixed chance for instant kill. Dexterity also increases the range of using a ranged weapon.

Agility: Speed factor. Determines the chances of dodging an attack or parrying, depending on what she has to attack and defend. It is also a factor which gives her a chance to make the first strike. Some factors will test her agility.

Charisma: This factor adds to a hidden percentage of using words and/or actions to have discounts on buying equipment and other factors involved with this stat. But this should be kept in mind, and it will increase on its own with repeated success.

Bladder: This factor affects how well she can hold it without showing signs of needing to go. Age and experience is the only thing that can change this. Though keep in mind that actions can increase or decrease this factor. (In parenthesis will be the bladder amount/max. Once it's half-full, random chances depending on the Bladder stat may show her doing things to show that she needs release.)

Now to create our princess, these factors have to be included:

Name: 

Age (9-17) :

Hair color: 

Age and hair color will be by popular demand. Name will be based on chosen and/or popular demand.

Edited by lethalty60 (see edit history)
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RANDOM CONCLUSION USING SWORD STRIKE! —————————————— Sage looked over the bandit, thinking of a way to take the advantage! The bandit just swings his ax around for a couple circles. “You’re j

Voting Prowess > ‘I’ll use the alleyway. Hope I don’t get seen!’ 0-14.2%; 57.2-85.7% > ‘I better use the bush. Just hope I don’t get recognized, or have a state of exposure.’ 14.3-28.5% &g

The king is close to death, and he only has one daughter. He had sons, but they were off to other kingdoms due to alliances. He has yet to name an heir, and is left with his only daughter. Though he f

6 hours ago, lethalty60 said:

The king is close to death, and he only has one daughter. He had sons, but they were off to other kingdoms due to alliances. He has yet to name an heir, and is left with his only daughter. Though he feels that she's not ready for the throne, she is willing to take part in whatever task she needs to get done in order to become the true heir! Though in order or her to take on the task, she needs to be known since she is a shadow princess. No one knows her, and she needs to be known. This is where creating her comes in handy!

Let’s talk about stats before we go into too much detail. These stats are important to go through, and must be checked, as they all will vary depending on her age:

HP: Main health, vitally important. The more HP she has, the more damage she can suffice. Once it reaches a certain point, she’ll look injured and every attack afterwards gives a slight chance of a bleed status. Can be restored in various ways.

MP: Mana, the only stat that doesn’t change based on age. She’ll start off with an inherent spell which we’ll get to in a bit. This can be used to cast spells.

Attack: Melee damage, which can also increase with experience. This is a factor to determine how much damage she can deal with a melee weapon, along with being able to use heavier melee weapons. (If her Attack stat is too low, she can't be able to carry the weapon. If it's one or two points off, a random chance will happen. If the Attack stat is higher, then success without fail.)

Endurance: Defensive stat. The higher her endurance, the more of a beating she can take, as it reduces how much damage she receives by percentage. Can be increased based on what she’s wearing, along with experience.

Dexterity: Ranged damage, which can also increase with experience. This is a factor that determines how much damage she can deal with a ranged weapon, as well as the chances of a critical, which deals 2x the damage, and a fixed chance for instant kill. Dexterity also increases the range of using a ranged weapon.

Agility: Speed factor. Determines the chances of dodging an attack or parrying, depending on what she has to attack and defend. It is also a factor which gives her a chance to make the first strike. Some factors will test her agility.

Charisma: This factor adds to a hidden percentage of using words and/or actions to have discounts on buying equipment and other factors involved with this stat. But this should be kept in mind, and it will increase on its own with repeated success.

Bladder: This factor affects how well she can hold it without showing signs of needing to go. Age and experience is the only thing that can change this. Though keep in mind that actions can increase or decrease this factor. (In parenthesis will be the bladder amount/max. Once it's half-full, random chances depending on the Bladder stat may show her doing things to show that she needs release.)

Now to create our princess, these factors have to be included:

Name: 

Age (9-17) :

Hair color: 

Age and hair color will be by popular demand. Name will be based on chosen and/or popular demand.

Though I forgot to mention: Only the King's Guard knows about the princess. And there's a total of eight of them. The rest of the knights were told by the king that she is an orphan with no family. He is compassionate towards his people.

Name: Lysithia Von Bram 

Age: 17 (personally preference would be a little older. People will vote 9 because of smaller bladder but I’d rather see a larger bladder score that’s undercut by something, probably fear wetting, a bashful bladder that means she can’t pee around people, or maybe a tendency to wet herself during fights)

Hair: Red

11 hours ago, Unbeknownst said:

I'll bite.

