Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

You decide to get a can of soda and a can of juice, so she can decide for herself, and sit down at the table.

"Aaaah, smells good!" Haru says, as she sits down. It might be your imagination, but she seemed to move around a bit before sitting down. You both quickly dig in, and soon all that's left is an empty pan and dirty plates. During the dinner Haru drank both a glass of juice and a glass of soda, though she seemed to enjoy the juice slightly more. After you bring the dishes to the kitchen you both sit down on the couch.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" Haru says, as she starts rummaging through her handbag besides the couch. She pulls a large bottle out. "Tadah! A little thank-you gift for letting me stay with you!"

You take the bottle and read the label: 'Official high quality Dryad wine'

"Awww, thanks! You shouldn't have! Shall I get some glasses?"

"Hell yeah, let's celebrate!"

Soon enough both of you are sipping from glasses of the deep red wine. It has a smooth, sweet taste unlike any wine you drank before, and Haru seems to notice;

"I know, right! Maybe because Dryads are so in-touch with nature they know how to perfectly create the best wine!"

You look up and can't help but smile; Haru is slouched down, with her back against the side of the couch with one arm (wing?) slumped down to the ground. You're happy she's feeling at ease. Something that isn't at ease is your bladder, especially since you drank a lot of coffee that morning while waiting, but you decide to wait it out. You wonder if it's because you can feel your own bladder aching, but for a moment it looked like Haru fidgeted before setteling down.

"Another glass?" you ask, to which Haru nods. Shes got a slight blush, which is surprising since she only drank a single glass of wine, but you decide to ignore it and together you enjoy your second glass of wine.

"So, what do you do for fun?" you ask, putting your empty glass on the table. Haru sits up a bit, and it seems to take a second before she finds her balance.

"Uh, I like flying around, sometimes I fly for hours on end! I also like watching TV, walking and...sleeping, I guess? I can sleep like it's a professional sport I tell ya." you notice her words aren't as clear as when she arrived, and sound more like rambeling.

"Flying for hours? Don't you get tired? Or hungry? Or...like...don't you need to go to the bathroom?"

"Haha! You underestimate me! I'm pretty light, and my wings are strong, so I don't get tired that quick. And I often take a snack with me for on the way!"

The fact that she didn't answer your last question doesn't go unnoticed by you, but you decide not to ask any further.

"Pretty light? Really?"

"Yeah! Wanna try?"

"Try what?"

"Lifting me, of course!"

This comment came as a surprise, but you are intrigued.

"Sure!"

You both get up off the couch. Haru turns her back towards you and you wrap your arms around her stomach. You tense your knees and...with very little strain Haru lifts up off the ground. She laughs you shriek a little in surprise. Harus shaking body pushes on you, making you slightly uncomfortable. Suddenly, your grasp losens slightly and Haru slips down. Before you can adjust you feel something soft and warm. It takes a full second before you realise what you're touching, and you quickly let go and take a step back.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to-"

"Haha, don't worry about it!" Haru says, chuckeling slightly. Her cheecks are now clearly red, but you're not sure if it's from the alcohol or the involuntary fondeling that just happened. "I told you! I'm pretty light, right?"

"Yeah!" your face flushes red but you're happy to have an out out of this potentially awkward situation. You look Haru up and down, and you can see a clear crease where you held her stomach. Your face becomes very warm. You quickly sit down and pour yourself another glass of wine, with Haru offering her glass up as well as she sits down.

Soon enough the bottle is empty. Haru has sunken further and further into the couch over time, and you yourself feel like your entire body has an odd numbness to it, like all your senses have been dialled back.

"That was a good present" you muse as you look at the empty bottle on the table

"I knooow, you should adopt me more often ya know!" Haru says, giggeling at her own joke. Her words are slurred and as you look over you can clearly see her rosy cheecks burning brightly on her caramel skin.

"Are you serious? We only had a couple of glasses!" you say accusingly, though your tone is jovial.

"Isss not my fault! Harpys aren't the best with alcohol" Haru laughs. As she laughs, she quickly crosses legs.

"You know you can use the bathroom if you need it, right?"

