Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Old (realllly old) favorites? - Post here!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi! I don't know exactly which pic this comment refers to. It has nothing to do with your first pic (girl standing in completely peed-in jeans on the pavement). This pic has been and still is one of m

Ain't that the truth!

Posted Images

19 hours ago, bustin2pee said:

...Never seen these before. 

LeakyP did a lot of pee in her panties, and posted it freely, back in the day

...And she was the only person doing it for pleasure on the whole of the Internet, way back when the Internet would've fitted on a modern-day thumb drive.

She's probably a grandmother now; and I treasure the hope that she is warmed in her middle age - and, in time, in her declining years - by the memory of the amazing and outrageous pleasures of her twenties and her thirties, that she shared for the joy of it on the early Internet. 

On 10/4/2020 at 7:40 AM, arukimawaru said:

There was a woman named Taylor who had two photo sets.  One was her in gray tight workout shorts and sports bra slowly pissing her pants while sitting on a picnic table.  The other was her in  red sweats and white shirt (with a red bandana maybe?) pissing her sweats while sitting on the dryer.  Does anyone have either of those?

I remember those photo sets, especially the one with the grey shorts. A great trip down memory lane - but unfortunately it'll be hard to find them nowadays, they must be around 25 years old!

• 1 year later...

There is a particular picture that i remember seeing a few years ago that i can't for the life of me seem to find anywhere. It was a photo of a pickup truck hastily parked such that it was over the line. Next to it was a massive puddle and a pair of wet, discarded panties. Obviously whoever was driving the truck had started wetting herself as soon as she stepped out and hadn't even had time to pull down her panties. Would anyone here happen to have this image?

10 minutes ago, hihia28 said:

There is a particular picture that i remember seeing a few years ago that i can't for the life of me seem to find anywhere. It was a photo of a pickup truck hastily parked such that it was over the line. Next to it was a massive puddle and a pair of wet, discarded panties. Obviously whoever was driving the truck had started wetting herself as soon as she stepped out and hadn't even had time to pull down her panties. Would anyone here happen to have this image?

Boy do I hope so!!  I saw a woman peeing outside a pickup truck a few years ago.  The best part was I'd seen her desperately walk/run to the gas station which was locked about 15 minutes before that.  (It was Christmas and I was there to fuel up and get some coffee.  Just got lucky !  She was incredibly beautiful too - tight jeans, high black boots.  Good times : )

• 1 year later...