Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Losing consciousness wetting

Lose consciousness wetting  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Did you wet yourself after losing consciousness?

• I`m male, I wetted myself after losing consciousness
    • I`m male, I not only wetted myself but also pooped myself after losing consciousness
    • I`m male, I didn`t wet myself after losing consciousness
    • I`m female, I wetted myself after losing consciousness
    • I`m female, I not only wetted myself but also pooped myself after losing consciousness
    • I`m female, I didn`t wet myself after losing consciousness
    • I haven`t lost consciousness
  2. 2. Did you see anyone lost consciousness?

• I saw a male lose consciousness, he wetted himself
    • I saw a male lose consciousness, he not only wetted himself,but also pooped himself
    • I saw a male lose consciousness, he didn`t wet himself
    • I saw a female lose consciousness, she wetted herself
    • I saw a female lose consciousness, she not only wetted herself,but also pooped herself
    • I saw a female lose consciousness, she didn`t wet herself
    • I haven`t seen anyone lose consciousness

9 minutes ago, Bulge_Lover said:

I don't think that really happens or else MMA fighters and boxers would be wetting themselves constantly. 

In general no, only if the person was desperate at the time.

There have been a handful of accidents in MMA fights but they tend to be shit more than piss (hence the phrase "beat the shit out of someone", I guess). Can't recall ever seeing anyone pissing in the ring.

Edited by Skirt Accident (see edit history)

A few years ago I saw a young woman wetting her knickers as she fainted.  She had scratched her hand and the sight of blood made her light headed.  

She became wobbly and sighed loudly as her legs buckled.  A friend of mine caught her under her arms as she fell backwards.

I heard a loud splashing noise.  She was emptying her bladder through her clothes.  Pee poured from her skirt on to the hard ground.  Already there was a large puddle darkening the floor.

She was limp in my friend's grasp.  He pulled her backwards and gently lowered her to the ground.   She was still pissing in her underwear.  The puddle of wee grew around her thighs and I could still hear the muffled hissing sound of her pee squirting into her soaked pants.

She quickly recovered consciousness.  I think she was still urinating in her clothes as she came round.  It must have been a lot for her to take in as she woke up.  She put her hands on her crotch as she woke as if to try to cover herself as she wet herself.

She was fine afterwards.  I did see her pee in her jeans a few months later.  On that occasion there were no toilets and she would have to piss outdoors in public.  She chose to pee through her jeans while sitting in long grass.  Hardly anyone noticed that she had wet herself.

I researched how people control their bladders, and lose control, to try to make sense of what I had seen.  We have two sphincters - valve muscles - that give us control.  We can't control the inner valve.  Our bodies run that on autopilot.  When we are young children we learn to control the outer valve.

When Gail's bladder was empty, both valves were closed.  As it filled, they stayed closed, she didn't pee, and her bladder filled.  She didn't need to pee until it got to a particular point.

Then her body relaxed the inner valve.  It opened.  Her outer valve, still closed, took all the pressure from her bladder.  That wasn't because she fainted.  That's just an automatic reflex from the bladder getting full enough for a piss.

Gail would first feel s need to pee at that point.  The value would, in effect, send a message to her brain, saying, 'Gail, you need to pee.  I'm going to let the piss out now.'

When she was a young girl, Gail learned to keep her knickers dry by overriding that message.  In effect, her brain sent a message back, saying, 'Valve, no, stay closed.  I'm not sitting on the toilet.'

As Gail's bladder fills, the pressure grows.  The messages from the valve become become louder and harder to ignore.  When they start, it barely registers with Gail that she needs to per.  But over time, it takes more and more of her concentration to keep control and stop the valve opening itself.

Normally Gail would, sooner or later, get to a toilet, take her knickers down and sit on the seat.  At that point her brain told the value, 'OK, I'm on the toilet.  Relax.'

And the valve would open, and Gail's bladder would pour her per into the toilet.

But on this occasion, Gail fainted when her inner valve was open   As the valve repeated its message to the brain,  'Gail, you need to pee.  I'm going to let the piss out now.' it got no reply.

So, without a conscious override from Gail, the autopilot took over.  As Gail's legs buckled, the valve in her pee-hole opened.  Pee started running out of her vulva and she began to wet her knickers.  

With urine running out of her, the pressure in Gail's bladder dropped.  That triggered the next process on autopilot.  Muscles in the wall of her bladder contracted, to start squeezing out its contents.

The flow of piss became a gush.  Gail"s knickers filled with pee, flooded, and her liquid started splashing loudly on the floor.  Had she been conscious, Gail would have been unable to stop pissing.  Her valve muscle is not strong enough to close at this point.

Gail felt herself falling asleep, barely aware that she badly needed to pee, she started to dream that she was sitting on a sandy beach, and had just decided to wee in her bikini.

Had she fainted when the first valve was closed, it would have stayed shut and she would not have wet herself.

Also, she would not have wet herself if she had been knocked out with a blow on the head.  In that situation, part of her brain would keep sending override signals to the valve (as it does when she is asleep). 