"Naaaah I don't need it! I'm as empty as the desert!"

"Isn't the desert full? Like...with sand?"

"Shadap"

You're feeling nice, very comfortable, like the couch became more comfortable as time went on. You lay down on the couch, except it isn't the couch, as you accidentally land your head squarely on Harus thighs. You shoot back up, which makes your insides feel funny and you take a second before the dizzyness -caused by the jerk reaction- subsides, only to hear Haru laughing.

"Don't be such a scaredycat! Isss ok!" Haru pets her thighs, beckoning you to lie down again, and you do.

Haru feels warm and soft. Her skin is smooth and a couple of her feathers brush your face. They tickle slightly. You feel like all is right in the world. You open your eyes and see her arm planted between her legs. You look up and see Harus exprecion go from slight discomfort to a sly smile when she sees you looking.

"Just go to the bathroom!"

"No! I'm fine! Imma big girl, I can hold it, we're having too much fun!"

You decide not to push the subject, because for one you are really comfortable, and also you need to go to the bathroom yourself and the topic makes your urge rise, too.

"So, whaddaya wanna do now?" Haru asks.

You think on it for a while before answering...

(comment what you want to do. Also, I mostly pick what is most requested, but I try to incorporate as many answers as possible into the story, like here with the drinks)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys, little update Sorry it's taking so long. I'm gonna be honest but my libidos been really low recently. Not sure if its the weather or something but it's really difficult to write a fetis

Sorry for more than a month of waiting, but I'm back!   You finally sit down next to Haru. "Nothing?" "Nothing." You lean in and lay your head on her shoulder, hoping to at le

Ok, so going forward, this story will be: A female who has a harpy moving in as the (first 😉) girl with a decently high amount of messing. I'll proabably add more characters later on if I feel li

"Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure!"

Before long, the lights are dimmed, the glow of the TV illuminates the room, a bucket of warm popcorn sits between you and Haru as you both crack open a can of coke. You realise you should probably have gone to the toilet before starting the movie, but whatever. You and Haru sip your coke as the title of the movie appears on the screen:

"Finny Destination"

You heard of this movie; it's about a group of mermaids that escape death, but then are picked off one by one in freak accidents. You squirm slightly. You seem to be doing better than Haru, who has her legs firmly crossed, and keeps shifting around in her seat. You eat a popcorn kernel and feel the warmth travel down your body, like it falls right through you. The rise in body temperature makes your bladder flinch and you quickly grab your crotch, but manage to hold on.

"Hahaaa, you scaaaared?" Haru teases

"Nah, you?"

"Not me! I'm not scared of movies!" she says, though you hear a slight doubt in her voice, you suddenly have an idea

"Oh yeah? So you won't need the bathroom before it gets spooky?"

"Pfah, of course not!"

"Well then you probably won't mind if I lock the bathroom, huh?"

Haru raises her eyebrows, narrows her eyes and then gives a sly smile.

"Try me"

Before long, you have locked the bathroom door and put the key in your backpocket. You wonder if this is a good idea, and if your bladder is going to survive the movie, but the alcohol coursing through you tells you it'll be fine. On the TV, an unlucky merman has been caught in a stream and is being flung around, before finally

BAM

"Ah!" Haru gives a short yell as the merman is suddenly impaled on a sharp rock, and her hand shoots down to her crotch. Her legs are now firmly pushed against eachother, and little beads of sweat are appearing on her face. You wonder if you made a mistake, but Haru catches you staring.

"What? I'm fine!" she says, though she sounds slightly out of breath. A shiver travels down her spine.

As the movie progresses, you can see Haru get more and more desperate. Her legs are crossed, both her hands are planted on her crotch and every now and then she doubles over. You look over again, and see a clear bulge push her jeans out. As you imagine how her pants must be pressing against her bladder, you feel a twinge in your own bladder and can only just about hold back a leak. The movie is reaching its climax now, and you decide to...

