Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How did you get into this fetish?

Guest shortmetalboi

I think my story is kind of similar.  I had a lot of accidents as a kid and always felt some sort of weird way around bathroom-related topics and I guess I discovered it online one day haha

For me, it began as me not wanting to be caught awake in the middle of the night when I procrastinated heavily on homework in 8th grade. I began to pee in my room so I wouldn't risk being caught walking to the bathroom, fully awake in the middle of the night.

Even after I stopped procrastinating, I never lost the habit of refusing to use the bathroom, and it got real wild from there.

(There's a much longer version of this story that I've posted many times before, if anyone's interested, I could post it here or you guys could just search my profile)

Edited by TheGiantDiaper (see edit history)
23 hours ago, kaileybaby199 said:

I’m curious. 

I was a frequent bedwetter up until around age 9/10. I was also a bit accident prone as a kid and have numerous occasions where i peed my pants. 

eventually I got curious and found omo...the rest is history 

That's pretty much my story too.  I was a bedwetter a few years longer than you. I think starting puberty while still waking up in a wet bed from time to time created an erotic association with it.  Ditto being the kind known for peeing in his pants. Again. I'll just say till well past the age of 7 or 8 when most kids pretty much have control over the situation.

(This is a joint account, hence the two responses)

I, unfortunately, found out through a very public way. At like, the age of 14 or 15, I was in a resturant with some friends. We were eating and chatting and having an all-around great time. This all apparently distracted me from my bladder, because suddenly I had to go immediately. However, we were at a booth table, and the only way I was getting out to use the bathroom was by making someone else get up too. And my social anxiety said "Nuh-uh. You ain't gonna bother him." Ao I just sat there for a couple more minutes, trying to work up the courage to bother my friend so I could use the bathroom, but then it was too late. My floodgates opened and I instantly flooded my sweatpants. My friends all just watched as I peed and peed. The friend which I didn't want to make get up eventually had to get up to avoid the puddle I made on the seat, so it was all purpose-less anyways.

Amidst the chaos of me peeing like mad, just to make things more awkward, I also ended up getting a boner. And because I was wearing sweatpants, my boner stood up straight and was extremely obvious. So, not only did I suddenly realize I was super into it, my friends all could see that I was hard, and also realized I was enjoying it. They were chill about it, and we're all like "Everyone has their thing" but it was still misserably awkward.

-Ryan

I discovered my fetish around 10th grade. One day Inlegit was just chillin in bed, I needed to pee, and out of pure laziness (which was very uncharacteristic for me) I decided "It's not that hard to change bedsheets." and wet the bed in the middle of the day, just cause. I felt a weird feeling of enjoyment, but then went about my business as normal. Then I didnit again a couple days later. Then again the next day. This repeatedly happened almost every day. Then bedwetting moved on to peeing on my couch, which moved on to peeing at my desk chair, which moved on to peeing on the floor, which moved onto me just peeing on everything in my room. My parents did find out, but the idea of a pee fetish was beyond me, so they just thought I was doing it out of either biredom or laziness. But, they really had no way of stopping me from doing it so they decided as long as it stayed in my room, they didn't care.

-Erian

Edited by TwoOuttaFive (see edit history)

It was something that just happened. I remember having to hold my bladder in for hours as a child on road trips, like to where it hurts. Then one day I just began wetting myself periodically on purpose and it went from there. I have no explanation. It felt better to release than hold I guess? Then later I found out this was a thing 

Guest axolawltl

as a kid i liked peeing outside places a lot. then i'd "sneakily" do it in my room in my pants or on the carpet. but didn't like doing it in public or having real accidents for some reason. got older, moved out, and did it more often. and experimented with diapers too.

It started for me when I saw an extremely desperate woman waiting in line for the bathroom in a food court in a mall. She had a couple people in front of her and she was literally hopping/bobbing up and down and holding herself with both hands, knees bending and everything. The thing I'll never forget is the look on her face -- she looked right at me and it was a look of just sheer desperation. For some reason that I'll never understand, I was fixated on it, and I ended up with a lifelong interest in women needing to go. One thing led to another and I eventually ended up with a fetish for holding it myself, and that led to a fetish for people telling me I have to wait -- but it all started with the hopping woman at the mall. It's something I find really weird because if I hadn't gone to the mall that day, I probably never would have ended up with this fetish or any of the experiences that came along with it. Pretty crazy when you look at it like that.

I can't think of any one instance that I can point to and say "That's how we got into this situation."

