Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Girlfriend sneeze peed in my lap

10 hours ago, FallingDusk said:

That sounds like a really adorable incident, thanks for sharing it!~ 
I hope she found out how much you enjoyed it!  Eheh

She knows, but she doesn't want to play along sadly.  Luckily she has the occasional little accident.

10 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

What was her reaction to it? Did she simply not mind, find it funny, maybe enjoyable in the long run? Also did she stay in her wet panties or change?

She was startled, a bit annoyed.  She did find it kinda funny in the end, but she really isn't into it at all.  She changed immediately.

That's a really sexy experience! My wife sometimes leaks a little when she sneezes or has a hard laugh/cough, so she always crosses her legs to prevent it when she feels like sneeze is coming or she starts laughing. Back when we still used to do some sexy and kinky stuff with each other, she would sometimes tease me at home and intentionally spread her legs instead of crossing them before sneezing or coughing so she would leak and I could see it happening. It was hot.

On 9/18/2020 at 9:21 PM, Absorb said:

Is ahe really against it or does she just need a way to get into it? (serious question)
If this happens more it could be a way to get her accustomed and in a perfect world even like it enough to play along.

I think at some point you’ve just got to accept that no is no.

Ive had this talk with multiple women I’ve been with and the ones that were curious about it and were open to the idea had no problem doing it with me multiple times and seemed to enjoy it themselves. The ones that were obviously not into it never changed their mind about it and the few that did try it out just once (probably just to please me) were visibly uncomfortable with it to the extent that I didn’t enjoy it either.

Edited by Melon91 (see edit history)
10 hours ago, Melon91 said:

I think at some point you’ve just got to accept that no is no.

Ive had this talk with multiple women I’ve been with and the ones that were curious about it and were open to the idea had no problem doing it with me multiple times and seemed to enjoy it themselves. The ones that were obviously not into it never changed their mind about it and the few that did try it out just once (probably just to please me) were visibly uncomfortable with it to the extent that I didn’t enjoy it either.

Exactly...