1 - Spook Haru

2 - Tease Haru

3 - Go to the bathroom, but lock Haru out

4 - Sit on Harus lap

5 - Challenge Haru to drink more

Wow, quite a devided choice. I had one "private" vote which brought the totals to 1 vote for 1, 1 vote for 2, no votes for 3, 2 votes for 4 and 3 votes for 5! Also sorry for being slow, it's been quite busy on my end, so I was either hard at work or too tired to write. Hope this chapter makes up for it!

You stand up and walk to the kitchen.

"Hey! Where are you going? It's just getting to the good part!" Haru yells. Even without looking you can hear a distinct strain in her voice. You quickly return with more cans to drink. You walk back to the couch, and suddenly have a fun idea. You walk past where you were sitting over to Haru, and before she can ask what you're doing...

"Whoa what-" is all Haru can say before you nestle yourself on her lap. Though surprised, she doesn't complain. You hand her a can, but she raises her hand;

"Nah, thanks, I'm not thirsty"

"Awww, can't drink even a little more? I thought you would've been able to keep going but-" before you can end your teasing she snatches the can from your hands and chugs it down, crumples it up, and tosses it onto the table. Now that you're this close you can clearly see her red blush from the alcohol. You lean against her and feel her bladder press against your hip, to which Haru quickly plants her hands back into her crotch.

"I have an idea." You suddenly say. It might be the alcohol, but you're suddenly very brave. "May I-?"

Haru simply nods. You reach down and unbotton Harus' shorts. Her bladder bulges out into its newfound freedom, and Harus face gets a little less tense. You see some sweat on her forehead. While you're distracted Haru pulls down her shorts and kicks them off. Almost automatically you look down, and see she's only wearing red panties which contrast nicely with her tanned skin. You feel a flush of warmth course through your face and you quickly look back up.

The alcohol courses through your veins and you start to feel very hot all of a sudden. You settle back down on top of Haru. Her bladder, now free from its contraint, dents slightly as you sit down, and Haru whimpers a little. Her body feels warm to the touch. As you sit your hands rest on your legs. Haru still has her legs firmly pressed against eachother with her hands on her thighs pointing inwards to her crotch. She sometimes makes involuntary straining noises like she's lifting something heavy.

You slowly, very slowly, so Haru doesn't notice it, lower your arm along your leg, making sure to stop just before you touch Harus'. You turn your hand around and without warning softly prod a finger into her ballooning bladder.

"Ah!"

Haru gasps and for a short second you hear a hiss. Her hands shoot inwards and push against her crotch.

"Awwww? What's wrong? I thought you said you were fine?" you tease. Haru only softly moans in response. You swing your legs over hers, now sitting horizontally on top of her so she can't get up. You softly place your hands on her inflated bladder. It feels very warm, like a balloon filled with warm water, about to burst. Haru lets out another small moan. You can feel the muscles in her legs tense as she clenches. You very softly push.

"Mmmmmng". You feel a small, almost unnoticeable shake go through her, but you don't stop, you ever so slowly apply more pressure.

"Mmmmmmn....Mnnnnhhh...Ah...Aaaah..." and then she stops. Everything stops. It's like the earth stopped turning and time stopped flowing. For a second, like a calm before the storm, there's a silence. And then...

"Aah-.......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"

Haru let's out a long moan as the pressure finally wins out. You hear a loud hiss and, as you look down, you see a strong, thick stream pouring out of her red panties, which quickly become fully soaked. The spot she is sitting on on the couch creates a small pool around her, which soon overflows and sends her stream cascading down the front of the couch. You feel the warm water splash up against the bottom of your legs, and Haru gasps for air as she forcefully empties herself. There's a loud splash as it lands on the ground beneath you and her red panties seem to almost be submerged by the stream. The puddle expands outwards, streaming out as Haru finally feels the relief that's been building the entire night. With your hand still on her abdomen you feel her bladder slowly shrink down as it forcefully ejects its contents. After what feels like an hour the hissing and the stream subsides, and you realise it had only been a bit more than a minute.

You sit there. You both just sit there. Haru now surrounded by her own pee in a pool on the couch, and you with drips slowly dripping down the bottom of your legs, causing an irregular pitter patter on the couch.

