Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

6 hours ago, openmindeddude said:

Great story as always. Sorry about the work accident, but I'm glad it turned into a bit of fun !

Thanks! 

2 hours ago, DonnyWotty said:

I feel like I shouldn't be enjoying this as much as I am.
But now I kinda want to see one more public wetting (though maybe not as public as your workplace!) before you get jabbed. I can only dream of seeing an accident like yours in-person. :nosebleed:

Oh I definitely posted it for people to enjoy.

1 hour ago, DonnyWotty said:

That's good to hear. ❤️
That does make me wonder though, what would you have done if that extra 20 seconds of pee had made it into your pants? What would you have done if someone had walked out into the hall while you were there making a puddle? :shock:

So that's definitely happened, though not since I was much younger, in those trousers I think it would have been almost invisible if I squeezed my legs together, but yeah... the puddle would have been visible... let's not think about that...

So glad the work accident wasn't worse than it was, and you were able to hide it! I have another UTI and just started antibiotics today. It'll be another 24 hours before I stop peeing myself though...already peed my pants 2x today, so now I'm more properly attired to deal with this until the meds kick in, so yeah, I get it. Thanks for sharing!

50 minutes ago, LilMiss said:

So glad the work accident wasn't worse than it was, and you were able to hide it! I have another UTI and just started antibiotics today. It'll be another 24 hours before I stop peeing myself though...already peed my pants 2x today, so now I'm more properly attired to deal with this until the meds kick in, so yeah, I get it. Thanks for sharing!

Oh no! Sorry to hear this hun, UTIs suck 😞 diaper up!

9 hours ago, SoakedScott said:

You’re very articulate. 

Thanks 😉

Update, I got my jabs on Friday - not too much to report, but the two technicians definitely knew I was wearing a Goodnite. I spend the weekend recovering and relaxing. In the past it's taken a couple of weeks to be super effective, so now I'm just playing a waiting game.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
14 hours ago, DonnyWotty said:

Not to resurrect a year old thread, though I was kind of curious, with a year having passed, did the Botox end up helping? Or are you still having close calls like this one? 🤔

Always nice to see older posts pop up. 

So the COVID shenanigans and my Botox people are normalized, so I'm back on a regular jab schedule. I do still have leaks (and should share some pictures some time), but usually when I'm working out, sneezing, and that sort of thing. And being the DL that I am, if I've got a long sequence of meetings on Zoom (I'm still working from home), I will often diaper up 🙂