There's an old theory that says all fetishes and paraphilias are the result of some response to trauma, and if that's true, I suppose my recurring interests in wetting, diapers, bondage, locking clothing and mind control / hypnosis all reflect some sort of desire to control the world around me after spending too much of my formative years at the mercy of somebody else. (That certainly seems to be true of most other survivalists I've talked to, even if they're not willing to admit they've been traumatized in any way shape or form.) It's not one-for-one though; I don't have specific traumatic scenarios I want to inflict on other people, or at least I don't remember any.

Alternatively, my brain just created a short circuit during my developmental stages due to being exposed to some sort of physical stimulus. Considering the times I've been hit on the head or shocked with electricity, one could argue I lucked out.

I have never ever wet my bed, never had an accident in school or had any traumatic experience etc. For me it started when I would hold my bladder at school because I hated the school toilets and I was too shy to ask to go. I was always fascinated when others did the same and I could see them wriggling or holding themselves like I did. 
Things would often get worse once home as we only had one bathroom for a family of 6 so if the bathroom was in use I would go to my room and sit on my bed holding between my legs rocking and moaning absolutely bursting to pee. It was this action of holding that I discovered by accident as a teenager that caused me to sweat, pant and felt incredible and made my body shake and go rigid but would suddenly make my very urgent need to pee disappear for a minute or so. It then became a habit to hold my full bladder so I could experience this magic place and I discovered (and loved) masterbating through holding my bladder. 
Over 30 years later and I still do the same thing today though I hold through work now rather than school. 

I think I got into omo because I had frequent wetting accident since I can remember due to weak bladder, fear and nervousness. When kids find out that, they always tried to literary scare the piss out of me. Getting nervous at school, if I was not properly prepared also didn't help and a few accident happened in class also. When I became teen and started to explore my sexuality, I noticed I get aroused after I have wetting accident and started to put myself in situations where this could happen (not at school, but when alone at home or somewhere outside). Later, when already in collage and especially after I moved always from parents house, omo activities and crossdressing "exploded" and I started doing it on a daily basis, not just occasionally.

On 9/20/2020 at 11:09 AM, Mbgpeelover said:

For me it started when I would hold my bladder at school because I hated the school toilets and I was too shy to ask to go...

Same with me there.  Although I was never good at holding it, so, yeah, embarrassing incidents were quite common 😊  I wasn't the only one, although at the time it didn't register in my mind so much.

Also, when I was at that "first beginnings of sexual awakening" stage in my life, I saw a girl wet herself, and found it quite an enjoyable sight, for reasons I wasn't quite sure of at that time, but realised later in life.

So yeah, it was a few things really.

Also, when the internet came along, and I found you could look up certain 'adult interests' on there.  Guess what the first thing I searched for was?  hehe.  Was a pleasant surprise to find out that other people were really into this too.

First video I found was a short clip showing a scene from one of the 'Uromania' videos, and that was kind of the final confirmation that watching someone pee was a major turn-on to me.  After that I tried wetting, and found out I liked that too.  And when I realised I wasn't as 'straight' as I'd always thought I was, then the kink expanded accordingly.

Living in a small town in a small country, I've never met anyone else who's into it though.  Joined Fetlife and seen a few folks on there but they're already taken, such is my luck.  So, it's something I've become resigned to only enjoying by myself.  Still fun to enjoy it occasionally though.  🙂

Not exactly sure, but if I had to guess, it might've been a combination of two things. The first was a toilet paper commercial that showed a young woman desperate to pee then finally got to sit on the toilet at the end when she gets the brand toilet paper. The second was a girl in my class in elementary school, who I kind of had a crush on for a brief period of time. She was painfully shy, so much so that she wouldn't dare ask to go to the bathroom. A few times she peed herself during class because she held it too long. 

The time I was maybe 12 or 13 and was laying in bed needing to pee but was too lazy to get up so I was kinda grinding on the mattress and it felt really good until WHOOPS!! Thought I peed on myself but was just cum. From there I started holding more just to get back to that point then cum then go to the bathroom. At some point I'd get super desperate then try masturbating and see if I can hold it, sometimes I can sometimes I lose it in bed or my computer chair 

Growing up, I was super obsessed with pee for as long as I can remember. Two of my earliest memories were of arguing with my parents at around 3 that I didn’t wanna be potty trained and that once I was a grown up, I’d just go in my pants again (partially true 😂), and later peeing my underwear at the toilet at 4 years old to see what it felt like, and then saying I forgot to pull down my pants. I had a step sister with bladder control issues around that time, so that may have sparked/fueled it. As is often the case, my obsession turned into a fetish as puberty rolled through, and I think I was looking up pictures and googling wetting stories by the time I was 12 or 13. It’s been my go-to ever since.