Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Finally, after what felt like forever, your request was accepted by the Cultural Exchange Comittee. You've been living alone for more than 2 years after leaving your parents' home, and the lonelyness had gotten to you, when it was revealed that the CEC would allow people to have monster girls living with them. Before we truly get going, let's set a few things straight.

You are a:

A - Male

B - Female

The girl that will come to live with you will be a:

1 - Llamia

2 - Centaur

3 - Harpy

4 - Mermaid

5 - Arachnid

6 - Slime

7 - Dullahan

8 - Ogre

9 - Zombie

10 - Cyclops

11 - Other:_______

And last but not least; messing will occur:

a - never

b - sometimes

c - a lot

Be sure to tell me if there is a specific scenario you'd like to see, so maybe I can add it 🙂

Edited by Misteriousmr (see edit history)
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys, little update Sorry it's taking so long. I'm gonna be honest but my libidos been really low recently. Not sure if its the weather or something but it's really difficult to write a fetis

Sorry for more than a month of waiting, but I'm back!   You finally sit down next to Haru. "Nothing?" "Nothing." You lean in and lay your head on her shoulder, hoping to at le

Ok, so going forward, this story will be: A female who has a harpy moving in as the (first 😉) girl with a decently high amount of messing. I'll proabably add more characters later on if I feel li

So remember when I said "Today"? Yeah I obviously meant "tomorrow"...obviously...ahem...

Your name is Aoi Akamatsu. You're 25 years old. Your house is in the southeast section of Himoro, where all the terraced houses are, and you're not married. You are a student at the Towa University, and you get home every day at 8 PM at the latest. You don't smoke, but you occasionally drink.

You're in bed by 11 PM, and you make sure to get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a cup of tea and about twenty minutes of scrolling your phone before going to bed, you usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, you wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. You were told there were no issues at you last check-up.

I'm trying to explain that you're a person who wishes to live a very normal life. You take care not to trouble yourself with any enemies, like winning or losing, that would cause you to lose sleep at night. That's how you deal with school, and you know that is what brings you happiness. Althought, it has become rather quiet in the 2 years since you left your parents house.

Thus, you decided to enroll in the Cultural Exchange Programme, and have recieved news that you are allowed to have a monster girl move in with you. You don't know what kind of monster girl it is, but you did research on the different kinds of monster girl and their needs. The day she would arive, as stated in the letter, you sit in front of your living room window looking out across the street.

After what feels like forever, a van stops in front of your house:

"Cultural Exchange Transport Service"

You rush to the front door and as it opens you see 2 men in suits get out and open the back of the van, you look on with bated breath.

From the back of the van, with assistance of the 2 men, steps a gorgeous woman. Her long hazel-brown hair is done up in a ponytail, leaving her fine facial features unobscured. She has thin yet clearly visible lips and deep blue eyes. She has an ample bussom, you estimate a high E or low F-cup, covered by a white tanktop. Her skin has a lightly tanned, caramel-like colour. She is wearing blue shorts over a decent-sized behind. Her most notable feature, however, are the brown and black feathers along her arms and legs, and the deep-yellow claws she has instead of feet.

The harpy stumbles slightly as she steps down out of the van, and then looks up to meet your gaze. You close your mouth, which you hadn't realised you had opened, and smile, which the harpy returns with a big grin. She walks towards you with large, impressive steps, she's slightly taller than you, about 1,75 meters or 5 feet 8. She extends her hand and you shake it. She says, in a smooth, pleasant voice;

"Hiya! My names' Haru. So, I'm living with you from now on?"

---

After giving a tour of the house and helping Haru unpack you sit down with a cup of tea in your favourite chair. You learned during the small talk you made that Haru is 23 years old. Haru sits down with her legs crossed, holding her own cup of tea in her hand. Her feather make a soft sounds as they move past the fabric of the couch.

"So, " you start, "I wanted to ask..."

1 - "where are you from?"

2 - "why did you want to live with a human?"

3 - "can you actually fly?"

4 - "what do you like to eat?"

5 - "what do you think of the house?"

6 - "what do you think of me?"

3 hours ago, HaHaTimeForOmo said:

Are we going by full Monmusu canon and worldbuilding? If we are, it's a bit rare to see harpies as tall and well-endowed as Haru.

Yes, in fact, in this universe the Monmusu anime/manga was sort of a documentary/reality TV. I know, but since she's older than Papi and based on a different bird I figured that they'd look different, too.

18 hours ago, Misteriousmr said:

Yes, in fact, in this universe the Monmusu anime/manga was sort of a documentary/reality TV. I know, but since she's older than Papi and based on a different bird I figured that they'd look different, too.

Ah, forgot some of the harpy subspecies had a bigger bust. We could still ask Haru about harpy body types...less directly, of course.

I can't believe none of you either caught or mentioned the fact I literally used the Yoshikage Kira copypasta. There's another little easter egg in that post but I won't spoil it.

---

"So, where are you from originally?"

"Well, I'm originally from the Osaka district, but our village elder retraced our roots and we are actually distant cousins of the Shima-enaga!"

You raise an eyebrow. For some reason it's difficult to comprehend that the lady in front of you is a decendant of a small, white bird

"I know right!" Haru says, apparently noticing your thought pattern, "but then again, I guess the same can be said of every species, right?"

"Makes sense, I don't really look like an orangutang either"

"Well..."

You shoot her a glare

"I'm kidding!"

"You better be" you say with a sly smile, as you take another sip of your tea, before continuing; "just wondering, you can fly, right?"

"Damn right! These babies have carried me far and wide!" Haru says, proudly spreading her wings and looking smug, "nothing beats a vacation without airplane tickets!"

You feel a tingle of excitement as images of you flying around with Haru across the neighbourhood. You stop the train of thought before you get carried away, and when you look back to Haru you see that she is preening her feathers with her hands.

"so, it's getting pretty late, what would you like for dinner?" you ask.

Haru ponders for a while, holding one hand under her head. Though you never really thought about your sexuality in any meaningful way, you can't help but think she looks cute with her wrinkled forehead as she mulls over your question. You think about making a birdseed joke, but decide against it since you're unsure if it's insensitive or, worse, racist.

"Honestly? Not that picky, but anything with meat is my favourite!" Haru eventually says with a broad smile. You stew on this for a moment, thinking about a good meat recipe that would make a good first impression. You decide to go with sweet-and-sour chicken with rice and a variety of vegetables. As you set the table you mull over what to drink with the dish. You eventually go for:

1 - water

2 - juice

3 - soda

4 - beer

5 - wine

Edited by Misteriousmr (see edit history)