Name: Sage Chrysta

Age: (Honestly, I would have preferred a character around 18 - 26 years old, but since you said bladder size is primarily determined by age I'm going to vote 9.)

Hair Color: I'm going to vote bubblegum pink cause why not? Chestnut if it has to be realistic.

Lets go with this, but have her age be 10 - 12 instead

9 hours ago, HaHaTimeForOmo said:

12-14? I think a middle of the road age and capacity would be ideal, we'll have more flexibility in terms of scenarios that can occur to us

I will say, that is true. Age will affect the main story line, as I hope for you guys to increase her stats for final boss. Also, character creation will continue tomorrow!

It is time to continue the princess creation! Name, age, and hair color. Had to RNG the age, though. But here we are! Keep in mind that these stats are the basic stats. Extra factors will alter these stats.

Name: Sage Chrysta
Hair color: Chestnut

HP: 84
MP: 50
Attack: 9
Endurance: 6
Dexterity: 9
Agility: 12
Charisma: 10
Bladder: 17

Now that that's taken care of, let's think back from up to her grandparents to now. What were the previous rulers known for? The past will affect stats and possibly the inherited spell. I'll give you guys the option to choose your own perspective. After a few days, I will post the extended ruling, then the vote will take place.

4 hours ago, lethalty60 said:

Now that that's taken care of, let's think back from up to her grandparents to now. What were the previous rulers known for? The past will affect stats and possibly the inherited spell. I'll give you guys the option to choose your own perspective. After a few days, I will post the extended ruling, then the vote will take place.

I'm going to be changing this. There'll be a six-part family history: Both parents from the mother, both parents from the father, and both parents from our princess. There'll be no votes, but there will be a first-come, first-serve, but only one part per account, unless I say otherwise.

The princess' mother.

Name : Velucia Crysta

Known for her prowess with water spells. The secret to her power however was that the fuller her bladder is, the more potent her water spells would become. Over the ages, she has become a great holder of her water, but it still doesn't mean she doesn't have the occasional leakages in her panties.

5 hours ago, Keita123 said:

The princess' mother.

Name : Velucia Crysta

Known for her prowess with water spells. The secret to her power however was that the fuller her bladder is, the more potent her water spells would become. Over the ages, she has become a great holder of her water, but it still doesn't mean she doesn't have the occasional leakages in her panties.

I like this. I think the royal family should be known for powerful water spells

The King’s mother 

Name: Lyra Vulgund

Being exceptionally ungifted with magic, she was known for being unusually strong by any standard, being able to kill a lion bear handed. She was a princess of a Barbarian tribe that the king’s father married for political reasons. She had more than a few odds quirks that she carried over from her homeland, with some people saying that she would get into pissing contests with male guards when she was drunk. She made it a point to train her children (possibly grandchildren) to fight, among some other things. 

(Yes I have a thing for women that can pee standing. I don’t care if the MC sucks at it I just wanted to put it out into the universe)

The King

Name: Manfred von Chrysta

All energy and matter are equivalent and the king's magic abuses this. He can convert any matter or energy into a different form of matter or energy(e.g. mountains Gold into equivalent mass Oxygen or plastic), without the loss of energy(he can even convert electric and heat energy from thunder into gold). Unfortunately, the magic that he wield is extremely volatile and difficult to control. This has led to various tragedies(Including the death of his father) that has led him to keep the extent of his magic and some aspects of his past hidden. Another secret is that the good king enjoys watching others hold their pee. 

Edited by KIKIKIKI (see edit history)
On 9/29/2020 at 3:54 AM, KIKIKIKI said:

The King

Name: Manfred von Chrysta

All energy and matter are equivalent and the king's magic abuses this. He can convert any matter or energy into a different form of matter or energy(e.g. mountains Gold into equivalent mass Oxygen or plastic), without the loss of energy(he can even convert electric and heat energy from thunder into gold). Unfortunately, the magic that he wield is extremely volatile and difficult to control. This has led to various tragedies(Including the death of his father) that has led him to keep the extent of his magic and some aspects of his past hidden. Another secret is that the good king enjoys watching others hold their pee. 

I'm going to change this a little, if that's okay. I planned on doing my own history about her father, though looking it over, I can see that there's potential for some of this.

Since it's been a few days, and there's still a couple of slots left to fill, I'm giving two different people a chance to input a second history. All that's left are the Father's parents.

But be warned! If there's someone new, and they inputted something, they get priority!