On 9/20/2020 at 12:33 PM, i like wet bikinis said:

A few years ago I saw a young woman wetting her knickers as she fainted.  She had scratched her hand and the sight of blood made her light headed.  

She became wobbly and sighed loudly as her legs buckled.  A friend of mine caught her under her arms as she fell backwards.

I heard a loud splashing noise.  She was emptying her bladder through her clothes.  Pee poured from her skirt on to the hard ground.  Already there was a large puddle darkening the floor.

She was limp in my friend's grasp.  He pulled her backwards and gently lowered her to the ground.   She was still pissing in her underwear.  The puddle of wee grew around her thighs and I could still hear the muffled hissing sound of her pee squirting into her soaked pants.

She quickly recovered consciousness.  I think she was still urinating in her clothes as she came round.  It must have been a lot for her to take in as she woke up.  She put her hands on her crotch as she woke as if to try to cover herself as she wet herself.

She was fine afterwards.  I did see her pee in her jeans a few months later.  On that occasion there were no toilets and she would have to piss outdoors in public.  She chose to pee through her jeans while sitting in long grass.  Hardly anyone noticed that she had wet herself.

I researched how people control their bladders, and lose control, to try to make sense of what I had seen.  We have two sphincters - valve muscles - that give us control.  We can't control the inner valve.  Our bodies run that on autopilot.  When we are young children we learn to control the outer valve.

When Gail's bladder was empty, both valves were closed.  As it filled, they stayed closed, she didn't pee, and her bladder filled.  She didn't need to pee until it got to a particular point.

Then her body relaxed the inner valve.  It opened.  Her outer valve, still closed, took all the pressure from her bladder.  That wasn't because she fainted.  That's just an automatic reflex from the bladder getting full enough for a piss.

Gail would first feel s need to pee at that point.  The value would, in effect, send a message to her brain, saying, 'Gail, you need to pee.  I'm going to let the piss out now.'

When she was a young girl, Gail learned to keep her knickers dry by overriding that message.  In effect, her brain sent a message back, saying, 'Valve, no, stay closed.  I'm not sitting on the toilet.'

As Gail's bladder fills, the pressure grows.  The messages from the valve become become louder and harder to ignore.  When they start, it barely registers with Gail that she needs to per.  But over time, it takes more and more of her concentration to keep control and stop the valve opening itself.

Normally Gail would, sooner or later, get to a toilet, take her knickers down and sit on the seat.  At that point her brain told the value, 'OK, I'm on the toilet.  Relax.'

And the valve would open, and Gail's bladder would pour her per into the toilet.

But on this occasion, Gail fainted when her inner valve was open   As the valve repeated its message to the brain,  'Gail, you need to pee.  I'm going to let the piss out now.' it got no reply.

So, without a conscious override from Gail, the autopilot took over.  As Gail's legs buckled, the valve in her pee-hole opened.  Pee started running out of her vulva and she began to wet her knickers.  

With urine running out of her, the pressure in Gail's bladder dropped.  That triggered the next process on autopilot.  Muscles in the wall of her bladder contracted, to start squeezing out its contents.

The flow of piss became a gush.  Gail"s knickers filled with pee, flooded, and her liquid started splashing loudly on the floor.  Had she been conscious, Gail would have been unable to stop pissing.  Her valve muscle is not strong enough to close at this point.

Gail felt herself falling asleep, barely aware that she badly needed to pee, she started to dream that she was sitting on a sandy beach, and had just decided to wee in her bikini.

Had she fainted when the first valve was closed, it would have stayed shut and she would not have wet herself.

Also, she would not have wet herself if she had been knocked out with a blow on the head.  In that situation, part of her brain would keep sending override signals to the valve (as it does when she is asleep). 

Do you know that young woman?

I saw 2 real female wettings in this case.

One day I was walking on the street and I saw a wife lateraly couched on the floor with people helping her. She was leggings and clarely a stop on her bottom of a basketball size. I could take pictures but the situation was really not cool.

The other, the grilfriend of one of my best friend go back to home from work, and surely she hold her pee during all the day. But she have epilepcy that's not cool too and just when she come back, her eyes were stucked and she fall on the floor. My friend and I runned to help her really quickly to put her on the bed,I could see a spot growing on the floor... My friend looked me with pain... I said, let her finish it... and we carry them to bed... That's wasn't cool too... And never talked about that because I think it's degradent and really not respectful for my friend and her.

8 hours ago, love2peemyself said:

I saw 2 real female wettings in this case.

One day I was walking on the street and I saw a wife lateraly couched on the floor with people helping her. She was leggings and clarely a stop on her bottom of a basketball size. I could take pictures but the situation was really not cool.

The other, the grilfriend of one of my best friend go back to home from work, and surely she hold her pee during all the day. But she have epilepcy that's not cool too and just when she come back, her eyes were stucked and she fall on the floor. My friend and I runned to help her really quickly to put her on the bed,I could see a spot growing on the floor... My friend looked me with pain... I said, let her finish it... and we carry them to bed... That's wasn't cool too... And never talked about that because I think it's degradent and really not respectful for my friend and her.

Good on you for being respectful of these unfortunate people.