"Aaaah..." Haru sighs "that felt so. good.". She suddenly raises her head. "Your turn"

"What?"

"Your. turn."

You smirk, and turn to get up, when you suddenly get yanked backwards. You feel Harus boobs press firmly against your back, and the feathers on her arms, which are now firmly clasped around your abdomen, tickle your legs.

"Yoooouuuur tuuuuurn" Haru softly whispers in your ear. You hadn't payed it much mind since you sat down on Harus lap, but your bladder is at bursting point, and to your distress you feel Harus arms slowly move downwards. You struggle, but Haru is surprisingly strong, and the movement only puts more pressure on your bladder.

Suddenly, without warning, Haru pushes down hard.

"Aaaah!"

You feel a rush as you instantly start relieving yourself. You can feel your bladder slowly emptying and as you look on your see a dark patch rapidly expand across your shorts. A warm, wet feeling covers your crotch and butt as your panties and then your shorts soak. All the drinks you had gush out of you in an extatic feeling of relief as you feel the pee splashing out of you, trickeling down your legs and meeting Harus'. You moan softly as the warmth encompasses you and you feel it all streaming out of you. It's like an extended orgasm as all the buildup finally leads to an ultimate release, and slowly you start feeling the streams die down and your bladder relax as you reach the end.

The puddle on the ground has grown rather large. And you sit there, the warmth still pushing against you. You look back at Haru, who has her eyes clothes and has let go of you.

"So, uhhh..." you start, "wanna get cleaned up?"

You both decided to change into your pyjamas since it's dark anyway. You also both completely missed the end of the movie, but neither of you seem to care. It had been decided earlier that Haru would sleep in your room. You both sit down on your bed, and you try to think of a topic of conversation.

1 - So...are you into this kind of thing?

2 - So...do you do this often?

3 - So...what was that about?

4 - So...why did you say you could hold it?

5 - So...why did you seem to get turned on by all this?

6 - So...what now?

"So...uhm...does this happen...often?" you ask, slightly warm from the alcohol and excitement from tonight. Haru looks away a little shyly before answering.

"Well...sometimes when I'm flying...I kind off...lose track of time...and...well...after a while I just...didn't mind it anymore...and then...I started to enjoy it a little...I guess?" Haru stutters choppily through her sentence and a blush creeps up onto her cheecks. Though this kind of thing never crossed your mind, you must admit you didn't mind the events of the night either.

"And...this may be wrong but...did you get...turned on by this?" you ask hesitantly

Now it's very clear that Haru is blushing, her skin turning a bright red instead of the regular caramel brown

"Look I'm sorry ok! It's just that after doing this for a while you start getting into it and also it feels nice and I like the feeling of relief and...yes...I'm into it..."

Haru looks away, and for a second you're afraid you have pushed too far, but then she softly adds

"Plus, you didn't seem to mind it either so..."

You think about it for a second, but can't think of anything to say. Haru turns back to you and, since you have nothing to add, you just give her a smile. You both decide it's best to just call it a day.

The next morning you wake up and look over. Haru is still asleep, lying on her side, her mouth slightly open. You lay there listening to her ryhtmic breathing for a moment before you get up and head to the kitchen. Soon enough the smell of eggs and toast drift through the house, which seems to have gotten Haru out of bed rather quickly.

"Mornin'" she says groggily as she walks into the living room.

"Good morning! Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah...whadya makin'?"

You notice her words are still slightly slurred, possibly from the alcohol from yesterday. After breakfast you decide what you're gonna do that day. You decide to

1 - go to the nearby park

2 - ask Haru to fly you around

3 - go swimming

4 - go shopping

5 - stay at home

I know this was a short chapter but I want to give you guys freedom over where the story goes. On that topic: When should I introduce the next monster girl? Though it goes against what I said earlier I do already have an idea on what the next girl is going to be so it's just a matter of when, the girl after that will be a vote again. Call it a favour for a friend (you know who you are, I know you're reading this 😉 )

How about we begin by asking Haru to fly around? We could make a better decision on what to do a bit later.
(Could we vote on having it so breakfast isn't well entirely standing friendly with their stomachs, do potential desperation and accidents related to the stomach this day?  I of course vote yes to this. 🙂 )
(Introduce the vote for the next girl when you feel it is the right time)

"Can you fly me around? I wonder what Himoro looks like from the sky."

