Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How fast is NorthShore's order processing and shipping?

I may have an opportunity coming up where my family will be gone for about a week while I have to stay home (we have quite a few animals to take care of). I see this as a chance to mail-order some actually decent NorthShore diapers for once instead of the Walmart stuff I've been using so far, which is sufficient but still kinda mediocre. 

This opportunity does require me to time the order just right, so it appears in the middle of their trip and doesn't accidentally show up too early or get delayed and show up too late.

So what have your experiences been with their order timeliness? I already know (pretty much) just what I want, although recommendations are always encouraged.

I really like north shore stuff. if you put in the order 3 to 4 days before your family leave's you will easily get it before they come back. (plus you can opt for faster shipping when you check out. That will guarantee  it to you whenever you want)

"Real Diapers" over store brand will always be worth it, "sufficient" at Walmart is not exceptionable, and North Shore has some of the best! Make sure you get Mega Max. They are such over kill for the average person, but are amazing. 

The best advise is, forget about getting caught. Even if the package shows up unexpectedly its a brown box with no markings......... you can say its what ever you want it to be.

On 9/22/2020 at 1:27 AM, TinyBladderBoy said:

Fairly quick but keep in mind due to covid they have a "medical supplies" sticker on the box. (that pushed me to order elsewhere) 

I don’t know your situation or where you live or what, but in America, you have the choice to have it shipped to a pharmacy/drug store. Or even a FedEx and then you can pick it up.

thats what I’ve been doing

On 9/21/2020 at 11:14 AM, DakotaDriver said:

I may have an opportunity coming up where my family will be gone for about a week while I have to stay home (we have quite a few animals to take care of). I see this as a chance to mail-order some actually decent NorthShore diapers for once instead of the Walmart stuff I've been using so far, which is sufficient but still kinda mediocre. 

This opportunity does require me to time the order just right, so it appears in the middle of their trip and doesn't accidentally show up too early or get delayed and show up too late.

So what have your experiences been with their order timeliness? I already know (pretty much) just what I want, although recommendations are always encouraged.

I LOVE them. If you order before 7pm CST or CDT (considering time of year) it ships that day. And then you get it two days later usually for fed ex ground.

so I’d imagine it’s 3 days If after 7pm

(I live in america)

Edited by Bedwettingchik12 (see edit history)
12 hours ago, Bedwettingchik12 said:

I don’t know your situation or where you live or what, but in America, you have the choice to have it shipped to a pharmacy/drug store. Or even a FedEx and then you can pick it up.

I LOVE them. If you order before 7pm CST or CDT (considering time of year) it ships that day. And then you get it two days later usually for fed ex ground.

so I’d imagine it’s 3 days If after 7pm

(I live in america)

Well it also comes down to liking abu products more anyway. Softer plastic than what I was using before.

On 9/27/2020 at 11:12 AM, Bedwettingchik12 said:

Yep, I'm American. And I forgot about the ship-to-dropbox thing entirely! we do have a couple Fedex stores in my small town that I'm pretty sure have that service.

On 9/26/2020 at 2:03 AM, fury85 said:

"Real Diapers" over store brand will always be worth it, "sufficient" at Walmart is not exceptionable, and North Shore has some of the best! Make sure you get Mega Max. They are such over kill for the average person, but are amazing.

Yup, that's one of the packs I was planning on getting (one of those, and one of their GoSupreme pullups). 

For how cheap they are (less than 40c per diaper), the walmart ones do hold up pretty well- but you're right, they still ain't great and really can't take more than about one bladder's worth unless I want leaks. Being able to drink a bunch of water, then wet multiple times per night without having to change would be very nice...
But them being so cheap (compared to the $2.50 per for NorthShore's) kinda makes me feel better about only using partially or experimenting with them.

Thanks for your input all, especially you @Bedwettingchik12,I may actually order earlier if I can do the package pickup thing in town. 

Here's to being padded up in the future!