The father's mother: She was a commoner before marrying into the royal family; one with an insatiable curiosity for magic, especially anything that was flashy, explosive and experimental. Exactly how she met and married her much calmer, scholarly husband isn't quite clear. She's a bit of a hodge-podge magician, with no particular specialty but able to do most magic to a proficient standard - her favourite fields are alchemy (using reagents to strengthen spells, as an anchor for more esoteric elements like lunate magic, potions, explosions and splash effects) and elemental spells, and she dabbles (secretly, of course) in necromancy and giving life to constructs. As she didn't have the monetary backing most rich families could afford for a career in magic, she is also reasonably proficient in enchanting items to give them properties such as fire resistance. Very excitable and enthusiastic, but has calmed down a bit as she got older. Her signature spell is 

The father's father: Was part of the royal line from birth, but chose knowledge of the world and military tactics over magic. Is part of the military council even today. His only experiences in magic are basic runes, exclusively those limited to barrier casting and traps (all of which have rubbed off on his wife). Very stately and collected.

And, because I don't think we've had the father put forth yet:
The father: Whilst he appears just as collected as his father, his mother has rubbed off on him, meaning he is much more expressive and open than most of the royal family. On the field, he is a fearsome leader, with a sharp mind and all of his mother's magical prowess. He alternates between a shortsword for close range and magic for longer range, with some alchemy and runic traps thrown into the mix.

9 hours ago, OmorashiFan59 said:

The father's father: Was part of the royal line from birth, but chose knowledge of the world and military tactics over magic. Is part of the military council even today. His only experiences in magic are basic runes, exclusively those limited to barrier casting and traps (all of which have rubbed off on his wife). Very stately and collected.

And, because I don't think we've had the father put forth yet:
The father: Whilst he appears just as collected as his father, his mother has rubbed off on him, meaning he is much more expressive and open than most of the royal family. On the field, he is a fearsome leader, with a sharp mind and all of his mother's magical prowess. He alternates between a shortsword for close range and magic for longer range, with some alchemy and runic traps thrown into the mix.

I planned on doing the father myself, along with extra pointers. I'll also be changing parts of the father's father, since I've taken a few ideas from KIKIKIKI's post.

With that being said, all six parts of the family history is done! I will input the before and after for stats so you can see how the changes were made. I'm keeping HP and MP in increments of five, though.

Grandmother (Father): Sage’s grandmother from her father’s side was as ordinary as a regular villager. Her husband, Sage’s grandfather, was king at the time, and the two have fallen in love, and wed pretty soon. Though she has a proficiency in alchemy, her secrets of necromancy was something no one knows about. As she watches Sage growing up, she can feel the aura within her, and is happy for the transfer of magic.

Grandmother (Mother): Sage’s grandmother was known for her magical apparatus. It has skipped one generation due to Sage’s mother not being able to inherit the skills, though it’s known to skip a generation. The unfortunate thing is that she used to have bladder issues throughout childhood, but it seemed to pass on to Sage, and that’s what worried her.

Grandfather (Father): The last ruler before Sage’s father took the throne. With a wide array of experience to use the army, he was renowned as a grandmaster, and well-respected across the military, even being in the military council. Despite not having almost no magical heritage, he can still view the mages with an aspect of identifying which type of elements are required for victory. He only discovered basic runes, but he did learn of a very powerful spell that was too dangerous for himself, and it ended his life, though the true cause is kept a secret. As he watches in spirit, he can see how his son has been keeping Sage safe from the spell and see her pretending, he can see that the physical aspects were passed down.

Grandmother (Father): From Sage’s father, his mother comes from a different path. Despite not having magic, it was made up by the sheer strength she had. Part of a Barbarian tribe, she was ruthless and cunning, as she had the strength to kill a lion using no weapons. There have been rumors that, when she was drunk, she’d challenged some of the knights to a holding contest, though that remains a mystery. She can see the strength that’s hidden within Sage, and is happy to know that her past was passed down.

Father: The current ruler. His rule has always been citizens first. If there’s an issue within the kingdom, he helps out with whatever he could. The people have seen him as a compassionate leader, and would do help out his people in any way he could. He learned a spell that his father used, and is aware of the consequences if abused, since his father died that way, though no one else knows about it. As he watches Sage during her childhood, he can see that his kind heartedness has passed down on how she interacts with his knights. Not only is he the leader, but also a personal general for the army. He plans on telling her the spell once he sees that she has enough experience to handle something that dangerous.

