Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Old (realllly old) favorites? - Post here!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi! I don't know exactly which pic this comment refers to. It has nothing to do with your first pic (girl standing in completely peed-in jeans on the pavement). This pic has been and still is one of m

Ain't that the truth!

Posted Images

1 hour ago, farseladosso said:

What? Is it common for women in Texas to pee their shorts? Any sightings?

¡Si! Many sightings! 

It's hot around here, and  lots of ladies wearing shorts.

I have seen it multiple times. 

I've seen girls pee just outside the car,  In the car, or on covenience store floor...

If I see a girl with wet shorts I do not say anything.  I've been there. 

On 9/21/2020 at 4:37 PM, farseladosso said:

Hi! I don't know exactly which pic this comment refers to. It has nothing to do with your first pic (girl standing in completely peed-in jeans on the pavement). This pic has been and still is one of my absolute favourites. I wish I knew the story behind it. Maybe she left some party dying for a pee? I am sure that many accidents or deliberate wettings will happen on someone's way home from somewhere, after midnight  in the dark. A good old webshot of this kind is the following:

477539945hvdlSB_fs.thumb.jpg.54c67b7e1c4e8511d79531d4bf00f41e.jpg

Amazing pictures from the good old days, many thanks! I have a few  more to your pic.

seriet2.JPG

seriet3.JPG

aeriewet1.JPG

Edited by Tibarary (see edit history)
3 hours ago, Sucedáneo said:

¡Si! Many sightings! 

It's hot around here, and  lots of ladies wearing shorts.

I have seen it multiple times. 

I've seen girls pee just outside the car,  In the car, or on covenience store floor...

If I see a girl with wet shorts I do not say anything.  I've been there. 

48 minutes ago, dwp said:

I wish!!!

Not from what I've seen!

Now I am confused...

That urinal one is fantastic.  Would love to see that in real life.  Reminds me of the frat party (one and only I ever went to) I went to and the super cute girl was clearly on the verge of pissing herself.  I let her cut in front of me and her nervous blue eyes met mine and .... she made it but not by much from what I can tell as her clenched legs took short steps into the one (and only) stall. 

I genuinely think she would have used the urinal out of desperation had my luck been a little better ! 

Yup - that one's always been a particular favourite of mine. I think it's from around 2004/5.

Your frat party story brings back a memory of going to a student house party in my college days. It was absolutely crowded - I bet close on 70 people in  a small house with only 1 toilet! That was reserved for the girls, the guys were all pissing against the garden wall (it was night-time and dark of course) As the night went on and the drink flowed, the number of girls waiting to use the toilet was probably 10+ at any one time, so consequently the more desperate of them (and less inhibited) started to squat in the garden on the opposite side to the guys! Unfortunately because it was so dark, I couldn't really see much and of course the girls were taking it in turns to pee while others formed a "protective" screen. A very happy memory though!

Edited by bustin2pee
typo (see edit history)
30 minutes ago, bustin2pee said:

Yup - that one's always been a particular favourite of mine. I think it's from around 2004/5.

Your frat party story brings back a memory of going to a student house party in my college days. It was absolutely crowded - I bet close on 70 people in  a small house with only 1 toilet! That was reserved for the girls, the guys were all pissing against the garden wall (it was night-time and dark of course) As the night went on and the drink flowed, the number of girls waiting to use the toilet was probably 10+ at any one time, so consequently the more desperate of them (and less inhibited) started to squat in the garden on the opposite side to the guys! Unfortunately because it was so dark, I couldn't really see much and of course the girls were taking it in turns to pee while others formed a "protective" screen. A very happy memory though!

Very nice.  : )   I'm officially inspired to tell the story of this mega cutie that was prone to peeing herself or having near accidents but was unabashed about it.  You made me think about it because my buddy who was pretty much obsessed with her back in the day was telling me that in college she got caught pissing on the lawn of a frat house.  I guess the guy drunkinly yelled "WTF" (full verbiage).  She said "I'm sorrrrryyyyyy??!???"   What a jerk!  ha.    It's funny how different people react to seeing something like that.  Some mega hottie pissing in front of me when I open the door?  Yes please.

As always, I don't post pictures of their faces but.  Here's her eyes which are sexy on their own.  I'll post more adventures with her via the

thread I have going.

Cheers man and keep the pics coming please!  Good stuff

5609_659392664843_19201470_39611786_7519810_n (3).jpg