Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Stories of when the only bathroom has been in use

Here’s a selection of memories of times when I have really needed the toilet but the only bathroom available has been I use. 

I’ll start with this one when I was in my final year of high school. I never used the school toilets. They were never very clean, they were often full of smokers and I was far too shy to ask a teacher to be excised. So I always came home from school bursting. But I was one of four children and we only had one bathroom so I often had to wait. This one day this is exactly what happened. 

I walked the mile home really looking forward to having a well needed pee but once home the bathroom was locked! I decided to distract myself for a bit and got my bike out and went for a ride. Once on the bike having the hard saddle against me I actually got so caught up in being out in the fresh air and exercising that I forgot about how much I wanted to pee. 

I had cycled a couple of miles when I saw a friend and stopped to chat. We were very shortly joined by two very smart young men who started talking to us for a while. It turned  out they were Jehovah witnesses and they invited us into the church. As long as I was home for dinner my parents were ok with me being out so I said I would pop in for a short time. Once inside the church and off my bike I once again felt I really needed to pee but I was far too embarrassed to ask if the church had a ladies! 

So while these American young men started telling my friend and myself all about their faith I sat wriggling on a chair very uncomfortable firstly because I wasn’t that interested in what they had to say, secondly because my parents would not have approved of where I was, and thirdly (and more importantly) I was really rather desperate to pee having not been since before I left for school that morning! Eventually I said I had to get home or my parents would worry so they gave us leaflets which I stuffed in my pockets then got back on my bike. 

The ride home was so much harder as I genuinely felt I might pee myself! I had to concentrate so hard on the traffic and where I was going as my body pushed urgently for relief. I then got stuck in roadworks and had to stay still which I absolutely couldn’t do. I was bouncing on the saddle trying to prevent from peeing myself when I gave up and decided to cycle through a park instead to get home quicker. 

I literally abandoned my bike at the side of the house and raced in holding myself as I climbed the stairs to the flat we lived in. I had been out over an hour and if I had been bursting before I left I was now seconds from flooding everywhere! I pulled the handle to the bathroom door down only to find it was occupied again! I raced to my room bouncing on my bed and pressing tightly against my crotch until I finally heard the bathroom door unlock and I ran in pulling my cotton trousers and knickers down as fast as possible. My underwear was wet but I did make it...just! 

I didn’t dare ever go for a bike ride while desperate after that! 

Another time for you all. 

I lived at hone right up until I was 21. One December I decided to head into the city to buy some Christmas gifts. The city is awful for parking so I walked to the train station and took the train. I met a friend for lunch and we opted for a simple McDonald’s where I had a burger and large soda. After this I continued shopping and eventually late afternoon headed for the train home. 

The platform for my train was in a separate area to the main concourse so I headed there with my bags of shopping. Standing on the platform waiting I was suddenly aware I needed the loo. To get back to the station toilets I needed to go back through the barriers which wasn’t easy with bags of gifts so I decided I’d get the train and if things got too bad I’d just need to use the train toilets.

Sitting on the train I crossed my legs with my bags at my feet. The train was mobbed and I was fortunate to even get a seat but getting through the crowds to find any on board toilet would be impossible with so much shopping so I clenched my muscles tight and kept my legs tightly crossed and held on. 

It was about 40 minutes to my stop. When I stood to get off I bit my lips and tried not to dance around despite feeling i might have an accident any minute. I knew the small station had one toilet but it was on the opposite platform meaning I had to climb the stairs, get across the bridge with my bags then down all the other stairs before I could go. I figured I’d be better trying to walk the 15 minutes home. 

I marched home as quickly as I could despite it being up a steep hill. My muscles ached and my heart was beating fast as my face flushed in desperation. 

Finally home I climbed up the stairs to the flat and rushed in, dumping the bags in my room and bolting to the bathroom before I disgraced myself...

Only to find the door locked and my sister in the bath!!

I ran back to my room almost crying! The waistband of my skirt was so tight and my knickers had leaks in so I stripped out my clothes while dancing frantically until I was naked then put on fresh panties and my pyjamas as I danced round my room holding myself. 

Soon afterwards I couldn’t bare it any longer so I rushed to the locked bathroom and chapped the door asking if my sister was done yet. She shouted back she was just getting dried but she would let me in if it was urgent. 

Even though I was so embarrassed I panted back ‘please’ as she opened the door with a towel wrapped around her and I rushed in and made it just in time! I hadn’t even pushed the door closed in my haste I was so bursting! 

I wondered if finding the bathroom occupied made your desperation worse.? I hope you don’t mind me sharing one of my own experiences to illustrate the point.

Before we married my future wife lived with her parents and three brothers in a cottage in the country. It only had one bathroom and no other toilet. One Sunday afternoon I arrive for a visit and was taken in to the living room where her father and elder brother were watching football on the telly. They also had a can of beer each. They offered me one, and although I wasn’t much of a drinker I accepted out of politeness and settled with them to wait whilst my girlfriend came back from a visit to her grandparents just up the road.

Well, after a very short time I found that the beer had gone straight through me and I badly needed the toilet. I got up and headed into the lobby, finding that the very act of standing up had increased my need considerably. I noticed the bathroom door was closed and when I went to try the handle found it to be locked, with splashing noises coming from inside. I hadn’t seen my girlfriend’s mother and then realised that it must be her in there having a bath. As soon as I realised that I wasn’t going to get the relief I badly needed my desperation seemed to increase tenfold and I immediately had to grab myself. There was no way that I could go back into the sitting room in the condition I was in - I simply had to pee! I pranced around in the hallway, holding myself tightly as I considered my options. Then a strong surge hit my bladder and I knew that I simply had to do something or it was going to be too late. I rushed out of the house and around the corner, away from the road. There was a small detached garage and  a couple o small wooden sheds and I made for the gap between them, grabbing myself for dear life. As soon as I was out of sight from the house and the road, I whipped him out, just as I started to release a gusher! What a relief it was, and I seemed to go for ages before finally being able to sort myself out and go back inside. My girlfriend’s father made a comment and gave a chuckle when I went back in, but nothing else was said thankfully, as I was embarrassed enough already.

