Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Why do you like diaper-wearing?

I've come to really just like diaper-wearing over quarantine. I like feeling all padded and safe and contained. A well-fitted diaper hugging my hips is just the biggest comfort right now. Wetting all day whenever I want until it's hanging off my body and making me waddle just because I wanted to feel the warmth and wet spread and dissipate👌👌👌

I like the feel of the soft padding against my womanhood and feeling the diaper swell between my legs as it gets wetter and wetter.  The quiet rustle of the diaper beneath my clothes, the smooth plastic gliding against my inner thighs as I walk.  I like it all.

My reply to everyone else's posts is simply a hefty "yes" lol

Personally for me, I love the cute designs and patterns and feeling it wrapped around and swaddling me. It's definitely a nice comforting feeling. And do also love it when it gets all swollen which just makes me more aware that I'm pamped up. And all of these feelings make feel little and smol which I also really like. And the fact it's also taboo and kinda, well, "unique" adds to it all.

One of my favorite things though is when someone else accepts or even better, supports and encourages me having all those feelings. Then that makes me feel really amazing. I think that's one of the reasons why I like being a little and got into it, other littles and bigs are so supportive and just enjoy being all diapered up with each other :D. And the fact that plushies and snuggles and cartoons and teasing are often mixed into the equation usually makes it even funner (not to say enjoying those things are unique to littles by any means!)

Lets see
1. Convenience: clean up is 100% easier as you dont make a mess in your clothes and you can just take the diaper off. Plus if you are outside or in a car, you dont have to find a bathroom.

2. warmth, it stays warm for a long time and feels nice.

3. Multiple wettings without having to change if you are wearing a good diaper.

4. That feeling of knowing I can pee myself at any point and not worry too much

On 9/16/2020 at 9:36 PM, sandy808 said:

I like the feel of the soft padding against my womanhood and feeling the diaper swell between my legs as it gets wetter and wetter.  The quiet rustle of the diaper beneath my clothes, the smooth plastic gliding against my inner thighs as I walk.  I like it all.

It's quite appropriate that you're incontinent then 😉

On 9/16/2020 at 9:36 PM, sandy808 said:

You should write erotica because you always describe these things so beautifully

It's not something I can really pin down to one specific feeling. It's not about age-play or anything, that's for sure.

In some ways it's comforting, knowing I'm fully protected even if I get distracted and have an ""accident"", or in knowing that it's just one more thing that I don't have to worry about as a stressed college student.

It's also about maybe feeling that loss of control... I'm *very* much into desperation wetting, even if my own bladder doesn't really let me experience it. It's fuckin steel reinforced, I swear, I can only get myself to leak a little but never truly lose control before it starts hurting and I give up for safety's sake. But seeing a girl (or myself) struggle and squirm in a big absorbent diaper, creeping ever closer to the edge no matter how much they want to stay dry, eventually losing the battle and having their bladder empty itself into the diaper with a loud hiss as they moan with relief... Man, it's a dream scenario for me. Wearing regularly and telling myself "No matter what, if you have to go you go" only pales in comparison, but it does make me feel a little bit like I've lost control.

At the end of the day, does it matter? Wearing them and using them makes me feel good, whether it has a conscious reason or not.