Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female 🔥 Too lazy to get out of bed to pee, so I totally soaked myself while masturbating in bed! (My favourite way to masturbate)

🔥 Too lazy to get out of bed to pee, so I totally soaked myself while masturbating in bed! (My favourite way to masturbate)

*nudity warning*

I was in bed horny and masturbating, but I felt waaay to lazy to get out of bed or go to the toilet, so I just carried on masturbating and started pissing myself instead!

This is one of my first videos and I must make more like this, because it is just my favourite way to masturbate!! 😍

For anyone who doesnt like nudity or watching a girl masturbate while wetting herself, look away now 😉

Hope you all enjoy! 💕

20200909_174436.jpg

On 9/9/2020 at 8:28 PM, peedespes02 said:

Super hot video. I love your wet underwear. I love seeing the pee come out of your pussy. You had to go bad that a lot of pee.  

Thank you! Yes I dod have to go super bad! It was really hard to hold it in that video. But it was such a relief when I finally let go! 😯💧🔥

5 hours ago, LENYLENKA said:

Hi Alice !

I want to ask you,could you make new chalenge and pee any white jeans 40 times ?? For Free ? Pictures and one video clip?. I would like to see you in really pissy jeans.

THANK YOU SOU MUCH  😘

xoxo

Hi 🙂

because of how much time is involved in creating something like that with 40 wettings, I dontbthijj that would be possible for me at the moment. As I work every day as well as creating other videos etc, it would take too long to do this and i eouldbt be able to make any other clips for a while.

I may make other rewetting compilations in future though 🙂