"Boy can I!"

Before too long you're both outside. You decided to go with a short-sleeve shirt but full-length jeans, since Haru warned you it could get kinda cold high up. Haru is wearing jogging pants and a different tanktop, and is stretching her arms (wings?), readying herself for takeoff. She hands you two towels.

"Here, put these around your arms, so I don't accidentally hurt you with my MIGHTY TALONS!" she pronounces the last two words like a voiceover describing a legendary weapon. You do as you're told and with a couple of waving motions Haru lifts off the ground and softly clasps her feet (claws?) around your arm, and with a couple more flaps you feel the ground fall away from under you. It's a strange feeling, like you should be falling but aren't. For now you decide to just hope Haru holds on tight enough.

You see the street slowly shrink, and before long you can see pretty far. In the distance you see some mountains, their tops covered in snow even in the middle of summer. You look down and see the town as a miniature version of itself, you can hardly spot your own house anymore. You can see the highrises in the towns center, the shopping mall, the park next to the large lake, the café, the swimming pool, all small yet clearly distinguished by their differing architecture. The streets are tiny lines, with cars moving up and down like ants.

"Whadayathink?" Haru shouts, looking down for a moment

"It's great!"

You're not lying, you get lost in the view, and as you look you see more and more locations you recognise, and you point them out to Haru as you go

"That there is the primary school! And over there, with the green roof, I heard a Mangaka lives there! Oh and, do you see that school on the hill? I went there as a highschooler!"

You forget the time, but your body doesn't, and it doesn't take that long for you to realise you didn't use the toilet after getting up in the morning

"Hey! Haru?"

"Yeah? Whats up?"

"Can we land anywhere soon? I gotta use the restroom for a bit!"

Haru laughs, and you're not sure how to feel about that.

"What? Are you sick of flying around already?"

"No! That's not it! I just-"

"Awww, poor little girl has to go potty!" Haru chortles, "Well, you know what the fastest way to land is, right?"

Before you can respond, Haru loosens her left foot, and your arm swings out from under her.

This is it, this is how you die, dropped by a harpy because you had to go to the bathroom, you wonder what your parents will think in your last moments, before realising you're still savely swinging from her right foot, and Haru had already grabbed a hold of your left arm soon after she had let go. You yourself had let go as well, but not of your arm. You feel a small spurt escape you, and you quickly look down as a small trail creeps down your legs a some droplets fall down into the town-shaped abyss below you. You hope they land somewhere save, otherwise someone is about to have a really bad day. Haru doesn't seem to have noticed it at all.

"Yeah, I kinda gotta go as well, lets go down!"

"Yes, but a little slowly, please!"

Soon enough, Haru strikes down in the park. You chose the park to avoid pulling all the attention towards yourself, and it seems to have worked: theres barely anyone around. Your bladder, however, is unhappy with the situation, and the cold air up high feels like it shrunk your capacity down. It seems Haru is struggeling as well, as she has her legs clenched, but she looks different to last night.

"You ok?" you ask while walking towards her

"Yeah, just...oof, that chicken really...really not sitting well right now...had this before...all the movement...makes my innards work overtime..."

"Well, there's probably a toilet somewhere around here, let's go and look for one."

Half an hour has passed. There is no toilet. Haru is sitting on the grass, legs crossed, and with her hand jammed in her crotch. You yourself waddle around aimlessly, like a toilet is going to suddenly appear if you keep moving. You feel an immense pressure, and while walking you felt the same chicken Haru is suffering from decide you should get in on the fun as well. You are clenched so hard you're scared you're going to pull a muscle, and there's no relief in sight. The small waves smoothly traversing the lake sound like a deafening waterfall, and you're starting to run out of options.

You decide to:

- Find a bush to hide behind

- Find a tree to hide behind

- Sit down next to Haru

- Make sure nobody's around

- Tease/Flirt with Haru (write what/how!)