Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I'm accepting suggestions.

for the few people that read my stories right now,i only have a few ideas left at the moment. so if you guys have any suggestions,i'd love to hear them.  there are a few things i need to note:

1.All of my stories are based off video games. i'm mostly familiar with the franchises that represented in Smash Bros (Like Mario,Zelda,Splatoon,Ect.)

2. I'm mostly into "Just made it" stories or stories where someone has to pee in something other than a toilet.

you can leave a comment here or you can message me.

4 hours ago, LifeIsStrange said:

I'd like to see a Metal Gear Solid fic with a captured female being desperate to pee(I.E. Meryl).

i think i can try this one. i have some knowledge of Metal Gear.

2 hours ago, DespLover9021 said:

Ellie from the first last of us game gets separated from Joel and is captured and taken hostage and has been desperate to pee since she got separated from Joel.

45 minutes ago, LifeIsStrange said:

Also as my username suggests i'm a big fan of the Life is Strange video game series and i'd love to see the female characters in the first game and Before the Storm in a desperate situation, maybe Max has a vision of her and Chloe wetting themselves and tries to use her powers to stop it, only for them to end up in a desperate situation anyways.

I'm not sure if i'll be able to do these two as i'm not really familiar with The Last of Us or Life is Strange.

Okay,i'm currently working on @LifeIsStrange's Metal Gear suggestion. 

But for future reference i'm going to place a list here of the franchises i'm most familiar with. (And like i said at the start of this thread,i'm mostly into nintendo franchises):

I'm familiar with: 

Super Mario Bros,Donkey Kong,The legend of Zelda, Metroid (a little bit),Fire Emblem Awakening,Kid Icarus,Pikmin,Animal Crossing,Wii Fit,Metal Gear (again,a little),Sonic,Super Smash Bros,ARMS,Banjo Kazooie, Rayman,Undertale,Shovel Knight,Crash (the original trilogy).

I'm willing to try franchises outside of this list, But i will have to do quite a bit of research first...

Edited by OmoGamer32 (see edit history)
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I don't know if you already have something in mind, but I really like your stories, so I want to suggest something.

I see that Kid Icarus is on the list of franchises that you know, so how about making a story with Palutena or Phosphora?

Or maybe one with Monika, viewing that you already have written stories with Sayori and Yuri.

• 4 months later...
21 hours ago, felipeaugustom said:

How about lanolin the sheep from the comics of the sonic series? (just made it) ?

I'm not really sure i'd be able to do that, as i myself am not very familiar with a lot of the IDW Sonic Characters.

But if i can give you a recommendation. @Awsometime made a story about her. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 hours ago, Roronoa Zoro said:

I'd like to see a story of the wii fit female trainer teaching a class while also holding a full bladder.

I actually made a story about that a few years ago.

I got a pretty interesting sugestion, princess peach, after trying some of e gadds coffee from one of his newly opened reasturants, takes a stroll in the woods and has a very sudden, painful urge to pee. She desperately strips into nothing and jumps onto a warp pipe, a has a very long pee. (Also random idea, maybe the whiz comes out very big, like a pee beam? Idk just spit Ballin)

On 9/21/2020 at 7:44 AM, OmoGamer32 said:

for the few people that read my stories right now,i only have a few ideas left at the moment. so if you guys have any suggestions,i'd love to hear them.  there are a few things i need to note:

1.All of my stories are based off video games. i'm mostly familiar with the franchises that represented in Smash Bros (Like Mario,Zelda,Splatoon,Ect.)

2. I'm mostly into "Just made it" stories or stories where someone has to pee in something other than a toilet.

you can leave a comment here or you can message me.

I know you mentioned video games as your main avenue, but if you’re familiar with the Sonic Archie comics at all, I think something about Clove or Bride of Conquering Storm could turn out quite nicely.