Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up

male and female Working from home


Recommended Posts

That sounds like a great experience! I have been imagining what people who work from home do for bathroom breaks recently. Realistically, I imagine it's just the usual method of planning it around your day and just taking an emergency bathroom trip if you end up needing to, though. But scenarios like yours where somebody is on a long call or tied to their computers/phones for a while without the option to leave could lead to some desperate situations.

For me personally, my time at home meant just having time off, rather than working from home. But I wouldn't have minded the daily routines of doing that, and probably wouldn't have lasted a day of it before wetting myself in a situation like that. I also imagine the suddenly realisation that you have total privacy felt great, as did the subsequent decisions you made under the stress of a full bladder!

Most of my 'accidents' (even the genuine ones) have been very last minute decisions under much stress and pain, with only few of them being where I've genuinely started going without control.

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2020 at 4:58 PM, WindowsXP said:

That sounds like a great experience! I have been imagining what people who work from home do for bathroom breaks recently. Realistically, I imagine it's just the usual method of planning it around your day and just taking an emergency bathroom trip if you end up needing to, though. But scenarios like yours where somebody is on a long call or tied to their computers/phones for a while without the option to leave could lead to some desperate situations.

For me personally, my time at home meant just having time off, rather than working from home. But I wouldn't have minded the daily routines of doing that, and probably wouldn't have lasted a day of it before wetting myself in a situation like that. I also imagine the suddenly realisation that you have total privacy felt great, as did the subsequent decisions you made under the stress of a full bladder!

Most of my 'accidents' (even the genuine ones) have been very last minute decisions under much stress and pain, with only few of them being where I've genuinely started going without control.

Tell us about some of the genuine accidents? 🙂

Link to post
On 10/4/2020 at 6:00 PM, BladderLad said:

Tell us about some of the genuine accidents? 🙂

Well, if you're asking for those situations where it's started coming out without control, then there's only been a couple, or so. They've also either been when I was younger, or during those 'cliche' situations - like not being able to get your keys through the front door in time, etc.

I think I may have already told my 2 or 3 childhood stories somewhere here before, so I'll just skip to the couple of adult ones I've had. I don't know if others experience this sometimes too, but I'd imagine it's not necessarily uncommon. Whenever I'm coming down with a cold/flu/fever or similar symptoms, sometimes (not all) I'll experience a day or so of having a loose bladder, where I just have to pee little and often. Over-active peeing more comes with the other symptoms too, like dehydration and sensitive eyes and ears, etc.

During those times, I have to go maybe once every hour. I might last 30-45 mins before getting sudden urgent needs to pee and holding really isn't advisable as it'll likely lead to cramps. Sounds unhealthy, I know, but as I say it might happen once a year and tends to last usually not even 24 full hours. Exciting, though, when it does.

Leakages are inevitable, even when managing to make it to the bathroom with plenty of time to spare. Just being in front of the urinal or toilet is enough to leak a bit into my briefs before unfastening, and honestly peeing in general under that 'setting/condition' only brings relief on a euphoric scale, even just for that brief half-second, let alone when you can finally let go. Generally a very horny time personally, and has lead to at least one accident as an adult, where I'd felt the 'sickness' (i guess) come upon me in the evening as I was drinking cheap lager with friends at a local pub. I kept having to run up to pee every 15 minutes nearly, embarrassingly, but I recognised it immediately in my bladder as I was still sitting there listening to others at our table.

I went on to wet my black jeans several times, I remember, on the way home. I left early, and so did the rest. I used the excuse that I was starting to feel a bit dodgy after the ale and a few others said that happens all the time. "Thanks for warning me" I laughed. I was still in high spirits but knew I wouldn't really make it home from the get-go, as I lived about a 30 min walk away. A mate lived in the same direction and could walk 1/3 of the way home with me. We were walking fast too, because of the alcohol we'd already consumed (it's science, probably!). Anyway I can feeling dribbling down my legs at one point and I'm not even reacting to it because my head felt pretty fu***d too and the relief felt good in the cold and that's all that mattered, especially as I doubt anyone could tell. Certainly nobody said anything that we passed. I still had cramps though, from still trying on some level to hold it in. When we eventually parted ways I started pretty much the second we split ways. Neither of us would have even been out-of-sight from each other, I'm sure. Then I only really remember the rest of the walk home essentially being one big accident of just peeing a lot, followed by several leaks as and when I needed. So no control or holding at all, really. Also pretty sure I still had a good p**s when I got in too, before jumping straight in to bed without even bothering with a shower, despite being covered in it from the waist down.

