Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Bree essrig possible jeans wetting video?!?!

Im a lurker but here’s my two cents for once... We shouldn’t yuck anyone’s yum. Kryptonian definitely knows about HDWetting and other sites or models. What they do with their money is up to them...

Like the others I can live without it, the cheaper options are good for me thanks. 350 is a lot for fetish content, can’t be mad at you for trying but don’t be surprised if no one here wants to chip in. If its really worth it to you, I say go for it, have it in your personal files and make sure you get your bang for you buck, so to speak...

I think the fact that it's faceless make it a lot less interesting. She may be kind of famous, but for that same reason she would never show her face in the video. Realistically speaking, it could be a different woman in the video. For example if I could pick a celebrity crush to make a personalised wetting video for me for a lot of money, I might consider it but it would have to be with her face on it. Obviously they would never agree to that. 

Edited by Melon91 (see edit history)