3 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

Do feel free to share! 

Just one for now...

A few days ago, late at night (or was it early in the morning? COVID has forced us to stay in and drink on the nights when we'd usually go out), one of my housemates and closest friends came out the bathroom saying basically that we shouldn't go in there for a while, if you know what I mean. It turns out she had blocked the toilet, which was bad news for me because I was desperate to pee. I tried to hold it until they had unblocked it, but it pretty soon became clear that that wasn't going to happen (thanks a lot, booze), so I had no choice other than to lock myself in my room and just let go into the biggest cup I could find. The cup barely held all my pee, but I sneakily managed to smuggle it downstairs and into the kitchen sink before anyone saw. 

That's one of the less extreme ones, just picked the most recent one really.

3 minutes ago, Noot said:

Just one for now...

A few days ago, late at night (or was it early in the morning? COVID has forced us to stay in and drink on the nights when we'd usually go out), one of my housemates and closest friends came out the bathroom saying basically that we shouldn't go in there for a while, if you know what I mean. It turns out she had blocked the toilet, which was bad news for me because I was desperate to pee. I tried to hold it until they had unblocked it, but it pretty soon became clear that that wasn't going to happen (thanks a lot, booze), so I had no choice other than to lock myself in my room and just let go into the biggest cup I could find. The cup barely held all my pee, but I sneakily managed to smuggle it downstairs and into the kitchen sink before anyone saw. 

That's one of the less extreme ones, just picked the most recent one really.

Brilliant! Can’t wait to read more. Was it obvious how bursting you were? 

Before I share another much more recent experience I must add to my previous post here. It turned out that the spot I chose to pee in was exactly where my girlfriend told me that she had used one night. She had arrived home in the late evening after playing badminton and she was absolutely bursting for a pee to the stage she was almost going in her knickers. She had rushed into the house only to find that her older brother was locked in the bathroom being sick as he had drank too much alcohol. She had no choice but to rush back out to the gap between the sheds and pee. She told me that her brother had been given a severe scolding from her father over it.

My more recent experience occurred when we were away at a family wedding a couple of years ago. We were staying in a nice hotel in the town where the wedding had taken place. There was an after party the following day at the newly married couple’s house a few miles out of town. I drove there, quite happy to stick to soft drinks after the night before! We had a pleasant time, but neither of us used the toilet at the party. We eventually drove back to the hotel and I noticed my wife became much quieter on the journey back. When we reached the hotel we went straight to our room. The room door was set back off the corner of the hallway and as I was unlocking the door my wife suddenly jammed a hand into her crotch and hissed between her teeth “Hurry up! I’m literally pissing here!” As soon as I got the door open she rushed past me, pulling up her skirt as she went. By the time she reached the en-suite door her skirt was around her waist and her hands at the waistband of her knickers and tights. She slammed the door closed and I heard it lock.

The only problem for me was that, since getting out of the car I had realised how desperate I was too. So there I was stood outside the locked toilet absolutely bursting! I pranced around the room for a bit, holding myself for dear life through my trousers. There was no way I could stand still. I squirmed about twirling my penis through my clothes and grabbing and holding it. With still no sign of my wife reappearing I was in a serious predicament! I got to the stage where I actually thought I was going to lose it and full on wet myself, but somehow managed to keep it back. I was at the stage where I was considering using the waste bin, or knocking on the door and pleading with her to let me in. I would gladly have used the sink if I had had to, I was needing so badly. Just then the door unlocked and she came out, tights and knickers in her hand. I rushed past her, nearly knocking her over, with my zip already down and fishing for him in my boxers. I didn’t even fully close the door, but immediately rushed to the toilet and stood there as it literally poured out. Miraculously I had managed to remain dry, which was more than could be said for the wife, who had severely damp knickers, as she had been leaking at the room door.

I am fortunate in that I live upstairs and spend most of my day alone where I have my own access to my own private toilet and since there are two toilets in my house and only two people in my house there is never really a circumstance where the only toilet is in use.

However I have experienced numerous situations in a public restroom where the only toilet was in use, particularly one of my pet peeves that might be worth the topic all of its own, where a woman is hogging the toilet to poop for a really long time when you just want to take a quick pee and sometimes this results in not getting to go for a really long time. This is especially true in a situation where there is only one or two stalls and I think this is one of those situations where when men have just one single urinal it really makes a difference, cause they can always pee quickly when someone else is hogging the toilet to take a dump.

One of the worst instances was after a really long car ride of like three or 3 1/2 hours where I had to pee super bad and finally we stopped at a McDonald's for lunch and I was eager to go to the bathroom. All the other women in my family got to pee quickly but then some other woman got in line between me and the rest of my family and she started pooping and she really really hogging the stall, so that I was waiting like 10 or 15 minutes and she still wasn't out of there, and I really had to pee. Eventually my family was wondering what was taking so long so they said to come and eat and go back later. Then I go back later and it turns out the toilet is out of order because the crazy bitch clogged the toilet. So then I had to wait an additional 45+ minutes until we got to the location where we were going before I could go to the bathroom and by then I was pretty much ready to explode.

I wouldn't say this is something that happens often, but it's definitely happened to me more than a few times and it's really really annoying!