Only the day later, really, that I fully appreciated it.

Also another time on a bus, which was just sheer agony, as anyone who has had to hold it in a car / on public transport can appreciate. That's for another time, though.

Link to post
9 hours ago, WindowsXP said:

Well, if you're asking for those situations where it's started coming out without control, then there's only been a couple, or so. They've also either been when I was younger, or during those 'cliche' situations - like not being able to get your keys through the front door in time, etc.

I think I may have already told my 2 or 3 childhood stories somewhere here before, so I'll just skip to the couple of adult ones I've had. I don't know if others experience this sometimes too, but I'd imagine it's not necessarily uncommon. Whenever I'm coming down with a cold/flu/fever or similar symptoms, sometimes (not all) I'll experience a day or so of having a loose bladder, where I just have to pee little and often. Over-active peeing more comes with the other symptoms too, like dehydration and sensitive eyes and ears, etc.

During those times, I have to go maybe once every hour. I might last 30-45 mins before getting sudden urgent needs to pee and holding really isn't advisable as it'll likely lead to cramps. Sounds unhealthy, I know, but as I say it might happen once a year and tends to last usually not even 24 full hours. Exciting, though, when it does.

Leakages are inevitable, even when managing to make it to the bathroom with plenty of time to spare. Just being in front of the urinal or toilet is enough to leak a bit into my briefs before unfastening, and honestly peeing in general under that 'setting/condition' only brings relief on a euphoric scale, even just for that brief half-second, let alone when you can finally let go. Generally a very horny time personally, and has lead to at least one accident as an adult, where I'd felt the 'sickness' (i guess) come upon me in the evening as I was drinking cheap lager with friends at a local pub. I kept having to run up to pee every 15 minutes nearly, embarrassingly, but I recognised it immediately in my bladder as I was still sitting there listening to others at our table.

I went on to wet my black jeans several times, I remember, on the way home. I left early, and so did the rest. I used the excuse that I was starting to feel a bit dodgy after the ale and a few others said that happens all the time. "Thanks for warning me" I laughed. I was still in high spirits but knew I wouldn't really make it home from the get-go, as I lived about a 30 min walk away. A mate lived in the same direction and could walk 1/3 of the way home with me. We were walking fast too, because of the alcohol we'd already consumed (it's science, probably!). Anyway I can feeling dribbling down my legs at one point and I'm not even reacting to it because my head felt pretty fu***d too and the relief felt good in the cold and that's all that mattered, especially as I doubt anyone could tell. Certainly nobody said anything that we passed. I still had cramps though, from still trying on some level to hold it in. When we eventually parted ways I started pretty much the second we split ways. Neither of us would have even been out-of-sight from each other, I'm sure. Then I only really remember the rest of the walk home essentially being one big accident of just peeing a lot, followed by several leaks as and when I needed. So no control or holding at all, really. Also pretty sure I still had a good p**s when I got in too, before jumping straight in to bed without even bothering with a shower, despite being covered in it from the waist down.

Only the day later, really, that I fully appreciated it.

Also another time on a bus, which was just sheer agony, as anyone who has had to hold it in a car / on public transport can appreciate. That's for another time, though.

Definetely want to hear that one!

Link to post

Re phone calls while working from home:  In the days when phones were wired in you didn't have many choices when you needed to pee during a long call.  Now that most of us are free to move around, I've peed in the bathroom sink while on the phone to avoid the splashing sound in the toilet.  I did this not long ago when I got a call from my chatty cousin after I'd had a beer or three and was just contemplating what to do about my full bladder.  Even when on Zoom or other video method, no one can tell if you pee your pants.  

Link to post
8 hours ago, Spectator9 said:

Re phone calls while working from home:  In the days when phones were wired in you didn't have many choices when you needed to pee during a long call.  Now that most of us are free to move around, I've peed in the bathroom sink while on the phone to avoid the splashing sound in the toilet.  I did this not long ago when I got a call from my chatty cousin after I'd had a beer or three and was just contemplating what to do about my full bladder.  Even when on Zoom or other video method, no one can tell if you pee your pants.  

