Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female Tiktok omorashi community?

On 9/25/2020 at 10:19 PM, Lovetoholdin said:

Isn't TikTok being banned soon? For me I'm glad it's getting banned. Stupid Chinese apps. They either take our information and use it to send spam or other bad stuff onto your phone or other device, or they just do a plain copy of other apps or games. Good riddance to TikTok

The problem is not with the apps.  The problem is with inadequate privacy laws in your country.  Blaming foreigners for things that are entirely under your own control?  Not a good look.

On 9/25/2020 at 5:19 PM, Lovetoholdin said:

Isn't TikTok being banned soon? For me I'm glad it's getting banned. Stupid Chinese apps. They either take our information and use it to send spam or other bad stuff onto your phone or other device, or they just do a plain copy of other apps or games. Good riddance to TikTok

Taking your date and use it to send SPAM? Sounds familiar...like some American companies

Edited by johnnyc82 (see edit history)
On 9/25/2020 at 6:19 PM, Lovetoholdin said:

This is the internet, not the US. TikTok is not going anywhere, it's just banned in the US.

16 hours ago, VanCanto99 said:

Both of these pages are filled with underaged teens. Can we stop promoting this shit? Disgusting

Yeah this is a very fair point. There are a lot of people on TikTok who are teenagers and if the mods and the general board think that we should delete this thread then ok. I definitely don't want to promote that kind of thing and thats kind of  why I didn't directly link, I more meant if anyone wanted to skim through the community for anything featuring those over 18 and then post that. 

Happy to delete myself if people think that's for the best.

• The topic was locked