Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Worst place to get zits

Ouch! Half the size of your pinky nail? That sounds more like a cyst than just a simple zit. You wanna be careful so you don't get infected... You ever see red streaks away from the area, see a doctor right away.

I get those too btw, I quit shaving down there, only trims, thinking they might be ingrown hair but they still pop up a couple times a year. And they'll last up to about a week getting more painful til they're ready to drain. Hot washcloth helps.

On 9/12/2020 at 11:10 PM, Zee said:

Ouch! Half the size of your pinky nail? That sounds more like a cyst than just a simple zit. You wanna be careful so you don't get infected... You ever see red streaks away from the area, see a doctor right away.

I get those too btw, I quit shaving down there, only trims, thinking they might be ingrown hair but they still pop up a couple times a year. And they'll last up to about a week getting more painful til they're ready to drain. Hot washcloth helps.

My pinky nail barely has nail due to genetics, probably made it sound way bigger

This is probably just me and my fatass, but like, anywhere on my belly is what I hate, for different reasons.

When it's on the top of my belly I feel like its mocking me because when I'm walking around shirtless it's always just... there in my view.

When it's on the front/sides, I see it in the mirror and then it just bugs me knowing its there, and that I can't see it but anyone I'm comfortable enough to be shirtless around can.

Then there's the bottom of my belly. This happened only once: I was laying on the couch, just rubbing my belly, as I do when I'm on autopilot, and I feel a bump. My anxiety immediately kicked in and was like "What was that what was that what was that what was that." And I was freaking out for like ten minutes before I literally went and grabbed my phone wnd took a picture, because I was that anxious. And it was just a big-ass zit.

1 hour ago, DrBorderline said:

I have had the misfortune to have one form on one of the ridges of cartilage that makes up my outer ear. Quite painful on its own initially, and it has left scar tissue of sorts that presses on the cartilage whenever I wear a conventional headset.

I've also had one form inside the ear canal itself, which was also extremely unpleasant.

I know that struggle, ive got one undergrounder zit on my ear, can never get it

Couldn't say I've had one down below before. The worst place for me is right around the edges of my nose. For some reason the skin there is extra sensitive, so if I catch it it hurts way more.

Also I guess not technically a zit, but as a kid I regularly got ulcers inside my cheeks which I'd end up biting when I was eating. Those were the worst. In hindsight that probably meant I needed to do a better job of brushing my teeth lol

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...