I'd quite like situations like that. Would definitely play around with it a lot, opting to pee myself as quietly and as calmly as possible, getting more daring as time went on.

Link to post
11 hours ago, BladderLad said:

Definetely want to hear that one!

Happy to oblige!

I once had a job in a call centre that was about 2hrs away from me via public transport - bus and train was required to get there. There's was a lot of rushing around to get in on time, but also a lot of standing around at stations and on platforms waiting for connecting services etc.

One winters night, it was 10:00pm which was clocking off time. Everyone left at the same time but someone called up at 09:59pm and got put through to me. It was a quick and easy issue and the customer was perfectly pleasant, which is a privilege in that line of work. I knew I had to pee before leaving, but to catch up with everyone else I just thew my coat on, clocked out and left. I knew even as I walked past the toilets that I really should go because the train station may not even have facilities, let alone ones open that time of night. But I didn't. I just left and carried on walking.

I'm often in the habit sometimes of thinking "I'm wearing black pants, I'll be alright whatever happens". Plus it was dark (it was dark at 5pm when I started my shift tbf) and it was cold. As long as I don't do it at stations or on platforms in CCTV areas, I don't really care. I'd likely get in about 12:30 anyway, which meant that nobody really was out and that I could have some fun if I wanted. I'd only ever have an accident if I was absolutely bursting and in great pain, though. I wouldn't just let go if I knew I could still hold it and was still managing to hold it fine.

So despite a 20 minute walk of frequent spasms and a consistent quite mild urge, I made it to the bus station. Standing still is usually where things get 'difficult'. I'd managed to keep my cool from what I remember, but the first bus I was on was bumpy and slow, followed by a bus which was equally is frustrating. I really thought I was gonna wet myself while I was still at the bus stop of the connecting bus, actually. 

While I was on the bus, I had no leg room and was in a lot of discomfort with my legs open as I'm 6ft 4in in height. I'm wearing basic smart black pants so I'm okay with whatever might happen from that perspective, but I'm right in front of a bus CCTV camera, which has a monitor that broadcasts in full view of other passengers. I still definitely lost control a couple times. Long leaks. At that point, though, it wasn't comfortable or enjoyable, rather agonising with the cramps. I had a big black rain coat covering my crotch too, so all you'd really see is a puddle if you were looking at me, but I managed to make it the 50 minute bus journey (and the 40 minutes walking, waiting and bus journey before that) home without getting that far. I definitely had soaked and stained my entire crotch area though, and was still in a lot of pain.

Standing up, making it towards the front of the bus, then waiting there until the bus stops to let you off, isn't something I thought I'd be able to do, but somehow I managed it, with a little leak as I stood up. I nearly lost it waiting at the front of the bus for it to stop too, and when I jumped off, I felt it go.

This time it really wasn't just a little leak, it was a full piss. It wasn't even really that enjoyable in a pleasurable regard, but still was a massive, necessary relief of a swollen bladder. I walked the relatively short distance (about 2 minutes) to my house and didn't hold back for a second. I don't think it was necessarily 'gushing out' everywhere, it was more of a jet-shot pressure washer stream that actually already smelt quite strong. I could feel it's fast pace streaming down my legs and in to both my shoes. Felt pretty good not gonna lie, even if the 'mood' wasn't really there by that point (mainly due to HAVING to hold it and the bus ride being exhaustingly long and slow). I could still feel something happening upon getting to my door step, though at a slower pace by this point.

I slowly fumbled around with my keys to give myself more time to finish. Then I let myself in, showered, got dressed in to some house clothes (shorts and a polo or something) and had some tea / watched some TV, occasionally thinking (and laughing to myself) about what I'd done and how it felt to let the pressure just piss away. Pretty sure I had some 'fun' thinking about it, most likely. I can't remember for definite, but I may have even gone on to wet once more following, as that's what usually happens after holding for so long, and wouldn't be the first time.

Reminds me of the time I really had to go on my way home from sixth form (I was 18 at this point) and basically revisited my schoolboy habit of just letting go if I was alone and it was raining on my walk home. But that's a story for another time.

