Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How did you get into this fetish?

I had been interested in female wetting and desperation for while. If the from of RPing, writing/reading fanfiction, and watching videos. Earlier this year I was talking with a friend on a different website about a fanfiction that I was working on. When it came up after talking about it for a few day I decided to try it for myself and the rest is history.

I used to go down town every day when I was long term unemployed. I would use the library computers to get on the internet. I found a site dedicated to wetlook, and was hooked on that.

After that, I used to wade into the sea and swim fully clothed, and occasionally I would need to pee before I waded in. Since I was going to get wet anyway, I figured there was no harm in peeing in my clothes before going in. I then realized how much i loved the warmth and wetness of peeing myself. I've been into it ever since.

• 2 weeks later...

Well initially, it started when I was taken out of diapers and wanted to be put back in them, and my parents told me I couldn't. (Idk why I asked them at the time and am mortified as an adult thinking about it but...lol). I think it was largely tied into wanting to be younger and not have to deal with anxiety issues and responsibilities all the time and the beginnings of an ABDL kink as well. 

I know that I always felt...excited when I got to pee outside. I know that if I had friends who told me they were still in diapers or pull-ups, I was always very interested and full of questions. And then a few media in my childhood:

- Episode of Animaniacs where Wacko keeps talking about "having to potty." 

- An American Girl advice book about manners where it gave you advice on what to do if you laughed so hard you wet yourself. (I remember reading that page soooo many times). 

Being (probably overly) analytical of this as an adult, I wonder if it was seeing someone worried, scared, anxious, finally relax, and the being taken care of afterwards. That it was okay to like...make a mistake, not have to act perfect all the time, etc. But idk? Lol. 

My story is not one I've seen anyone relate to. Before I hit puberty, I used to just pee in weird ways in the bathroom and liked to hold just to make peeing more interesting. Then I got curious and searched it up on google, which led me to things like this site. I realized that peeing your pants is really not bad  which was weird to me since I hated getting my clothes wet, and strangely still do. Then I decided to experiment with trying to hold and burst. I put on a bunch of underwear on and just held as long as I could and just bursted in the shower. The feeling of warm piss was amazing and it ended up staying in my underwear because of how many layers I was wearing. Because of this great feeling, I decided to put on my multiple layers underwear again and slowly peed in it throughout the day like a diaper, but better because the piss stayed warm against my genitals. It was the best feeling and ever since then I just piss myself and rarely end up going to the bathroom. Then I switch out of my piss soaked pants before going to sleep and start the cycle again the next day.

• 2 weeks later...

I was watching videos on YouTube like in 2014, there was a video of a girl with white pants and she was a bit drunk, I remember that she was on top of another girl and out of nowhere she lost control and urinated, from there I started looking for more and more  videos, looking for pages related to this fetish, eventually I decided to experience the sensation of urinating on myself, and that heat was something new, eventually I tried to have a genuine accident but did not succeed, since although it reached high points of despair, it always ended up releasing it voluntarily  , I don't know if anyone has advice to have a real accident

• 5 months later...

Probably early childhood memories of me pissing myself. One that I clearly remember was on the reading carpet during kindergarten class, another was at an antique shop(?) with my mom. She was furious both times it happened, heheh. I think my humiliation kink also came from said childhood memories.

I also had this weird phase when I was a kid where I watched a lot of bodily function-related stuff on YouTube. I remember seeing this one poorly animated video of Sonic peeing himself, I thought it was funny but little did I know that would be one of my biggest fetishes in the future alongside vore (thanks, KPhoria).

Just now, TenshiDrop said:

Probably early childhood memories of me pissing myself. One that I clearly remember was on the reading carpet during kindergarten class, another was at an antique shop(?) with my mom. She was furious both times it happened, heheh. I think my humiliation kink also came from said childhood memories.

I also had this weird phase when I was a kid where I watched a lot of bodily function-related stuff on YouTube. I remember seeing this one poorly animated video of Sonic peeing himself, I thought it was funny but little did I know that would be one of my biggest fetishes in the future alongside vore (thanks, KPhoria).

I found one of the videos I had watched on a regular basis back then, as you can probably tell I was obsessed with Sonic around the same time I was watching stuff like this. Bet this is where I got my golden shower kink!