Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Ever since reading your stories, I have sometimes wondered what I would do if I had a partner/fiancee/wife who had early onset OAB. I'm pretty sure I'd probably explode from the emotional confusion. :dead:

On one hand I'd be supportive of anything and everything they do as far as treatment goes, and make sure they are comfortable in their skin and not humiliated by public accidents. On the other hand, I'd be constantly trying to fight the temptation to tell them that far from being something that makes them less (physically) attractive, their OAB in fact enhances it, and at the very least they don't have to fear putting me off.

Not suggesting that you actually do this, but considering the frequency of needing them and unpleasantness of them, have you ever entertained the thought of just throwing your hands up and giving up on Botox or other medications? Settling with pads or other absorbent products, and just accepting the risk that you might wet your pants in public, or wet the bed? :wet:

2 hours ago, DonnyWotty said:

Not suggesting that you actually do this, but considering the frequency of needing them and unpleasantness of them, have you ever entertained the thought of just throwing your hands up and giving up on Botox or other medications? Settling with pads or other absorbent products, and just accepting the risk that you might wet your pants in public, or wet the bed? :wet:

Well having done this for basically all my life up until I was like 20, I'm not keen on going back to this. I do still wear a lot of pads and pullups as is, and yeah... while I'm totally into wetting and omorashi, I'd definitely not want to soak my hubby every night or wet my formal work clothes in meetings.

11 hours ago, sandy808 said:

That is the conundrum.  Mix omorashi with the everyday need to adulting and not wet your clothes.   Diapers are your friend. 🙂

Oh definitely, pads usually work for the size of my leaks, but pullups at night will soon be the norm, it's still too hot and stuffy... so I'm just waking up in a puddle, or well doing this once or twice a week now.

On 9/17/2020 at 7:46 AM, rachelkirwan said:

Oh definitely, pads usually work for the size of my leaks, but pullups at night will soon be the norm, it's still too hot and stuffy... so I'm just waking up in a puddle, or well doing this once or twice a week now.

Have you ever considered just going into full diapers for, say, a week, and not worrying about bladder issues at all?

11 hours ago, coloradowet said:

cute story! loved reading it, put me "their" if you know what I mean 😉

Hope your able to get back into a good balance with your own bladder for your comfort, health and wellbeing.

in the meantime.... be wet and proud!!!

thanks for sharing💓

Thanks hun!