Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Thoughts on Bladders/Peeing and a Female Desperation Event

I'm curious to hear some thoughts from all of you are the following, as well as I thought I'd share an interest event that happened a few weeks back.

First the thoughts:   Has anyone else ever pondered it's interesting we have an organ (bladder) that creates pain, and that's just normal.    Normally pain indicates something really bad is happening (cut finger, ripped off toe nail, etc).   In the case of the bladder, it's completely normal for it to generate pain and that's when we head off to find somewhere to "relieve" ourselves, thus I guess the phrase "relieving yourself".  I also find it interesting how different people feel about it. 

I've also talked to numerous guys, and some women who have admitted that having a full bladder during sex makes things extremely more sensitive.  Even folks who aren't into omorashi (as they know it), have indicated they prefer sex with a full or somewhat full bladder.   I find that interesting, and it almost makes the bladder a partial sex organ like the penis or vagina at that point (e.g. fill it up when you're feeling frisky to enhance the sensations).

That got me thinking more about urination.   In most cultures urination is done in private.   Is this because it comes out of the sex organs?  Or because it's a "nasty thing"?  If we urinated from our finger or our toe, would it still be something done in private?  Or would it just be something you hang your finger into the grass and let go?   In many cultures breast feeding without a cover is no big deal because the breasts are being used for food, and not being sexualized.   I've often thought it curious we don't have similar feelings on urination - while it's coming from the sex organs, they aren't being used for sex -- again, unless in reality urine is at some part of a low level also a part of sex.

For me, I enjoy sex with a full bladder, and often when I have a full bladder I'll get turned on - so for me urine and a full bladder is somewhat sexual, even if the actual act of urinating in a toilet is not (it's simply something you have to do to empty your bladder which fills throughout the day).    Additionally, a full bladder building up to eventual release is very much like a slow building orgasm with final explosive release.

------

Onto an event that happened the other month.   A good female friend and I were going out to hike some trails.   Now, she is not shy, but she absolutely will not pee anywhere other than a proper toilet.   There have been other times when we've been out hiking or on a car trip or at the state fair and she's gotten desperate.    She's always become vocal about her bladder as it starts to get full (which I find wonderful), but she's never gone beyond just telling me how full she is and talking about how it feels.   On a few occasions we've both been desperate and been discussing our bladder states.  I told her I really needed to pee, but since she did as well I would be a gentleman and hold it until she could also pee.   She's always told me that "it's a woman's plight to not be able to pee, but that shouldn't affect you, I don't mind if you relieve yourself".   Although we aren't sexually involved, I've found this to be a huge turn on.  The fact that this woman was as desperate as me, was telling me I could pee, I was as desperate as she was, she was continuing to hold it, and she was hearing me pee - there's no way to describe the feelings.

This is all important for the story.

Today we had gotten together for breakfast before heading out and both of us had had some coffee.  It was about an hour drive to the trail head, and upon arriving there I told her I needed to use the outhouse, which I did.  She did not, of course.

We started off hiking down the trail, the total of which was about 5 miles and would take about 3 hours to complete.    We were chatty and enjoying the views for about the first hour and a half.   Around the hour and 45 minute mark of the hike she told me she was starting to need a bathroom and asked if I knew if there were any facilities along the trail (some trails do have outhouses or porta-loos along them).

I told her I wasn't aware of any along this trail and asked how badly she needed to go.  She said it wasn't an emergency, but she was becoming uncomfortable.    As we continued to hike I noticed that her face would grimace when we were jostling over rocks.   

Now, I've seen her desperate to pee before, but I have never seen the level of desperation I experienced this day.  As we neared the 2 hour and 20 minute mark on the hike (3 hours and 20 minutes or so since she had last peed) she started getting vocal about her urinary needs, which she's done in the past, except this time she was telling me she wasn't sure if she was going to make it and was discussing "popping a squat" with me, which she has never done in the past.   This was the indication to me that she must be close to her limit.

Now I asked her why she didn't just jump off the trail and squat and get it over with and her response was that unless there was absolutely no other option she was going to hold it because squatting would result in pee spraying everywhere and getting all over herself and her leggings.

Several things happened as we neared about 15 minutes to the trail head-end (and relief!).

First, the conversation revolved almost entirely around her bladder, need to pee and how desperate she was, squatting as an option continued to come up, and she mentioned several times she was going to hold it as long as possible, but was beginning to think she might not be able to wait until we got back.  This was the red flag that she was near the end of her abilities.

What I found interesting, was this desperation was nothing like what is portrayed in videos.  She was not squeezing her legs together, or grabbing her crotch.   The only signs (to me) that she was extremely desperate was that she would kind of tense up every few minutes and her face would grimace, which I assume was her bladder trying to empty itself and protesting heavily and being kept full.  A few times she bit her lip and shook for a few seconds.

About 5 minutes from the trail head her breathing started getting heavy, but that was the only change and she really looked nervous and distressed, but did not have any other "Desperation" signs.

When we finally got within view of the trail head she had this euphoric look on her face but said to me, "I don't know if I can walk that far, ever step is a labor".  Well, of course she made it.  I ducked into the men's side and she went into the women's side.   This is your typical rustic outhouse, with holes for toilets and seats on those holes - so I was able to hear everything as it all emptied into a central holding container.

That girl had a massive spray the must have lasted over 45 seconds.   I sounded like a fire hose.

I've never seen anything like this before in real life, and I don't know that I ever will, but I won't soon forget it.

Here's something to think about. 

I your post you assume that the cultural push to demonize relieving oneself comes from without. Meaning other people telling the person peeing/pooping/whatever to go do it somewhere else. 

I think it's possible that its been the other way. The person releaving themselves wanting to do that in private. Going to the bathroom can be the only part of alone time in a day for some people. So generally it  developped to  kind of a social norm to expect that people who want to relieve themselves want to do it in private. 

I doubt this is the reason, but to me it is interesting to think about. 

Also, thanks for the cool story!