Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you enjoy being forced to hold?

Current i'm sitting in my do not male chastity, it doesn't have a hole to piss through so i'm holding back a huge amount due to him putting it on me before i woke up. I also haven't done any kind of sexual stuff in almost a week due to a move so i can't really get hard or masturbate. Super horny... interested in anyone who does this kind of stuff with their partners.

From the opposite side, I did have an involvement for a while with a girlfriend who was into it.  I like a girl holding, she likes to hold.  Basically, if she wasn't somehow stuck holding it, maybe no chance for relief, maybe someone stopping her, it wasn't good for her.   She preferred to feel prevented from peeing and for someone else to be getting off on her desperation.  One example was that if I went to work but she was off, she enjoyed having her panties taped up to make it difficult to use the toilet until I got back.    Obviously she could get round it,iff it really came to it,  but because it would break the tape and end the play b she v tried really hard to wait.  She could usually make it, though she'd be incredibly full, simply bursting and really aroused by the end.  Other games involved dice - how much to drink, could she let any out and if so when... Being punished for not holding it long enough, etc.  I guess if you like it, you like it!   In fact I had to learn not to be too kind.  Everyone's different, the fetish is broad.  I would love to do this stuff again!! 

Edited by rebeljaffa (see edit history)

I was just remembering also that it didn't all have to be real, just suggested.  Sometimes at bed time I would know that she really, really needed to pee before sleep and I would find out just invent a reason why a punishment was needed that would mean no bedtime pee.  After she had squirmed desperately in bed for a while, and people's desires had been attended to, of course she would get to wee.  But until then I would talk about  her having to holdi all night to be a good girl and then we'd have to see about whether she earned a morning piss.  Generally didn't have to abuse the bladder dangerously or cause a puddle, a lot of it was suggestion.  Forced is not the right word, but that's the idea that was being played on.   Just the thought that I MIGHT cause her to burst was enough for her to get off.

Edited by rebeljaffa (see edit history)