Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I'm accepting suggestions.

Oh, just got another interesting sonic idea! You know those syringes in sonic mania that change the chemicals in chemical plant?

Maybe there could be a story where a desprate sonic girl ( I have no real idea) goes to chemical plant and desperately pees into a vat of liquid, and then we see eggman and his lackeys attempting to syringe it into some evil machine, but the urine causes it to explode.

image.thumb.png.12cbb83892fc4ee1c58e94486721227e.png

How about Ruby the Genie from Dark Cloud 1 video game? You could say she went for training or got split up from thr gang and is being mislead everywhere she turns, trying to find places to hide and reunite with her friends but the powers of the Dark Genie are warping passageways against her, luring her towards enemy monsters, and she eventually becomes so massively bursting from all the water she drank, and comes down to a point of hiding and can't move or else, she gets found, tries firing off weak magic bolts but ultimately has to choose to focus on either her bladder or the monsters, between losing her life or the arm band that can't be repaired (no repair magic powder), and has to let herself undo the evil magic of the Dark Genie and kill off thr monsters all while trying to feel okay with drenching herself (harem pants and shoes) with her piss. She goes to undress and bathe from hips to feet when her friends show up.

I can't believe I just came up with that. I also have the same problem of no new ideas that are feasible fore to write and post. I completely understand.

Or perhaps wrote one about a female night shift worker for Five Nights At Freddy's. She works the night shift constantly sipping soda and coffee to stay awake for one week and not facing any threats. Next week the animatronics start to play head games, first act weird, then annoying, then start to really scare her and terrorize her slowly. The 5th night of the second week she is bursting for dear life which adds to her desperation from all the soda and coffee she drinks. She tries to watch for them and close the doors, makes the mistake of almost being attacked in her office, and when the lights go out, she is hiding underneath her desk which has a secret compartment. She hides there while desperately bursting sososososo badly and surrounded by darkness as the power went out. It is still 4 am and the animations are now in her office searching for her and wondering where is the night shift person. They never suspect where she is. But she eventually pees herself out of fear because the Foxy punches a hole through the table almost touching her. She drenches her g-string panties and jeans whole shaking with fear. The animatronics stay in the room until 6 am and they return to the shelf pissed off and bewildered. The worker runs away, calls the manager for termination. 

You could do a scenario whereby one of the pokemon game protagonists like Green, Kris or someone you make up takes a vacation cruise. She can't take her pokemon with her and leaves them at a daycare center. They both need a break from each other (not that they don't care for each other) and go their separate ways for vacation. She goes on the cruise, enjoying herself (of course she is 20 years old to 27 years old), having juice, coffee, soda, and some wine, enjoying being with the guys, and eventually the cruise ship is giving engine problems which affect the toilets. The wait time is a few hours. The protagonist is sorely desperate and annoyed. After 2 hours she is bursting badly and just as the engines are about to be repaired, team rocket shows and hijacks the boat, destroys the engines, and holds everybody hostage. The protagonist is hurried off to a room with other passengers who also need the restroom. They demand personal belongings and whereabouts for Mew (who did stall aboard for fun only). The protagonist wished she brought at least one pokemon but the rules clearly stated no pokemon allowed. Even security would have stopped her. She wished she could call upon her fearow for flying away. Even the cell reception was down. 

She is going to have a flood now if she doesn't go in the next 20 minutes and still bursting so badly. She tries to go into the restrooms even if the toilets font flush but faces so many obstacles every time. Eventually she can't hold it and .... make up a scenario for the end. 

I hope my suggestions were good enough. 

• 3 months later...

I have 4 questions.

1. are you still taking requests? 

2. do you accept intentional desperation/peeing scenarios?

3. do you do longer  or shorter stories or both?

