Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A couple move into together or maybe they are newly married but the woman can't go to the bathroom knowing her boyfriend is there be it brushing his teeth or in the shower. She wouldn't be able to wait but doesn't want to walk in and do it either. He'd have no problem going to the bathroom in front of her (while I only care for scenes or read stories with female urination/go to the toilet I'd make an exception if you wanted to add male urination in this case because it'd make sense for the story) not really realising what's up. She tries to drown him out or ignore him but finds she can't. The point is she tries to avoid going when he is around and not in front of him being embarrassed by it which becomes difficult as she tries to go to the bathroom in other places but can't keep rushing out all the time either. Eventually she would end up going with him around in front of him as the two reconcile about it.

A woman and maybe a friend along with her being arrested be it for an innocent crime or a legitimate one. Whatever the case may be the result would be they would have to share a holding cell until their bail comes in with a few other inmates who are waiting their bail and there would be a toilet to use in the cell if they needed to use it. However one of the woman who is arrested would be pee shy and is reluctant to use the toilet in the cell which becomes a problem when she has to pee. Ultimately she would end up using the toilet much to her embarrassment just as their bail comes in. 

After an argument a couple divide sections of their house to where one person gets one side and one gets another with the stipulation they won't cross the other person's side. The husband or boyfriend whatever would get the side that has access to the bathroom. This becomes a problem when the girlfriend or wife becomes desperate to pee and can't cross to his side. Her side would have access to the backyard or other places she could pee but she debates and fights against going. Up to you whether she uses the yard or somewhere else or they eventually make up and end the argument allowing her to use the toilet or they don't and  she just decides to make her way across anyway to use the toilet. 

All these stories can have mild wetting to show the desperation for the woman but ultimately she would get to go in some capacity and have not be a full wetting. 

In regards to things based on other media and a lot of people have done MCU Female Characters  but there isn't much done with the Female DC Characters. Anyone who has seen the waiting outside the bathroom scene in Legends Of Tomorrow Season 5 maybe someone could do a follow up to that where they make Zari wait as revenge for making them wait when she was in there. I did mention one DC scenario and how challenging it would be for someone like Zatanna who's magical and can just use that to solve the problem.

With that it got me thinking maybe Sabrina Spellman could have a scenario where she's desperate and needs to pee and eventually is able to go? Spell goes awry and she has to hold it until she finds a way to fix things and let go. And I'm talking the 90s Melissa Joan Hart Sitcom Sabrina not the Dark Netflix one. I know there were some older ones on here but I'd like to see a new one

Another scenario I'd like to see would be Cara Dune from the new Mandalorian show desperate to pee. Can be outside during battle or using the toilet on the Mando's ship either or. Most Star Wars stories have been about Rey and the ones that have and haven't again go too much with it really for me as I don't like wetting really. Someone could maybe do a series of them like how someone is doing one with the various MCU heroines. 

Regarding these stories based on other media the same applies for what I mentioned above regarding the out come for the original stories. While there could be some wetting as it gets to the end point of desperation ultimately the character would ultimately pee in the toilet successfully.

Edited by SAM996
Needed a change (see edit history)