Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Old (realllly old) favorites? - Post here!

Hi all -

I was looking through some old photos and ran across some pics that are all but lost in time but?  Are worth resurrecting and sharing with the community.   Some of these are at least ten years old...maybe older.

As I share I'm curious:  Do you have any oldies but goodies worth sharing?  If so, post them here!  I've got quite a few but will start with just a few to start the conversation : )

Enjoy !

187832699dsZRWa_fs.jpg

152163009aHxGlb_fs.jpg

2444129580085468345QlEWmj_fs.jpg

desp5641.jpg

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi! I don't know exactly which pic this comment refers to. It has nothing to do with your first pic (girl standing in completely peed-in jeans on the pavement). This pic has been and still is one of m

Ain't that the truth!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, LifeIsStrange said:

I sure wish i'd saved those old photos from Shara and Ger's.

Yeah I saved a number but not enough for sure.  Hopefully more people see this thread and start adding some.  (I'll share more eventually too.  And down the road it'd be nice to start a thread about their old favorite stories.  There were a few amazing ones on Shara and Ger's back in the day and I saved a couple, thankfully).

Cool. I love to see a woman sitting on the toilet with her panties down her thighs, especially if she's wearing a skirt or dress which is flipped up around her waist. I must admit I hadn't considered dirty or wet panties. I'll have a trawl through the archives! My own particular penchant is for desperation but alas not many really good pics about. I have to know the context for them to be of interest and it has to be genuine desperation not the humorous posed type. I do have a few that pass muster though. My other great liking is for outdoor squats particularly ones that show a forceful stream of pee splattering on the ground and/or a massive puddle forming beneath the woman with rivers flowing away! (then you know she must've been really desperate). And if her pussy is on show, then that's the icing on the cake for me!

44859981734_56f296f59c_o.jpg

looks like someone has to pee.JPG

holding her vag bc shes so desperate.jpg

On the verge of wetting herself.jpg

She-has-to-pee...-bad.jpg

1914943376.jpg

302a.jpg

314a.jpg

468307525qRAuDx_fs.jpg

801063.jpg

Thanks for the photos. Love the 2001 pics. Almost 20 years old! Good Lord, those girls must be around 40yrs old by now! I like that one because another favourite of mine is two or more girls squatting and peeing outside. Another thing I like to see is girls pissing into cups or bags and such like, when travelling in cars or buses etc.

I'm posting a few more photos - looks like no-one else is interested in joining in sadly.

329134490egLQAJ_fs.jpg

386535370JSKUQH_fs.jpg

361112815ZqSwHy_fs.jpg

328947225EDAMoE_fs.jpg

286970940Ntezwu_fs.jpg

279791919BWVoLO_ph.jpg

520007052btnYNj_fs.jpg

403589698JCaFop_ph.jpg

2578178840084569257smBHRo_fs.jpg

467274822GgGrVp_fs.jpg

There's an old photo I'd really like to see again.  I think it came from WebShots (remember them?) originally.

It was a night shot of a girl squatting to pee.  It was taken from above her, and showed her fresh puddle spreading across the tarmac.  She was looking up and smiling.  She wore a stripy top, and had pale brown hair.

I may have remembered some of those details wrongly, but I'm sure I would recognise it if I saw it again.

There are thousands of older photos in the 'Bad Peeing' album series on OneClickChicks - https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/all_albums.php?s=&sort=lastpicturedate&order=desc&page=1&query=bad+peeing - but I've yet to find it there.  Many classics there, so if you've not yet visited,  have fun!

