Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

advice on creating male content for females

Question

8 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Lils said:

I like the "just didn't make it" dash to the toilet where men cannot pull it out fast enough. I love to see some desperation, crotch grabbing and talking (about needing to pee) or making sounds in general.

If you want to know anything more, or discuss anything, feel free to send me a private message.

I'd be happy to do something custom for you if you like; just dm me at your convenience. 🙂

On 9/18/2020 at 10:32 PM, meche454 said:

I'm thinking about creating some of my own content. Can the ladies give me tips on what you look for? Open to holding, wetting, peeing, and just made it.

Sorry for replying to this 3 months later, but I would love to see more videos of guys holding for several minutes while they're really desperate, then barely making it to the toilet or urinal. I would also love videos on which the guy is tied up and desperate. 

Bumping this out of intrigue. I've thought about maybe putting some videos up myself, but I wouldn't have thought there'd be a huge market for women buying male videos. Seems like there's some interest though.
I guess I'd be a little concerned about showing any distinguishing features though. Face, tattoos, even stuff I have in my room. Not that I imagine anyone who I know would ever stumble across them but I don't know.