Mother: Despite Sage’s grandmother having a skipped generation, it seems that her mother had a different agenda. She was a descendant of using water magic with a very different kind of catch. The water magic users were only females along as a small group that are passed down throughout the generations. The small catch would be the bladder. The more urgent she is to relieve herself, the more powerful it becomes. Despite the efforts, these women train hard on bladder control so their magic would have a more powerful effect. Sage’s mother can see the magic in her daughter and is pleased to understand that her magic passed down.

BEFORE

HP: 84
MP: 50
Attack: 9
Endurance: 6
Dexterity: 9
Agility: 12
Charisma: 10
Bladder: 17

AFTER

HP: 125
MP: 75
Attack: 17
Endurance: 13
Dexterity: 5
Magic: 19
Agility: 16
Charisma: 23
Bladder: 18

Please note that I’ve decided to add a new stat: Magic. This factor is how powerful Sage can concentrate on her magic. The higher this stat is, the less MP it’ll cost, and the bigger the potential damage she can do. Not only that, but it is also a factor after spellcasting, when combined with Bladder, will result in a random chance of leaking. When there are spells that Sage learnt either through heritage or reading rune/tombs that she can understand, I will put in parenthesis the original cost of the spell (before factors come in.), bonus reduction if the spell was inherited. The end of the description of the spell will have the final cost, and it will change as the Magic stat goes up. Lastly, it’ll represent a random chance of using alchemy successfully and completely understand a tomb/rune that contains a spell that she could use.

Inherited Spell: Flush Waterfall (20 MP): Sage can concentrate on water and drench the target in a powerful water blast. The more the bladder fills up and signs for relief show, the more powerful it becomes. (17 MP)

With that out of the way, we are done with our princess! I will be posting the first story pretty soon. Stay tuned!

Edited by lethalty60
Wording on spell. (see edit history)

The beginning is here! At the end of each section will be multiple of choices to choose from. If you want to, you can input your own version of what happens, so long as majority has been hit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the kingdom of Aarlan, it is a peaceful kingdom. The citizens are happy, everyone is comfortable. Far off in the castle at the mainland, lives the royal family! The current ruler, Manfred Chrysta, has been tending to the needs of his people, for the people respect him. His wife, Velucia, has been coming and going for diplomatic reasons.

For the two, they had a total of three sons, each one off at another kingdom for alliance purposes. With that in mind, the two are starting to show signs of aging, which means they may not get another son.

Throughout their years, they’ve had a daughter, Sage. She’s the youngest, and was the last child to be conceived. Upon birth, the royal couple were happy, but also a little scared. The royal family has always gone down the male pathway, and having a Queen before a king scared them. To hide the truth, they publicly announced a lie, saying that the child was delivered parentless to the castle, and have decided to care for her.

The citizens thought of no other, since the royal couple has been taking good care of them and fulfilling their needs and complaints! This happened after a week of Sage being born.

As her childhood begins, she has an aura of magic that her affinity has been determined to be Water due to Velucia’s family being water-based mages.

Now, at the age of twelve, the king is in the throne room being looked over by the council healer as he looks over him. Once the assessment was done, he shook his head. “Your Majesty.” He started, “It is as I feared. The illness grows stronger.”

“That is what I’m worried about. How old will she be by the time I die?”

“It’s still undetermined, but I assure you Princess Sage will be of age when the illness takes its toll.”

King Manfred nodded. “Thank you, Gregory. Get Smith for me, would you?” Gregory nodded before taking his leave.

Once Manfred’s alone, he starts to talk to himself quietly. “It’s been 3 years since the illness. I’m lucky to even be alive. Only Gregory and the King’s Guard know that Sage is my daughter. Velucia’s out on a mission, but I still fear the day she takes the throne. If I die before then, Aarlan might go to one of our alliances as a personal union.”

As he continued to think it over, he heard a knock on the door, breaking his train of thought. “Come on!” He called out, and the door opened. “Sir Smith.”

“Your Majesty!” He said as he bowed. “What do you request from me?”

“Please bring my daughter here. I need to talk to her.”

“That I shall!” Sir Smith said as he got up, leaving the throne room, and headed through the corridors to Sage’s bedchamber.

Over at Sage’s bedchamber, she is sleeping happily, as if having a dream. When the morning sunlight hit her eyes, she stretched and yawned. “What a dream.” She said a little sleepily.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> ’Why are my legs cold?’
> “Time to get ready!”
> ‘A few more minutes wouldn’t hurt.’
> “Time to start my morning routine!"
> Other (Please specify)

All choices made throughout her journey will change the epilogue factor.