Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

does sitting down make it harder for women to hold pee than men since they sit to pee

No because we sit down without peeing WAY more often than we sit to pee so the simple act of sitting doesn’t make our bodies assume we are free to pee.

i prefer being bursting sitting down as I feel I can squeeze, squirm, wriggle and tense much better than standing up plus it can be much more discreet...I can get away with tightly crossed legs with a hand on the top of my thigh sitting but crossing my legs standing would raise eyebrows. 

I definitely think it's harder to hold when you are standing up in general because when you are standing you are tending to be in motion, whereas you are seated you are not moving around and jostling the bladder as much. However when I am sitting on the toilet specifically then the natural instinct to want to release starts to come up because I think your mind automatically associates toilets with going to the bathroom.

And I started another separate thread at one point where I felt that women end up having to poop more often simply because when we sit down to pee there is that conditioning to let everything go, not just the pee.