Hope you enjoyed that story, I've not reread it back as I'm a bit intoxicated currently.

Link to post

Many of us may be guilty of making the bad decision to pass up an opportunity to pee.  Perhaps a combination of not thinking it through with a touch of overconfidence.  Although you had the black trousers and long raincoat, peeing unobtrusively wasn't as easy as you thought.  Now, of course, you can look back at the experience and smile - or whatever else you do when you think of these things.  😉

Link to post

When you unwillingly lose it, especially if you're doing something else at the time, not concentrating on your bladder, it's always one of those panic moments, no matter where you are. It happened to me too when working at home and holding until I started to leak. And people can hear in your voice when something unexpected is happening.

Link to post

Working at home you are no longer on your usual schedule.  In many work settings there are specific times for lunch and for breaks, and that's when you get in the habit of using the toilet.  At home you eat "whenever" and take breaks when you feel like it, and maybe a few of us leave peeing out of the equation.  And then all of a sudden those extra coffee breaks catch up with you!

Link to post
12 hours ago, BladderLad said:

I love it! Your certainly braver than me 

A lot of it is knowing when and where you can get away with it, as you'd probably imagine. I have strong limits though. Any possibility of getting caught then I'd be frantically finding somewhere to go. If I was wearing grey or blue pants, for example, I wouldn't be so relaxed about it.

14 minutes ago, Spectator9 said:

Working at home you are no longer on your usual schedule.  In many work settings there are specific times for lunch and for breaks, and that's when you get in the habit of using the toilet.  At home you eat "whenever" and take breaks when you feel like it, and maybe a few of us leave peeing out of the equation.  And then all of a sudden those extra coffee breaks catch up with you!

This is definitely something I can relate to. I also find that I don't necessarily feel the physical burden / weight on my bladder until later on, yet I noticed my legs can't keep still much earlier. Eventually, I'll first feel the need to go when things get very uncomfortable suddenly. The whole bladder game just works different at home, I find.

Link to post
21 hours ago, Spectator9 said:

Many of us may be guilty of making the bad decision to pass up an opportunity to pee.  Perhaps a combination of not thinking it through with a touch of overconfidence.  Although you had the black trousers and long raincoat, peeing unobtrusively wasn't as easy as you thought.  Now, of course, you can look back at the experience and smile - or whatever else you do when you think of these things.  😉

True. I've definitely done that before. This was only last year, though. I'm in my mid-20's with a fully functioning and healthy bladder. Yet, I still knew I couldn't, realistically, expect to make it the exhaustively long commute home. Especially as I was already exhausted. I absolutely knew what would happen, I just chose the easiest short-term option that I knew would work out terribly in the long term. I remember that was ultimately a decision made under tiredness and just a general lack of care. That doesn't automatically make it a planned wetting though. More of a (relatively) surprise incident.

If I wanted to have some fun with it, I usually have to be in the mood first, which I don't recall being. In the end, I wasn't swayed in either direction and managed to lose control naturally, but both without excitement and 'pleasure'. It was enjoyable only in the sense that it was relief, but it wasn't all the other things an accident often is (exhilarating, euphoric, orgasmic). It was just "necessary".

Link to post
7 hours ago, WindowsXP said:

True. I've definitely done that before. This was only last year, though. I'm in my mid-20's with a fully functioning and healthy bladder. Yet, I still knew I couldn't, realistically, expect to make it the exhaustively long commute home. Especially as I was already exhausted. I absolutely knew what would happen, I just chose the easiest short-term option that I knew would work out terribly in the long term. I remember that was ultimately a decision made under tiredness and just a general lack of care. That doesn't automatically make it a planned wetting though. More of a (relatively) surprise incident.

If I wanted to have some fun with it, I usually have to be in the mood first, which I don't recall being. In the end, I wasn't swayed in either direction and managed to lose control naturally, but both without excitement and 'pleasure'. It was enjoyable only in the sense that it was relief, but it wasn't all the other things an accident often is (exhilarating, euphoric, orgasmic). It was just "necessary".

So would you say you have a weaker or smaller bladder? Am just intrigued as I have only once lost control irrespective of how desperate I have been!! 

