Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Gentle or rough?

What you prefer? 

Someone who is gentle and during desperation encourages you or tells you to just go and after wetting comforts you? 

Or someone who is mean, teasing you while holding and humiliating or even punishing after wetting? 

Any experiences? 

I like the idea of teasing someone a bit, but never wants them to feel bad, so also encouraging and comforting after wetting, especially if they are sad. 

I would not want to be gently encouraged to wet my pants.

But there is no need to be nasty  or mean, and I don't want to be "punished"  like a child. This should be fun .

I would LOVE to be strongly encouraged to hold my pee even past my ability to hold it and as I am already leaking, by an appreciative female. It would be awesome if she would not allow me to relieve myself no matter how badly I needed  to go.

Guest Delete me

I love both options so much I don't even know which is better. Maybe the ideal is something in between: being playfully teased in a way that makes you slightly embarrassed, but also shows that the person ok with it, or even enjoying it.

When my partner "pushes my buttons" and gets me in a subby mood many ways can be fun.

In general, I like my partner to be strict in not allowing me to use the bathroom and controlling my actions like e.g. leaking a little. Some bondage to prevent me from squirming and using my hands can greatly add to the fun from time to time. I'm not at all into humiliation and punishment, though. I'd rather see my partner enjoying by my struggles and "accidents" and engaging in more fun and maybe a "funishment" afterwards.

When acting as a top I'd follow pretty much the same pattern.

Edited by hubertheiser
typo corrected, "funishment" added (see edit history)
Guest shortmetalboi
On 9/13/2020 at 8:02 PM, BigWoman said:

What you prefer? 

Someone who is gentle and during desperation encourages you or tells you to just go and after wetting comforts you? 

Or someone who is mean, teasing you while holding and humiliating or even punishing after wetting? 

Any experiences? 

I like the idea of teasing someone a bit, but never wants them to feel bad, so also encouraging and comforting after wetting, especially if they are sad. 

Honestly I enjoy both, just depends on my mood.  

On 9/13/2020 at 7:02 PM, BigWoman said:

What you prefer? 

Any experiences? 

I'd have to say both appeal to me and I use both in fantasy.  In real life when I was a kid I experienced both reactions from adults and peers but stern/mean or ridicule/humiliating  were more common. (As you probably imagine)

On 9/13/2020 at 8:02 PM, BigWoman said:

What you prefer? 

Any experiences? 

I love, love, love getting teased. I don't really think of it as meanness but it takes a lot out of it when someone is making me hold it and they're *too* nice. I love when someone is doing everything they can think of to make me need to go worse while simultaneously telling me that peeing is not an option, no matter how badly I need to go. This is a little hard to explain but another thing I love is something I call "fake sympathy." I'm talking about statements like "oh, you must need to go so badly, your bladder must be aching, it's such a shame that you still can't go for hours..." On the surface it sounds sympathetic but it really isn't. I'm not into blatant humiliation/embarrassment but teasing is perfect.

"What you prefer? 

Any experiences?"

I personally feel all desperation is a bit mean-spirited because you are taking advantage of the fact that a person is in an embarrassing and uncomfortable situation and that they are vulnerable and stuck in that situation. When they are gentle and encouraging it's not as brutal but when they are teasing you that immediately puts you in a really submissive position and that's what makes it exciting but frustrating.

On 9/14/2020 at 2:02 AM, BigWoman said:

What you prefer? 

Any experiences? 

Plus one on that! The thing I enjoy most is teasing each other until some explodes first 😉