Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Putting stuff in your diaper

Oatmeal feels nice, just make sure it's not too hot! Cleanup is super easy. Just get the plain kind so you don't have the sticky sugar from the flavoring. It feels especially good if it moves up to the front of your diaper.

I haven't got in the shower/bath wearing a diaper yet, but I'm planning to this weekend. Filling it with that much water is supposed to feel great.

Lube feels amazing too, but if it's waterbased and  your diaper is wet, you'll lose the slickness.

And I agree with @rachelkirwan that a vibrator is always a good idea.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just did something I have always wanted to try. It was to simulate something I heard from a co-worker who said she used to do it to her older sister as a joke. I'll leave the, er, simulated MESSY details below if you are interested. If not, just skip it.

OK, She would take a brownie and drop it in her diaper for her sister to find when she changed her, which would "infuriate" her sister and cause her to take "punishments". I don't know a lot of details and I'd have to ask if I could share them. 

My co-worker said she loved the feeling of a warm brownie (unfrosted), resting between her cheeks. She said she sometimes bought one on the way home (warmed) and placed it in the back of her diaper for her husband to discover.

I have heard her mention this for literally a few years and on Friday, as I was finishing up a batch of brownies, I found myself alone at home for a few hours. It took a lot of nerve to take a very warm square and roll it up.

I then dropped it in the back of my diaper. (I don't know which kind - they are some left over from one of my wife's surgery recovery periods that she said to donate. I kept a few packs .. oops!)

Ow! ow! ow! ow! It was hot. If you try this, please let it cool a little or test with a thermometer. I was jumping/running around for a few minutes and peed myself a little. After catching my breath and walking around. After I caught my breath, I started to enjoy the naughtiness of the feeling of it.

The phone rang and I spent a good 20 mins dealing with a problem. After hanging up, I grabbed a pen and paper and sat down ....

Wow! That was an unexpected feeling. I had kind of forgotten I had just nearly burned my buns. A sudden warm and sticky squish was all over me.

Kinky ...

• 4 months later...

I have put oatmeal and/or banana in my diaper. When it comes to putting oatmeal in my diaper, my reasons behind it is that its a good substitute for when I’ve already pooped in the potty, either because I had to because of timing or that it was diarrhea (I don’t like diarrhea in my diapers). Another reason is that because it just feels good, and sometimes I just don’t need to go poop at the time and I want a messy diaper to wear. I love it because it makes me aroused (I hump in my messy diapers) and also a little emotional (my little side).
I will poop for real in my diapers, I’m not afraid of it (just sometimes I don't have the energy to change, clean up, and shower after a real messy diaper). Its nice and convenient to use oatmeal and that I can change the consistency of the oatmeal to what I want it, soft to firm by straining the water out. I use plain old fashion oatmeal. Oatmeal doesn't smell like poop but, I'm not too bothered by the smell of my own poop (Its just in certain situations you don't want to stink up the place).

Oatmeal is also good for the skin but, only for so long. You keep oatmeal in your diaper lets say you are sleeping in it (I have done that), eventually its going to start to itch/irritate your skin, even with baby oil or other skin protectants.