Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Does the Social Component Make a Difference When You Are Desperate?

By that I mean does it matter if other people are around when you are desperate or not and does that affect your enjoyment or lack of enjoyment of desperation? The way I see desperation isn't really exciting without the awkward embarrassing social component of other people knowing you are desperate. And if you are desperate by yourself I feel like it's not really that intense seeing as nothing is really happening, but when you are desperate around other people and interacting with them, particularly if they don't also have to pee, that makes the situation somehow more intense. In fact just the presence of other people around when I have to pee seems to make me have to go pee more. Do others find this to be the same or different?

I can relate to @IHTPP's answer.

If I can still hold somewhat comfortably, it is exciting to be around other people.

If I think I'm nearing the point of losing control, it depends on the situation. If there are not that many people around, my accident will be concealed well (e.g. by wearing a dress, or by it being a dark evening and me wearing black workout pants), or I don't know anyone of the people around me (and will not meet anyone I know), I am still somewhat relaxed about it and can enjoy being desperate and close to losing it. 

Social component makes a HUGE difference. The worst, most undesirable situation for me to be desperate is confined somewhere amongst people who I would not want to see me desperate or wet myself, and no foreseeable access to a toilet. The best situation, which I would hugely enjoy, would be with a person or persons who I think would find my desperation exciting. And anything in between, for example I sometimes go out shopping deliberately busting. I'll enjoy needing to squirm/pee dance a bit and maybe hold myself if I think I can get away with it, in a public area where I might be noticed anonymously, yet still be confident that I'll be able to hold on long enough to get to a toilet if I really have to, with nothing more than perhaps a few accidental spurts that I can hide if I push it a bit far.

Social component makes a HUGE difference. The worst, most undesirable situation for me to be desperate is confined somewhere amongst people who I would not want to see me desperate or wet myself, and no foreseeable access to a toilet. The best situation, which I would hugely enjoy, would be with a person or persons who I think would find my desperation exciting. And anything in between, for example I sometimes go out shopping deliberately busting. I'll enjoy needing to squirm/pee dance a bit and maybe hold myself if I think I can get away with it, in a public area where I might be noticed anonymously, yet still be confident that I'll be able to hold on long enough to get to a toilet if I really have to, with nothing more than perhaps a few accidental spurts that I can hide if I push it a bit far.

I can say for me paradoxically the situations that are the most exciting are also sort of partially the most undesirable ones because those are the most embarrassing ones, but I am turned on by the embarrassment of it. So to be desperate when I know people are enjoying seeing me desperate makes me self-conscious about every little move that I make. When I know I can't get to a bathroom that just makes it so much more intense. But to me being desperate alone doesn't really have any exciting effect. The very presence of others no what makes it exciting, paradoxically by making it extremely embarrassing!

Being desperate in social situations makes me anxious.  Since I can remember I never wanted people to know I needed to pee, let alone that I am desperately full. I hope they don't notice my discomfort or pain. It would be horrible if I started wetting myself.

However, I can hold my pee significantly longer when people are around.  But if my bladder  is stretched way beyond capacity  as soon as I am alone the extra holding power disappeared and  my pee can come gushing out in my pants if I don't quickly find a place to pee.

On 9/22/2020 at 5:55 PM, LizJWetting said:

I do enjoy being desperate in public, it's the thrill of fearing I might wet myself in front of people that turns me on, though the idea of actually wetting in public is less desirable. In fact I used to do challenges were I'd drink plenty, head out to town to do some shopping, not allow myself to pee while there, and then try to get back dry. I've always managed to get home without wetting myself, though a few times I've thought I wasn't going to.

Hey - if you need a shopping buddy, we're right there for you. 🙂