Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys, little update Sorry it's taking so long. I'm gonna be honest but my libidos been really low recently. Not sure if its the weather or something but it's really difficult to write a fetis

Sorry for more than a month of waiting, but I'm back!   You finally sit down next to Haru. "Nothing?" "Nothing." You lean in and lay your head on her shoulder, hoping to at le

Ok, so going forward, this story will be: A female who has a harpy moving in as the (first 😉) girl with a decently high amount of messing. I'll proabably add more characters later on if I feel li

Hey guys, little update

Sorry it's taking so long. I'm gonna be honest but my libidos been really low recently. Not sure if its the weather or something but it's really difficult to write a fetish story when you're burned out of the big horny yourself. I can't think of interesting situations or how to describe a situation to make it sexy because I myself don't feel it, and I don't want to half-ass it, that would be unfair to you guys.

I hope this goes over pretty soon cause it feels bad to leave you guys hanging like this.

TL;DR: I'm not horny enough to write horny things

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for more than a month of waiting, but I'm back!

You finally sit down next to Haru.

"Nothing?"

"Nothing."

You lean in and lay your head on her shoulder, hoping to at least look a little endearing, which is ruined when your stomach makes a deafening rummbeling sound. You can't help but wonder if Haru is into this, as you vaguely remember something of the sorts coming up before, but your memories of that night are clouded by a haze of alcohol. You decide to tease her at least a little, and in a faux display of affection you jank her hand away from her crotch and hold her hand in your own, giving it a soft squeeze. Haru lets out a whimper. She is blushing heavily and is obviously not looking at you on purpose.

"You ok?" you whisper in her ear. She nods.

"Mhm. Fine."

"Oh really? Because it looks like you have to pee reaaaally bad" you say, and you can't help but smile with evil glee, even if this is making it harder for you to hold on as well.

"Stop it..." Haru says, squiting slightly as she tries to fully concentrate on holding on.

"Looks like...your about to burst...and it's all gonna escape...flooding out of you...must feel so good to let go...can you imagine? Imagine it." you sensually murmur to her, and from your peripheral vision you see her legmuscles tighten.

"Shut...up..." Harus voice is strained and soft, like she's angry, but not really

"Aaaaah it would feel soooo good wouldn't it? Just have it all pooling out? Imagine if I just...let go...right here...next to you..."

"Noooo" Haru moans, as she tries to free her hand from your grasp. She's surprisingly strong, but you manage to hold on. Her feathers make a soft shuffeling sound as a twitch visibly travels down her spine.

"Yeeeaaaah I bet you would like that wouldn't you. Maybe I'm just gonna go ahead and...let it aaaaall go..."

"No don't-"

You suddenly swing a leg over her lap and plant yourself on top of her, Haru meekly sputters some objections, but you already unclenched.

Soon enough, you feel everything you've been holding in traveling through you, filling you up like a garden hose before it reaches the exit. The warmth quickly fills your panties, spreading quickly downwards and moving on. The stream is so strong and thick it almost instantly flows through the fabric and still has force behind it as it reaches the cool outside air, where it arcs down quickly, splashing down on Harus lap.

An orgasmic feeling comes over you as your brain goes numb, and you let out a soft but long moan as the hissing sound from your crotch intensifies. It travels down your pantlegs, tickeling your thighs as it drips down. You feel the fabric start sticking to you as the fluid starts running down the top of your legs as well, the stream being so strong it shortly defies gravity to reach even your quadriceps, now running down the front of your legs as well. You throw you head backwards as you feel yourself empty. You hear Haru talk, but the words are drowned in a combination of a loud hiss and the extatic state of mind you find yourself in.

After a couple of seconds you look down and see the deep dark patches on Harus jogging pants where your pee has soaked in. You look up to see Haru blushing heavily, when she suddenly squeezes her eyes tight for a second, and then opens them with a glazed-over expression.

As you look down you see areas around Harus crotch that you hadn't reached yet quickly darken as Haru finally gives in to the temptation. You can see the buldge in her abdomen visibly shrinking, and even see a small pool of your combined accidents forming in the triangle between her thighs and crotch, which overflows and runs down the sides of her legs. You start to reach the end of your capacity, and soon after the stream sputters and ends. Haru keeps going for a good couple of seconds before she, too stops.

In a wave of insanity you lunge forward at Haru. She lands on her back and you can't help but notice her boobs softly bouncing from the impact. You lie on top of her, and proceed to passionately kiss her. Haru lets out a short, muffled yelp, before returning the kiss. It feels like it goes on forever, but eventually you break away, panting and blushing heavily, and you see Haru is doing the same. Now sobered up from your aroused high, you suddenly don't know what to do anymore.

What happens next? Write it in a reply! (don't worry btw, I haven't forgotten about their full bowels lol)