Link to post

I'd say I have a strong bladder, generally speaking. In my day to day, I consume many drinks and (not including the morning piss), I don't generally go during the day. Even if I feel the need in the early afternoon, I don't generally feel like I'm "holding it" until the evening, or as I'm leaving work at 5-6 pm. Then, when I feel like I'm holding, I generally have a tight grip. Certain scenarios work better than others for me in terms of holding ability, as I'm sure is the case with everyone. Sitting still in situations like that is particularly agonising, which didn't help me on that long bus ride. Walking / being in physical motion buys me all the time in the world, it seems. Usually an accident only feels possible/likely when stationary, like when at crossings or trying to get through your front door, waiting in queues etc. Any scenarios where that's been contradicted have always been due to me not feeling well in some way, or some other sort of abnormal circumstances beyond my control in the end.

Usually I'll go roughly twice in the evening, with any work pisses being extra and subsequent of having one too many bottles of water / a hot drink.

I've been prone to one-offs over the years, where I get caught out or simply don't try hard enough to hold it (because I'm wearing black pants and reckon I can get away with it) and I put that down to me being quite clumsy and disorganised in general. The bus ride home from work was an exception, though. That was a genuine accident, that could have easily been avoided. I knew my only opportunity to do this though, was in the beginning, as I was leaving work. In the end, I didn't have control but managed to do quite well not to just let it all go on the bus. I had very little control there, as I repeatedly leaked quick spurts every so often. I'm just lucky I had discretion, because I couldn't control it so would've probably died if I had grey pants on or something.

19 hours ago, BladderLad said:

So would you say you have a weaker or smaller bladder? Am just intrigued as I have only once lost control irrespective of how desperate I have been!! 

Also, I'd quite like to hear that story...

Edited by WindowsXP (see edit history)
Link to post

Yeah that all makes sense! I agree with sitting down makes things worse! Although weirdly, when I deliberately hold , when i want to prolong things beyond what is ok with my body, I end up having to lay down and just keep really still

the motorway accident is on here-it was one of my first posts- so should be easy to find?!🙂

Link to post

For at least some people, it's more difficult to pee when you are walking.  I think that's a leftover from earlier evolution - you wouldn't want to leave a pee trail for a predator to follow.  So it stands to reason that holding while seated might be harder to do than when in motion.  Lying down triggers a different set of instincts - we are programmed to not wet the bed.   

Being seated also might also put more pressure on the bladder.  

Link to post

To supplement what I posted above, a change in position and/or gravity are factors.  There have been times when I've arrived home needing an urgent piss but still under control, but the moment I get out of the car it's worse!  The change in position and the force of gravity seem to override the "standing is easier than sitting" rule.  The shrubbery along my driveway can testify to my solution to the emergency.

Link to post
10 hours ago, BladderLad said:

Yeah that all makes sense! I agree with sitting down makes things worse! Although weirdly, when I deliberately hold , when i want to prolong things beyond what is ok with my body, I end up having to lay down and just keep really still

the motorway accident is on here-it was one of my first posts- so should be easy to find?!🙂

Will def be looking for that story this evening then lol

I too find that lying down makes the urge subside in those situations. As for the whole standing up vs sitting down, it varies from instance to instance, for me. Say I needed it on a train ride home, then I would switch from sitting to standing (and vice-versa) and it would usually go away. Plenty of times if I've been holding it, say, in my house but the bathroom is occupied, then I'll rush to sit down if I'm desperate, because that seems to comfort the need, whereas if I remained standing (regardless of how much I wriggled around and squeezed on tight) I'd at least leak a bit. Essentially an adrenaline rush, basically.

Link to post
49 minutes ago, WindowsXP said:

Will def be looking for that story this evening then lol

I too find that lying down makes the urge subside in those situations. As for the whole standing up vs sitting down, it varies from instance to instance, for me. Say I needed it on a train ride home, then I would switch from sitting to standing (and vice-versa) and it would usually go away. Plenty of times if I've been holding it, say, in my house but the bathroom is occupied, then I'll rush to sit down if I'm desperate, because that seems to comfort the need, whereas if I remained standing (regardless of how much I wriggled around and squeezed on tight) I'd at least leak a bit. Essentially an adrenaline rush, basically.

Yeah changing positions really helps! If I am doing a hold at home, and I will ant to make it to a certain time, I have even found doing Tasks helps 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...