Bonus pic is the face of the girl that was peeing in the car from your early post : )

And who knows, maybe others will chip in eventually!  At least we've sharing some good content

192190894BMDmmv_fs.jpg

39952-64176b.jpg

4272861.5449e2.jpg

249928807IihouM_fs.jpg

250008850RtxIRd_fs.jpg

352507138owjNfM_ph.jpg

447178760hGGiwt_ph.jpg

520007080WDkdVx_fs.jpg

desp5798.jpg

23015BB2SeNo_2006-02-13_AngelicaPissingDuringComp-John_DK.asf 23015BB2SeNo_2006-02-13_JessicaPissingDuringComp-John_DK.asf

Edited by jango (see edit history)
39 minutes ago, jango said:

Bonus pic is the face of the girl that was peeing in the car from your early post : )

And who knows, maybe others will chip in eventually!  At least we've sharing some good content

Hi! I don't know exactly which pic this comment refers to. It has nothing to do with your first pic (girl standing in completely peed-in jeans on the pavement). This pic has been and still is one of my absolute favourites. I wish I knew the story behind it. Maybe she left some party dying for a pee? I am sure that many accidents or deliberate wettings will happen on someone's way home from somewhere, after midnight  in the dark. A good old webshot of this kind is the following:

477539945hvdlSB_fs.thumb.jpg.54c67b7e1c4e8511d79531d4bf00f41e.jpgJul_109197779UZsvaH_fs.fc.xcf

Jul_109197779UZsvaH_fs.jpg

Jul_109197976qexpCU_fs.jpg

dgp-549.jpg

142031299XMHCGi_ph.jpg

189417182zNWYdI_ph.jpg

334508356zMbpQd_fs.jpg

334508410hGUsuE_fs.jpg

359370007tHFhrw_fs.trampolin.hot.jpg

474328984nAHGCd_ph.jpg

420575269WrRWQg_fs.jpg

420575411WnjDWx_fs.jpg

515005904XAzywZ_ph.jpg

2990180540063292382QUiaYF_fs.jpg

Awesome contributions !  Keep em coming if you have more : )

And yeah, I definitely wasnt specific enough when i commented on "her face".  The blonde that looks really surprised in the car - the one with the multicolored hair tie/ribbon.  Burstin included a pic of her with her pants down in a car seat.  You can match up the white shirt and see a bit of the hair ribbon in his picture.   Here's the aftermath picture too.  I can't remember where we got these.... probably a wetset forum find or something.  It seems like for a while there there were a ton of college girls posting pics like this.  Maybe it's less common now or we just don't know where to look?  Also:  bonus pic.  Gotta love the sink pee'ers.  Cute panties to boot

520008593KBPagI_fs.jpg

459712318DRYkZS_fs.jpg

Also, the one of the girl on the phone reminds me of a pleasant memory.  Back in the pre cell phone days in highschool I was on the phone with arguably the hottest girl in highschool (class of 300 some people).  She looked almost exactly like "Kelly" from Saved by the Bell and I (along with most dudes) was chasing her.  Alas, 'it' never happened (though I did hang out at her place and had a quick go at her panty drawer which was fun.  She was a victorias secret gal).  Anyways, we were on the phone around 10 at night and she said "I need to go".  She didn't say why and we just kept talking.  Nowadays with a cell phone she coulda just went on mute or whatever but...she was literally tethered by the phone cord.  About fifteen minutes she said it again "I seriously ... need to go".  I didn't quit talking about whatever was apparently so interesting to me and about twenty seconds later she said "But seriously?  I need.  To go."  I started to say okay / goodbyes when all the sudden she said "ohshit ohshit ohshit....I'll call you back OKAY?BYE!!!".  Almost like one complete run on sentence and her voice was totally frantic. 

I didnt think she was going to call back because it was so late and, again this was high school so when she called it would ring throughout the whole house and wake up my parents.   About fifteen minutes or so she called back.  I answered it on the first ring and she immediately said "Sorry it took so long I....had to put some clothes in the dryer".  It was then that I pieced together what almost certainly had happened.  The hottest girl in high school pissed her Victorias Secret panties tethered to the phone.  I do have pics of her but they include her face and I'm weird about that so.  You'll just have to use your imagination and picture her running to the bathroom, piss pouring down her legs and her frantically trying to undo her jeans before too much damage was done. 

I brought up girls peeing their pants later that semester and the first girl clearly had never done it and gave a very convincing head shake "no".  Then I turned to this girl and asked.  Her eyes widened and she moved her head back defensively then gave a very non convincing head shake "no".  I didn't push it as I think she knew that I knew not only that she had but when but?  She was one of those girls that "didnt talk about those things" and was even too shy just to say she had to peed on the phone in the first place.  Good times !