Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

There are several restrooms in our building but only one in our office.  At 9am (my ususal potty time) i went to the restroom and saw that the person before me didnt flush(pee only) i peed anyway and lucky for me it was only pee... but when i went to flush i discovered the water had been turned off. Then we discovered it was turned off for the whole building!

All day i kept looking at the restroom and got to see my coworkers squirm and huff as they discovered the water had not been turned back on. I also fund excuses to go to other offices to see how they were reacting. I smiled inside every time i could hear "omg i got to pee maintenance need to hurry up" or something like that. 

I took this opportunity to hold the whole day until they got the water back on.... and when they did the line was super long. I let myself leak a little at times since i was wearing black pants and it wouldnt show.

It was a fun day!