Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Just a fantasy I've had

Sometimes I fantasize about omo activities with my boyfriend, even though such dreams won't come true. Just sharing one of them.

So we're walking home from the movies. I've had two largest cups of soda, one before the movie and another while watching, so I got absolutely bursting by the end. It was no surprise that the line to the bathroom was so long I chose to hold it until home, which is just a 20 minute walk.
My leather leggings do a good job making my butt look hot, but they are way too tight for the situation. The pressure on my bladder is inhumane. Every step makes me swear under my breath. I'm so overfilled I'm actually starting to regret drinking so much...
Finally, we are at our door! My fingers are trembling while I'm unlocking it. I rush to the bathroom, but my boyfriend turns out faster! I moan loudly.
"Please, you can't imagine how bad I need it!"
"Haha, I need it too. You have to wait."
"You can use the sink while I'm on the toilet!"
"No way. I'm going #2."
"Are you kidding? How long will it take?!"
"Dunno, you know I like to take my time with it. No worries, I won't be bored because I have my phone."
I just roar at the locked door - what else can I do?
...I start walking to and fro, then stop and squeeze my thighs as tight as I can, then bend and grab my knees, but nothing helps. Seconds feel like minutes, minutes like hours. 
"Are you done there?"
"Not yet."
"Seriously, I'm gonna wet my pants!"
"Hell no, hold it in like a big girl."
I clench my fists and cross my legs so hard my muscles start to ache. I won't let him make fun of me! I won't give up even if he makes me wait for hours and hours...
Suddenly I hear him flushing. The relief is near! He walks out and... closes the door behind himself.
"You don't want to go there, sweetheart. The smell is just vile, believe me."
"I don't care, let me in!"
"No, it'll be a crime to let you smell it. Simply hold for a few minutes longer, okay?"
"I can't!" 
"...May I try to distract you?"
Out of the blue, he hugs me from behind and presses my butt firmly to his crotch. I can feel him getting hard... What the hell does this mean? Is not letting me use the bathroom arousing to him?!
"Oh no," I whine, "you'll make my poor bladder tear to pieces..."
I feel his dick growing harder and harder upon my words. He definitely enjoys torturing me! Before I can process this thought, his index finger slides gently between my legs.
My private parts are so swollen from pressure both of my bladder from the inside and the rough fabric of my leggings from the outside that they've got too sensitive. Even such a light touch makes me gasp.
"Please stop," I beg, "I'll just lose control if you go on..."
Without saying a word, he presses on my clit through my clothes once again. Then starts rubbing. I try to move away from his merciless finger, but he holds me tight with his other hand. This way I won't last more than a few strokes...
An inevitable orgasm blows me so hard I'm blind and deaf for a few seconds - and then I feel my panties filling with hot liquid. Next moment, he opens the door for me. I try to pull my leggings down but they are so tight they're moving one millimeter per hour. I almost give up, leaking more and more, but finally get rid of them in one last jerk and bump on the toilet.
He chuckles while I'm peeing forcefully, screaming from pleasure. But I know a few ways to get even with him tonight...