4.are these commissioned or non-commissioned?

i think that there should be a story about Palutena finding out that she likes to hold her pee, so she decides to hold it during a fight with Lucina and zero suit samus on garreg Mach monastery, meanwhile Lucina and zero suit samus also have to pee but they both secretly have a crush on Palutena and share her fetish of pee holding, so they try to one up each other on trying to impress her with their moves and seduce her with palutena being unware of the latter thinking they were focusing on the fight, after the battle, palutena,lucina,and zero suit samus all go to the bathroom in the women's  toilet inside the smash bros locker room with the latter two still arguing about who will confess their love to her first and moaning loudly after holding it for so long, so palutena gets annoyed and leaves the bathroom to pee somewhere else, but then she sees pit talking to bayonetta and seeing her wriggle and pee dance mid conversation  even though she was purposefully holding her pee, getting flirty with him by hinting that he should call her a bad girl and make her hold it while also making him drink so that she can watch him try not to pee, and getting turned on by him watching her trying to not pee as they are talking about their lives and romantic interests while also hiding that she wants to be his submissive, so she interrupts them so that she can take him with her to let him watch her pee while also realizing that she is getting turned on by pits situation, because she thinks he likes to watch women hold their pee because of how bayonetta was acting towards him. while peeing, she talks to him about her fight and complains about having to hear people argue unaware that she was the object of Lucina and zero suit samus affections in the first place. as they are talking, pit tries to hold in his pee because he drank a lot of liquids while talking to bayonetta. after they get done peeing, Lucina and zero suit samus go to look for her to confess together after agreeing that they both like her and apologize for annoying her, but they see her with pit so they both get jealous of the attention she gives him imagining they are the ones getting her attention and affection,  although Lucina also wants palutena to make her drink when her bladder is full because she is secretly a masochist under the serious façade she puts up, while zero suit just wants to have a relationship based on trust and love although she can't say it because she is afraid of being heartbroken if she gets rejected by her, they were thinking about their respective thoughts during the fight but couldn't go though with telling her due to being  busy both fighting and flirting with palutena not noticing that pit was listening in on their conversation, after he is done eavesdropping, he walks  back to talk to bayonetta holding his crotch all the way there but when he gets back bayonetta has already disappeared to the bathroom after waiting for him to come back so that they can finish their rudely interrupted conversation and her not so secret flirting, so he goes to the men's bathroom to pee not realizing that bayonetta has a huge crush on him. palutena interrupts bayonetta's thoughts about pit to ask her where he is because she needs him to be her partner for the next fight, she tells her he is in the bathroom so she runs there to find him unaware that bayonetta is staring daggers at her in jealousy because she wanted to tease him some more, finally confess her feelings and admit to him her interest in getting dominated.  (pit is 27 in this story)

Edited by warham1995 (see edit history)
7 hours ago, warham1995 said:

I have 4 questions.

1. are you still taking requests? 

2. do you accept intentional desperation/peeing scenarios?

3. do you want repeats or new requests?

4.are these commissioned or non-commissioned?

i think that there should be a story about Palutena finding out that she likes to hold her pee,so she decides to hold it during a fight with Lucina and zero suit samus on garreg Mach monastery, meanwhile Lucina and zero suit samus also have to pee but they both secretly have a crush on Palutena and share her fetish of pee holding,  so they try to one up each other on trying to impress her with their moves and after the battle palutena,lucina,and zero suit samus all go to the bathroom in the women's  toilet inside the smash bros locker room with the latter two still arguing about who will confess their love to her first and palutena gets annoyed and leaves the bathroom to pee somewhere else, but then she sees pit talking to bayonetta so she interrupts their conversation so that she can take him with her to let him watch her pee while she talks about her fight and complain about having to hear people argue unaware that she was the object of Lucina and zero suit samus affections in the first place.

1 and 4. No,they're not commissions. I accept suggestions for free. Though whether or not i do them depends on how familiar i am with the source material.  

2.If you mean intentionally holding it for as long as possible,then yeah. It's not somehing i do very often but i'm willing.

3.Depends on what you mean with "repeat" I'm willing to write stories for characters i've already done as long as it's different.

As for your idea. I'll keep it in mind. As there are currently some other ideas i'd like to get out of the way first.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...